Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_lcapIsaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_voting_barIsaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_lcapIsaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_voting_barIsaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_lcap0%Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_lcap100%Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:32 pm

"Can you feel the heat!"

Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett HotSpot

Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett Hs

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Isaiah Crockett
Nickname(s): None
Codename: Hotspot
Alias(es): Slagger, Joto, and Ike
Classification: Hybrid(Alian/Human)
Affiliation: Good\Teen Titans
Birthday: N/A

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5ft 7inches
Weight: 180lbs
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers:
*Pyrokinesis: Is the ability to generate and control super-heated plasma for a variety of effects. Commonly, this power is used for offensive attack where the wielder produces blasts of flame to ward off opponents. Teamperature control, which allows him to range the heat of his attacks from 0 to 800 degrees. He is als able to shoot beams of fire with heat vision over twenty fett in distance.

*Flight: He is able to fly as well, being able to fly at 100mph for at least three hours, only able during heat transformation, and in weather that does not consist of rain.

*Heat transformation: Hot Spot has the ability to convert his body's flesh into an unknown fiery substance.
Upon concentration, he can actually generate flames from his hands, which he either hurls offensively (as fire blasts or fire balls) or employs for flying or enhanced

*Superhuman durability, endurance, Agility, and jump:
Being a hybrid, he has much more durability and endurance than the average human, being able to take more pain and last longer in battles. He is also quite agile and limber, able to move pretty fast and jump up to 50ft.

Skills: Flight, average skill in Hand to hand combat, and intelligence.

Weaknesses: Since he has pyrokinetic abilities, it can be extremely dangerous when crossing flammable objects such as when he was walking through the oil field, the oil tanks around him sparked out flames at his presence. He has a weakness to water. Also, he must be careful when he powers down because he doesn't seem to have any special athletic ability or powers when he is in human form.

Equipment:
Isaiah wore special gauntlets equipped with a projectile chamber. This enabled him to super-charge pellets or disks with energy and fire them as miniature heat weapons. It was a convenient means for being able to effect long-range attacks against opponents.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Hot Spot is probably the most short tempered member of the Honorary Titans. He despises when people tell him what to do, and is one of the more independant Titans, prefering to work alone. He hates to power down, and gets angry when people suggest he do so. When fighting, if too much stress is placed upon him, he will hit a point where his rage can't get bigger, and he causes a firey explosion.

Strengths: His durability and endurance, ability of flight, kind heart, and never give up attitude. And his power increases under the hot and in places with extreme heat.

Interests/Habits: He likes Crime Fighting, Walking alone, and oddly, Silkie. He has a habbit of letting his temper get the best of him, and usually keeps to himself and works alone.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Judge Crockett(Adoptive Father)
Nikki(mother)
Sister(Alian)
Biological Father
Place of Origin: Morocco
Current City: Morocco, but he does travel.

History: Much of Hot Spot's past history is unknown, but he appears to be the denizen of Morocco. For a long time he worked as a solo hero until he was yanked off to another dimension by the Master of Games, to compete in a 'Tournament of Heroes'. He was pitted against Robin and lost, and was sucked into the Master's ruby amulet which enabled its wearer to employ its captives' powers for himself. However, Robin managed to defeat the Master and free the other heroes, and soon afterwards made Hot Spot and the others heroes (except for Gizmo) into Honorary Titans; all of them were given a Titans Communicator.

The communicator eventually became a centerpiece in the plans of the Brotherhood of Evil. After an attempt to capture Wildebeest's com device had failed, Madame Rouge was sent after Hot Spot. With the aid of her shape-shifting powers, she impersonated Robin and tried to trick Hot Spot into surrendering his communicator, but eventually Hot Spot saw through the deception and smashed his com at Madame Rouge's feet. However, Robin appeared on the scene a short time later, and while separated from each other, Hot Spot was overpowered and kidnapped by Rouge, who had his appearance and tricked Robin into leaving her a new communicator.

Hot Spot was brought to the Brotherhood's headquarters, where he joined Wildebeest in captivity as a flash-frozen victory trophy. But when the Titans mounted a joint assault on the Brotherhood, he and the other captives were freed by Más y Menos and promptly joined the fight. Hot Spot helped the TItans secure their victory by defeating I.N.S.T.I.G.A.T.O.R. , and in the end he, Wildebeest, and Jinx exacted their revenge on Madame Rouge by throwing her into the freeze ray. Afterward, he appeared in Titans Tower socializing with the other heroes and later aided the Titans in bringing Doctor Light to justice once more.

Sample RP Having to had got bored, Hotspot decided to take a trip down to Jump City. Not expecting to run into anyone or anything, as he flew within the sky. Landing down into a ally way, Hotspot shifted back to his human form. The 5ft 7inched brown skin alien hybrid, did had on his hero attire, but he really did not care. Heading out of the ally, he made way down the sidewalk, shifting his gaze about the area as his hand slid into his pockets. "Man, i came here to find some excitement. Where in the world is all the villians at? Shouldn't there be someone robbing a bank or something? I want a fight darn it!" he mummbled with a angered expression. As he walk about, it wasn't long before his wish became oddly anwsered. A explosion occured not far off east of him. Turning down a sidewalk, he went into a quicker pace walk. Coming up to the Jump City Bank as he look to see a hole in the wall of the bank. "Yes! I better hurry and handle it all before the Teen Titans arrive." he states as he sees Mammoth exit the hole, carrying bags of money. Going into a foward run, his body went into a heat transformation as he went back into his Hotspot mode. Running at the three as a ball of orange light formed around his right hand. Exenteding his arm, he released a beam of fire at Mammoth, this connected and sent him to the ground. "Whats your problem Punk! You will pay for that!" barked a angered Mammoth as he raised up and charged at Hotspot.

Jumping up into the air, Hotspot went into a foward flip over the charging neanderthal, landing in a crouch position as he turned to face him. "To slow, idiot. Where is your two friends, the bald child and odd pink haired female?" he asked as he raised up. "Hahahahaha, Jinx is..... she is no longer a H.I.V.E, as for Gizmo. Haha, check the sky." he states as Hotspot look up to see what he meant. "What are you talking abo........." he was cut off by the swinging of a metal arm that sent him into a building to his left. This created a hole, and sent him inside the building as well.

"What a idiot, you got fool by Mammoth, light bright!" stated Gizmo who was upon his spider like metal contraption. As they laughed, two blasts of fire shot out the building and huurled the two some distance off nto their backsides. "Who do you think you are calling LIGHT BRIGHT!!!!" stated a angered Hotspot. Charging out of the building as he flew foward at the two.
"You stupid jerk face, lets show him Mammoth!" stated a rising Gizmo. "Yeah" replied Mammoth.
Hotspot readied himself as he saw Mammoth charge his way, jumping, he dodged the charge and saw a metal arm coming his way. Shooting off flames to his right, he propelled himself off to the left, dodging the arm. Landing onto the ground, Hotspot began to send multiple balls of fire at the two. Mammoth attacked the ground and brought up a large piece of cement, using it to block the balls of fire as Gizmo dodged them with his contraption. Having one hit him in the chest as he got right back up. Raising his hands, e charged a ball of fire above him, sending a large ball of fire at Mammoth, this broke through the cement and sent him back onto his background. "Get up chumps, i thought yall, were stronger than this." stated Hotspot as he flew up into the air. "Shut up! We'll show you, lets go Mammoth!" stated Gizmo as Mammoth grabbed one of the metal arms, spunning him around and launchin Gizmo at Hotspot. This connected and sent him flying onto the ground. Mammoth continued in a foward charge, rsing up into the air and coming down with a large punch to the body of Hotspot, which connected, creating a hole. With a smirk he look to Gizmo. With his fist still upon Hotspot as smoke would begin to emit from where his fist was. Mammoth's smirk faded as he look down and quickly raised his fist. "AHHHHHHHHH! It Burns, It burns!" he complained as he would then be shot into the air by a beam of flames, this sended him into a building and knocked him out uncounsious. Raising up, Hotspot look over to Gizmo. "One down, can you take the heat?" he stated as Gizmo brought in the metal arms and extended his metal wings, flying off into the sky. "Forget this" stated Gizmo as he tried to fly off. Hotspot headed after him, flying within the sky as he sent balls of flames, which were dodged. "You won't catch me." he states as he extended out his tongue and flew faster. Hotspot did the same, his anger rising as he charged a ball of fire and descended off to the right, vanishing. Gizmo turned to see him gone as he look around to see where he went. Unbeknownst to him, Hotspot circled around and sent a large ball of flames at a distracted Gizmo. [/color]"CRUDDDDDDD!!!!"[/color] cried Gizmo as he landed into the building Mammoth landed on. The cops made their way onto the scene some time later, aprehending the two as Hotspot took his leave. "Guess they can't take the heat." he states as he headed home.

Last edited by Xeon on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlphaKnight
Civillian
Civillian
AlphaKnight

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Claimed! I'm in a mod test being conducted by Paige, so I'll be reviewing your app.
Back to top Go down
AlphaKnight
Civillian
Civillian
AlphaKnight

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Alright, this app is looking pretty good so far, but there are a few things I need clarified and changed slightly.

Ok, first thing. Much of his powers are pyrokinetic abilities, so it would help me out a lot if you grouped all of his sub-abilities only possible through pyrokinesis under the section of 'pyrokinesis'. Powers such as flight and his transformation can stay seperate.

Also, I will need a very minimum temperature for his plasma/fire and a very maximum temperature. This will help us know for sure what he can do.

Another thing I would like you to do is group his enhanced abilities, like endurance, agility, and all of that as one thing.

And lastly, I would like you to list at least one thing that might strengthen his abilities, as all of the things listed under strength are mental strengths.

Make these edits and you may be approved. Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
AlphaKnight
Civillian
Civillian
AlphaKnight

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Alright, this is quite good....I must say, you are....

Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett Approv10
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett   Isaiah "Hotspot" Crockett Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: