Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Denica Sinokon EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Denica Sinokon EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Denica Sinokon EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Denica Sinokon EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Denica Sinokon EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Denica Sinokon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Denica Sinokon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Denica Sinokon EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Denica Sinokon EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Denica Sinokon EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Denica Sinokon I_vote_lcapDenica Sinokon I_voting_barDenica Sinokon I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Denica Sinokon I_vote_lcap0%Denica Sinokon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Denica Sinokon I_vote_lcap100%Denica Sinokon I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Denica Sinokon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Denica Sinokon Empty
PostSubject: Denica Sinokon   Denica Sinokon EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Denica Sinokon

Description of his demon form: Dark red skin with red eyes, small bone coloured horns around the edge of his black spiked back hair that seems to form one slightly curved spike, he has black leathery bat-like wings with bone-coloured horns coming from the points in his wings, he also wears a black, tattered/ripped shorts that start just above his knees.

Description of his human form: Pale skinned with no demonic features, no wings or horns, black, short spiked hair (usual spiked, gelled up style) with a black t-shirt and black jeans with black combat boots as well as dark blue eyes, although as he gets settled within the surface world (Earth) he may choose themed t-shirts and such.

[Will try to draw him tomorrow.]

Spoiler:

"No-one can escape my wrath..."

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Denica Sinokon
Codename: Hunter Demon
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Demon
Affiliation: Evil
Birthday: 15th of July 1994

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: 208 pounds
Other Traits: Two short, spiked, bone-coloured horns just at the edge of his hairline as well as dark red skin ad black leathery (almost bat-like) demonic wings with bone-horns on each of the pointed edges.

===POWERS===

Powers:
-Dark orb/slash- He can create a dark orb or a thin wave of dark energy, the orb is strong enough to destroy concrete and the wave is strong enough to also destroy concrete, the difference is only the shape as the orb allows him to focus on a large target or a group of enemies while the slash allows to cut through things and be more precise.

-Lucifer's Fury- He can create a dark portal over his enemies that rains down small fiery rocks that can set nearby objects on fire and can also hit people too as they are rocks, since gaining this power he has also been given the ability to see in the dark.

-Flight- He can fly with his demonic wings as well as glide, his wings allow him to fly at normal speed (about 40mph) and depending on which way the wind is blowing he can speed up to 50mph while gliding.

Shape-shifting- He can shape shift into people who he has seen before or transform to look human, but he can only transform as someone else who he has seen for a day, after that he must then wait a 4 hours, he can only transform into humans.

-Fireballs- Can create red hot fireballs that he can throw at his foes but these can be put out with water if put out while still in the air.

Skills:
-High level combat with melee weapons from years of focusing on only fighting while in Hell.

-Able to easily manipulate humans (such as being able to convince the police that he hasn't done certain things).

Weaknesses: All kinds of holy powers and lots of water while using his fire based attacks.

Equipment: A red trident made from lesser demon bone which he can easily summon and de-summon but he can only de-summon it while in his human form.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Cruel, harsh and determined to achieve his goals, he will do anything to get what he wants and seems humans as weak and frail, he also sees that demons are the ultimate beings...although his outlook on the surface world (Earth) may change slightly as he spends his time in Jump City (I talked to Steven about this).

Strengths: His trident enhances his power by 20% but if kicked away or taken by him that 20% more power is taken away and he must retrieve it before he can regain that extra amount of power.

Interests/Habits: He is constantly searching for Ellenia, planning to destroy her as she failed to destroy him while she was still in Hell, he also enjoys red objects (such as red apples, blood, red drinks, etc) and the darkness as well as rock music.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: His parents abandoned him soon after he was born and as a demon was expected to look after himself, hence how he became such an advanced fighter.
Place of Origin: The demon realm of Hell
Current Location: Jump City but occasionally visits Steel when he is in need to be more of his demonic self.
History:
Abandoned at birth, Denica spent his childhood practicing his powers and fighting skills, as he grew up he became one of Hell's greatest fighters, ruthlessly destroying his foes and gaining a love for the sight of blood, he met Lucifer many times and in doing so well he was given his power "Lucifer's Fury", one day, while in the demon Colosseum he faced against Ellenia who he knew that she had a crush on him, but he saw that as her weakness, he was disappointed with that as he saw her as a worthy opponent, but once Ellenia refused to fight him he became enraged and saw love as being huge weakness and a pointless thing, he is now searching for Ellenia so he can finish the battle and destroy her.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Denica Sinokon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denica Sinokon   Denica Sinokon EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

When your done with this WIP read the following below

CLAIMED!!!!! BY THE TURTLE WITH THE JELLYFISH SHIELD!!

Denica Sinokon Turtle10
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Denica Sinokon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denica Sinokon   Denica Sinokon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Ok, done as far as I know, lets hope we can get him approved fast ^^.
Back to top Go down

Denica Sinokon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denica Sinokon   Denica Sinokon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Alright I have looked over this app and sadly it is................DENIED!!!
Back to top Go down

Denica Sinokon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denica Sinokon   Denica Sinokon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:16 pm

JK YOU ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just become sad like this cow with a leg condition? But hey at least he has that beautiful not to mention harmless necklace!

Denica Sinokon Articl10
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Denica Sinokon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denica Sinokon   Denica Sinokon EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank you for the approval ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denica Sinokon Empty