Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_lcapA Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_voting_barA Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_lcapA Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_voting_barA Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_lcap0%A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_lcap0%A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_lcap100%A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

An explosion went off as several guards went flying towards a nearby cell, their corpses set afire in a blaze of destruction! The flames still lingered and when the smoke cleared up none other than Shadowblast... Two more cops rushed forward but the man simply leaped into the air and fired a ball of darkness which slammed into them, sending them flying face first into a nearby wall! Another one stepped up and attempted to shock Shadowblast with a tazer but he simply kicked the man backwards and caught the tazer! As he rushed forward once more the boy shocked him with it and kicked the keys to every cell in the prison off of his belt, than the boy caught it! Another explosion sounded as multiple alarms went off in the distance! Quickly the villian zoomed through the halls, opening up forty cages and zoomed back! The police rushed forward to stop him but the released criminals quickly knocked them back as another explosion sounded, sending a blaze of fire over to a nearby squadron of police and killing them in yet another blaze! Quickly Shadowblast opened the last cell he wanted to with the key...

The Reaper's cell. Then he tossed the key aside and kicked down the door, looking Reaper in the eye. "Care to join in on the fun?" asked Shadowblast with the smile of a demon under his mask. He loved chaos, and this time he wouldn't let any heroes stop him from causing it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 pm

When he was not acting as the grim reaper, Kyle loved to sleep, so he had not yet woken up since he was arrested, so it wasn`t until the sounds of the explosions that he woke up Huh, where am I ? he was still groggy so it took him a little while to realize that he didn`t have his disguise on Crap, this is not good when his door opened he responded to the man Sure, just give me a second *yawn* he walked in the direction of where they keep the Prisoners possessions.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Shadowblast nodded and as Kyle walked away, a few police rushed forward at Shadowblast himself! With a flick of his wrist several bombs went off destroying them, as the boy enjoyed the chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Kyle lazily gathered his weapons, put on his robes and goggles, he really needed something to wake him up, he heard footsteps coming and heard the door being kicked in an attempt to knock it down Yes, that will *long yawn* do he waited until the door fell before shooting the men that came in. He was about to leave before seeing a cool hat and putting it on, he strolled towards Shadowblast, shooting police men who came at him How do I look? But seriously, why are you setting me free?
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:31 pm

"You look like a boss... Anywho I came here to propose an unholy alliance, but why rush things? I say we enjoy the chaos, break a few spines, and just enjoy a few drinks. But really that's up to you." Shadowblast said as a few more police rushed after him, but with a flick of a single switch several bombs set off blowing them to bits! Shadowblast then leaned aganist a wall, awaiting Reaper's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Kyle shrugged Sometimes I get lonely when I`m doing this, you`ve got yourself a deal he shot more officers and got out a detonator, he pressed it and the room where the prisoners personal belongings are kept goes in flames along with the dozens of officers that had just ran in it.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Shadowblast nodded as several police rushed forward, one reaching him quickly. "Present for ya." he said as he stuck a C4 and kicked the cop backward! The police men flew towards the other police and with a flick of a switch the C4 exploded, taking them all out! Another police man rushed forward, Stryker kicking him backward towards where a villian was holding a door open! The man landed in there as the villian slammed the door shut and locked it, then tossing the key into a nearby fire! "How about some target practice?" he asked Reaper as he held a police man by the neck in the air! If the fellow villian said yes Shadowblast would throw him the cop's pistol and then once he caught it, throw the police man up into the air so the villian could shoot him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Sure he drew his guns faster than most humans could and fired 5 times, all 5 hit completely different locations: two were in his eye, one was in his forehead, one was in the point of his chest where his heart is and the final was somewhere that would cause a lot of pain if he was still alive. He twirled his guns around his fingers like a cowboy and shot two more These guys have a lot of guards, it will take even us a few hours to do this, we need bombs, and I`ve got plenty, have you got a plan?
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

"I got an idea that'll light things up..." Shadowblast said. He rushed forward and grabbed a weak prisoner, one who hadn't killed a single cop and was hiding in a corner during the chaos! Holding him by the neck he looked at Reaper. "Suicide bombers. We gather the weaklings, strap bombs to them, and toss them into a crowd full of cops! Then we blow them and everyone around them to bits, after all weaklings are of no use to the strong." Shadowblast said. If Reaper agreed he would toss him the criminal, allowing the villian to do the honors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Sure, bring him here he caught the man, and forced some small, crumb sized bombs down his throat, he threw him at some policemen on the floor below and pressed a button. The man exploded and took many police-men with them.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Quickly Shadowblast straped some extra C4s he had bought to another one of the smaller criminals, another coward. Quickly he threw him forward, blowing up a whole room full of cops! As the chaos continued the boy sighed. The chaos had gotten less boring and he felt like he should move on, and cause it somewhere else, after all the chaos didn't need Shadowblast or anyone else to direct it now. He'd let run on but the villian thought it was time to spread it across all of Jump City! "I feel selfish for just letting the cops have all the fun... Want to spread it across all of Jump City?" Shadowblast said. If Reaper agreed he would walk off with him, ready to spread the fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Hehehehe, that sounds good to m- ARRGH! he yelled in pain and lost consciousness, not seeing who the attacker was or what they had done.

###

Hellfire grinned, the attack had worked better than expected, he would be suprised if he survived it. He looked at the unconsious or dead Grim reaper, then to the villian who was with him Hi, the names Hellfire, Hellfire junior, you might of heard of my dad, but no one has heard of me, which is exactly why I`m here. If the city finds out I`ve killed the Grim reaper and you, two of the citys most dangerous villians, they will fear me! he let out a stream of fire, it was small, to make him seem weak, even if it hit he wouldn`t be burned to bad, the only thing that would burn through is paper.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:35 pm

"Me? One of the most dangerous villians? I'm honored, so I'll make this as painful as possible." Shadowblast said with a smile under his mask. As the flames rose he leaped into the air above them and sent forward his own shadow, which would attempt to slam into the man! Then he fired two balls of darkness at the man! If those two were successful he would attempt to punch the boy across the face several times, and would await the boy's next attacks! When he landed in any case, he would land a few feet away from the flames!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Hellfire lept over the shadow, dodged one ball of darkness, was hit by the other, but managed to avoid the flurry of punches. He sent a huge wall of flame to show he meant buissness, this one is capable of burning through alot more than paper, stuff like human flesh.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Shadowblast landed as a wall of flame was sent towards him! With a smile he spun around, almost getting out of the way, but his right side caught afire! Quickly he grabbed a hold of a cop and smashed his face through a glass barrier, then grabbed a fire extinguisher! With it he put out the part of the flame wall that had stuck to him before it could do any serious damage Then he pointed it at Hellfire and let loose a stream from it! He wasn't sure if it would do much damage to him, even though he was fire, but if not the force from it would be enough to knock him into a nearby wall!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Hellfire dodged the spray of extinguisher and sent a huge beam of fire (sorta like a fire Kamehameha) towards Shadowblast. If it didn`t work he would click his fingers and a prisoner would attempt to hit Shadowblast from behind with a steel pipe I`ve forgotten to thank you, alot of the prisoners you released are in MY gang
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Shadowblast was no fool, trying to put out that would be stupid. He dove out of the way of it as he heard a click of the boy's fingers, knowing something was up! Quickly with one hand he grabbed the steel pipe and attempted to throw it over his shoulders, the prisoner with it! If successful he would attempt to pin the prisoner to the ground and let loose a stream from the extinguisher into his mouth, one that would drown the man in it! If he had his mouth closed he would still let loose the stream at his eyes this time, which would blind him! If that was successful he would attempt to grab the steel pipe and hit the man across the face with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm

The prisoner was flipped, shot in the eyes with extinquisher and smacked in the face with a pipe. Hellfire watched, uncaring, he had used the distraction to hide, if he went too close to cell 40445 Hellfire would fire a stream of fire at the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Shadowblast had set up some extra bombs he decided to save in case things backfired near every cell... With a flick of a switch they set off where Hellfire was, seeking to trap him in a chunk of ceiling and rubble!

(OOC: Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Hellfire cursed as he was trapped under rubble, he raised his body temperature to the point where the rubble above him melted, he roared in rage and sent out a small stream of fire, focusing on speed rather than power, that would cause 3rd degree burns.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 pm

The stream of fire struck Shadowblast but he put out the flames once more before they could burn enough as he flashed a smile at the angered boy. With another flick of a switch bombs set off, rubble which if successful would trap Hellfire once more... Even if he didn't stay trapped for good, perhaps anger would be the thing he needed to win this battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Hellfire dove out of the way this time, into the open and growled I`ve had enough of this! Time to finish it! he snapped both of his fingers at the same time and his whole body was on fire. He motioned for Shadowblast to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

"Thanks for being so stupid. Here's your reward for making this such easier for me." Shadowblast said as he blasted a stream from the extinquisher at him! If the boy continued to miss he would only continue the stream, blasting it at Hellfire! If it kept missing however, he would throw the steel pipe at him and continue shooting! Shadowblast laughed as he shot the blast, this was going to be easy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Hellfire facepalmed and manipulated the flames that were now his body to fly out of the range of the extinquisher, he grabbed the steel pipe and it melted in his hands. He sent a fireball at Shadowblast roughly the size of a house.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Shadowblast tossed his current weapon aside as the stream he been firing from it crushed out, spilling on the ground! As the flames approched he ran far enough to where it wasn't even close to hitting him! He stood in a dark area as he let loose about fifty balls of darkness as they clashed with the blast of fire! A few seconds after the two pushed forward Shadowblast turned his back and it exploded, sending a storm of flames and darkness everywhere! A smoke cloud covered the room but the chaos could still be heard from the cops and prisoners fighting! The boy hung his head down... It was time. Months ago he had held scientists hostage, forcing them to build the most powerful weapons the world had ever seen! He was saving it for a rainy day and this was it. With a flick of a switch a bomb bursted opening a locked room, hundreds of robots rushing out of it! Their glowing red eyes could be seen through the smoke and when it cleared up they stood, covered in explosives that were ready to fire! They had flamings saws instead of hands... These weapons would only leave Reaper and Shadowblast unharmed, the rest would have to survive. Each rushed forward, cutting both prisoners and cops in half! Limbs flew left and right and when they came close enough to Hellfire they launched seventy rockets at him! Others plunged their saws through the chests of those who attempted to stop them! A line of explosives set off as the ceiling crashed to the ground! Lasers flew left and right, turning anyone that stood in there way to ashes! Shadowblast had moved closer to get a better look, not far enough to be in any danger... But if the danger drew close to him he would be ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Jail-
Jump to: