Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_lcapRunaway on at train is so over used(open) I_voting_barRunaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_lcapRunaway on at train is so over used(open) I_voting_barRunaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_lcap0%Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_lcap0%Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_lcap100%Runaway on at train is so over used(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Runaway on at train is so over used(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Runaway on at train is so over used(open) Empty
PostSubject: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Paige has been tracking down a girl who ran away from home and stole 500 dollars from a bank in Jump city for the past 3 days and managed to track her down to a train. Paige flies onto the train and sees her in one of the storage boxes and climbs inside and says as she makes and energy sprite (energy sprites are balls of energy that poof away whhen hit and are used to for light.)

"You gotta love trains no one can totally sneak up on you, It's a great way to travel undetected and as long as I stand in the way of the exit you can't leave."

The girl quickly gets up hugging the bag of money

"I ain't never goin back!"

"Your parents are worried about you and if you don't want to go back to them I can always just take you to jail for resisting arrest AND stealing that money.Now what ever it is your running away from it's not worth it it's tough out their expeshally at your age and you being a high school drop out. You can't get a job since your 15 years old but wait you have that money so that's covered, but what happens when it runs out steal more? trust me it wouldn't be that easy cause you'll be stop again by someone like me but there's no garenty that they will let you go or even just talk to you like me."

"You know nuthin bout me!"

The girl screamed making a sonic wake paige blocking it just in time."didn't see that coming"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Scorpion had been thinking lately, he needed to put his past behind him and become a hero again, not that they were in short supply, what with the titans and all that, but he needed SOMETHING to distract him from his distraction and who knows, maybe someone will recognize him. He used his powers of gravity weakening to travel through the whole city faster than even Robin could, not finding crime until he saw something happening through a train window. He quickly lept onto the roof, cut a hole open, jumped through it, would place the criminal in a headlock and start to charge his electricity, if she didn`t free herself within 30 seconds she would have a very shocking experience and would be knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Paige looked at him going wide eyed and then shot him n the face with a small energy bolt so head let go of her.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY SHES JUST A SCARED KID!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Scorpion saw the energy bolt coming at him, threw the girl aside and ducked under it Scared or not! She commited a crime and must be punished! Who the hell do you think you are anyway, letting crimes go unpunished is not something a hero should do!?!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Paige flew over full speed and grabbed the girl and flew away and landed near the exit as the girl cried hugging her looking with a rare filled glare at him.

"She made a mistake everyone does! If she returns the money I'm sure she will not have to go to court because shes only a minor. She's a scared girl who must just be confused and have it rough back at her place. Heroes do bring villains to justice but we most certainly do not pick on kids!."

Paige looks to the girl as she cried and held her shoulders and talked to her softly and the girl nodded as paige smiled at her and grabbed the bag and threw it at scorpion.

"Thanks a lot genius you've managed to mentally scare a little girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 pm

And what if she makes another 'mistake'! What if she 'Accidentally' killed a man! Anyone who commits a crime must pay accordingly! Whether the crime deserves a slap on the wrist or a death penalty it cannot go unpunished! Scorpion sliced the bag in half She at least has to pay a fine for what she has done! She will be punished even if I have to go through you, whoever you are!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Paige stood up her eyes hands and the mark on her arm glows.

"My name is Energy Warrior I I will not let you hurt this girl she has only made a simple mistake and I'm sure you've made one just as bad as or even worse before as well I have been a hero for 4 or so years now so I think I can handle myself against a creep like you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:13 pm

I guess I was right, no one remembers me, my name is Scorpion, I was part of a superhero team 3 years ago and had trained 5 years before that, think you can stop me? I think not! he extended the blades in his hands to their maximum length, acrobatically flipped to her right and sent a fake slash that looked like it was aimed at her arm, but in reality he would send it upwards and cut open a pipe, sending a foggy, harmless gas down. He would then sneak next to the girl, grab her and run through the exit.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Paige saw him coming and put up a force field around her and the girl.

"Gotta love force fields!"

Page would keep the sheild up unto the fog cleared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Humph, tricks won`t work forever, you`ll have to face me head on without hiding soon, and when you do, I will defeat you! he waited for the force-field to drop, when it did he would leap above their heads, showing off a little bit, send a slash to Energy warriors head in a way that wouldn't kill her if it hit and would slash at her knee-caps when he landed, he would then cartwheel away to avoid any counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:32 pm

OOC: Not entering the thread, just watching it happen from the outside.

The battle drone followed the train closely, the jets in it's feet working to keep the robot apace with the train. Slade's drones had been placed all over the city to record heroes at work and find a suitable candidate for an apprenticeship. And here were two.
No, one. The girl who referered to herself as Energy Warrior was in the database already, too high morals for Slade's tasks. But this Scorpion figure. He'd at least be worth contacting...
Don't fight children, we wouldn't want accidents to happen. He thought, leaning forward in his chair, his chin resting on the backs of his hands.
The drone flew on, videoing the fight aboard the train through the open windows.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:38 pm

"Oh did I forget to tell you? They don't have to cause I don't really have to fight you wana know why?"

Paige kept the shield up as she grabbed the girl and said.

"The shields not only mobile but I can fly see yeah!"

Paige jumped out the exit and stayed in the air and changed the shield as she held the girl into a plat form for the girl to stand on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry for short post, didn`t know what else to do)

Coward he ran out after them using his powers to pursue them by wall running.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 pm

"Hes coming!"

"I have an idea!"

Paige flew behind the girl making an old fashioned mega phone but only narrower out of energy and put it in front of the girls mouth and aimed for the man and said.

"Scream now!"

This was only be aimed at his feet to knock him down so they could get away. the narrow wave of the sonic scream would also be more focused thus more powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Scorpion saw what Paige had planned and quickly dodged it. However, the shock-wave sent him flying and he landed face first on the top of the train.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Paige then quickly grabbed the girl and flew off full speed (around 50mph i think)

"I fly you warn me of his movements got it kid?"

"got it miss Energy Warrior"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:00 pm

They`re getting away! Not if I have anything to say about it! he used his enhanced jumping ability to leap at them, he would attempt to grab the girls foot and would drag her down. If he missed or she made him let go he would continue to follow them via roof jumping.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:21 pm

"Hes coming right at us!"

Paige pulled up but he managed to grab the girls leg making paige go down.

" I can't blast him while carrying so sream until he lets go!"

the girl would scream at scorpion hitting him with sonic waves until he let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Scorpion let go and sped up gravity to avoid the attack. He then kept on chasing them, waiting for an opportunity to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 pm

They slowly were nearing Jump City and this guy was still following them.

"don't freak out."

"whats that supposed to mean?"

Paige trows her up in the air as the girl screams and catches her on her back.

"DON"T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!"

"We need better defenses and for that I need to shoot at him and I cant do that without my hands just hold on."

Paige then paused in mid air shooting orbs of energy all around them only half being real bolts that can hurt him the other half being energy sprites but only she could tell the diffrance. The point in this was not to use as much energy and to trick him either it being him thinking he has no need to doge any of them because one poofed away when it hit him or that he had to doge them all thinking they were all bolts. Paige would then shoot them all at him from various directions then fly off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Scorpion saw all the Bolts and swore, he flipped over one just to see that another was about to hit him in the face Crap! the attack hit... and nothing happened What the...? he realized that this trick had given them time to go away and he cursed before going after them again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Paige made it into the city and looked at the address written on her hand and flew over to it. Out side it were a man and woman looking worried until they saw paige and their daughter and stood up smiling. Paige quickly flew down placing the girl down putting her foot down as she turned and stood up straight and waited for scorpion to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Scorpion followed them until he saw the girl with her parents with energy warrior, taking her will be no problem, he hopped down to street level, on the pavement opposite their house and calmly walked over to the house, when he was close enough he attempted a kick flip on energy warrior, grabbing the girl by the collar in mid air and used his enhanced jumping to jump on the roof and run away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Paige grabbed his foot and yelled.

"Shes just a kid damnit! I should bring you to jail for use of excessive violence which if you don't know is a big thing here in jump city if need be I'll call the highest athouritys in this city thus renouncing your so called hero title! Now leave this girl be now or I'll KICK YOU ASS!"

She said pushing him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Scorpion scoffed So now you can get in trouble for bringing someone to justice? That doesn`t seem fair, maybe your right, maybe the law has a weaker spine from when I was a crime fighter, I should of walked into a police station and said 'Hey! I`m an ex-crime fighter who wants to go back to crime fighting, are you guys complete pussies?' he sends a punch to Paige, if it hit or Paige blocked it he would grab onto her and give her a mild electric shock. If it worked he would try again to take the child away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway on at train is so over used(open)   Runaway on at train is so over used(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway on at train is so over used(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Eastern States(USA)-
Jump to: