Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Lucir EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Lucir EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Lucir EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Lucir EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Lucir EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Lucir EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Lucir EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Lucir EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Lucir EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Lucir EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Lucir I_vote_lcapLucir I_voting_barLucir I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Lucir I_vote_lcap0%Lucir I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Lucir I_vote_lcap100%Lucir I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Lucir

Go down 

should Lucir achieve revenge eventually over the course of the thread?
Yes, he should make it back and kill the council members and the demented king before returning to Earth.
Lucir I_vote_lcap20%Lucir I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No, he should not attempt it.
 20% [ 1 ]
No, he should be prepared to pass judgement on his grandfather before realizing that this isn't the way to go and stuff like that.
Lucir I_vote_lcap40%Lucir I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes, he should murder EVERYTHING THAT MOVES
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh, whatever, your character dude, just ftfo.
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Lucir Empty
PostSubject: Lucir   Lucir EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 pm

“If it takes me ten, or a hundred, or a thousand years, or all of time immeasurable, I will have my revenge on you.. all of you.”
- Lucir An'Karthas, Ra'Lielum en Rej'Ardar (Heir to the Sons of Ardar)

Lucir An'Karthas

Lucir Picture%25207

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Lucir An’karthas
Codename: None
Alias(es): The Sunfall Sage
Classification: Elf
Affiliation: Hero (Previously evil)
Birthday: Not explainable through earth’s calender

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 120 ibs.
Other Traits: Hair never settles entirely, always appears to be waving as if in a slight breeze. Eyes are slanted, ears are pointed and elongated, and body is sleek.
Clothes: White combat pants, shirt and cloak worn at all times. Silver armor is always in use and silver shin guards are worn beneath pants.

===POWERS===

Powers: Light Manipulation,

Light Manipulation: Lucir can generate and influence ambient light to take the shape he so wishes. His powers are technically derived from a holy source but he is in no way a holy being. He is able to solidify the light into barriers which, once created are immobile until either destroyed or released by Lucir himself. The barriers can surround him entirely creating a spherical shield or simply be drawn in a certain area of the air.The light can also be made into weapons (similar to Zelda’s Light arrows where the bow is created from solid light). Light constructs can be broken by repeated battering or by incredibly powerful or sharp attacks. But even a thrust from an unbelievably sharp blade will penetrate the barrier slowly. However, once the blade is withdrawn or the damage is done, the barrier can be shattered with ease. On any planet in which The Light holds some form of power (earth, for example), Lucir can make use of light speech, through which he can understand and be understood by all the inhabitants of the planet who are susceptible to the light. (Demons and characters of absolute darkness other than humans cannot understand or be understood by him. It's not really meant as a power, just to remove the language gap between dimensions..) However if a recording is made of an encounter, the recording device (as light is unable to influence technology) will play his speech back in the elven language.

Augmented Strength: The magical blood in his veins gives him augmented strength, enough that he can break through solid concrete walls and bend thin steel rods. The gloves on his hands and guards on his legs protect his averagely sensitive skin from any damage from impacts though. (And I don’t judge this as too overpowered considering we’ve seen Robin punch chunks out of trees before. It’s at about the same level) Can also use his augmented muscle fibers to leap extraordinary heights and distances (Perhaps 10 or so feet above the ground as opposed to just two for the average human) and move at great speeds (perhaps around 35 miles an hour sprinting, his increased muscle capacity also prevents him from tiring as quickly as normal humans)

Augmented Senses and Agility: As an elf, Lucir’s body has naturally evolved keener senses than their human counterparts. Sharper vision, a crisper sense of smell, more sensitive hearing, the ability to taste the air and determine information about subjects and incredible touch memory. As well as in increased reaction timing. (Able to catch arrows and can alter his path to avoid bullets, but not at point blank range, he can’t matrix dodge or anything like that, but he can avoid gunfire just as Robin can)

Increased Lifetime: Though not Immortal, Lucir, as all other elves, has the ability to remain animate for a great many millennia (average for an elf is about 4 thousand years, their skin is as sensitive as any normal humans though)

(Basically think of what an elf can do in fantasy stories, it’s that plus light magic)

Skills:

Combat Training: Lucir has been trained by the Academy of Sanbaras Ko’thir (His Majesty’s guard). His fighting style is more reminiscent of Muduquan Tae Kwon Do with flowing stances and strong direct attacks than of any normal tradition, and his increased jumping capacity allows him to execute complex kicks.

Weapon specialization: Proficient at using blades and other weaponry (constructed out of light).

Weaknesses:

Vanity: Lucir’s overconfidence often puts him in situations he can’t handle. Though he believes himself to be the strongest entity on the planet, he is far from it. Nonetheless, he will challenge anyone in his path in an attempt to get stronger. Though he believes humans to be a lesser race, he does not actively seek to harm them. So long as they remain out of his way he will not draw his blade.

Frailty, Thy Name is… Him: Though he may have extraordinary dodging capabilities, any bullets or blades that make contact with an unarmored piece of flesh will have the same effect they would have on any normal humans skin. He is not indestructible; in truth, the only difference in his body is enhanced muscle fibers (which might help to reduce some impact damage, but a good swordsman will be able to lop an arm off as easily as they would any man)

Over Exertion: As Lucir is almost always in training, he will rarely be at his best and prepared for a fight. His muscles will be torn in preparation for the rest they need to rebuild them. Due to this, Lucir is almost always in a slightly weakened state physically compared to his peak capability, though his mental focus (and thus his magic) is sharpened by his desire to attain revenge.

Kindness: Despite being outwardly cold and arrogant, Lucir has found a sort of friendship in the humans of Earth. Though he is truly villainous in his actions and constant destruction of architecture and property, he holds human life somewhat close and defends those who are wronged.

Equipment:

Short Elven Sword, sheathed through cross straps of belts (lower back) (2’2”)
Spoiler:
A standard elven short sword issued to graduates of Sanbaras Ko’thir. Each elf is given this upon accomplishment of their training in accompaniment with a weapon of their choice.

Mithir: Blade of Light, attached via magic to Lucir's back to be drawn over the right shoulder (angled from right shoulder to left hip) (4’6”)
Spoiler:
A great blade of holy light which reflects all incoming light and is bound to Lucir. Able to cut through most any material (though other metals, if swung at velocity, will be able to deflect it, the blade will pass directly through a stationary compound) Though it is a two handed blade, Lucir IS able to wield it with a single hand as his Elven strength permits, though the attack speed and strength is severely limited. The blade can be called to Lucir if it is removed from his person.

Pouches: The pouches worn on Lucir’s belt carry whetstones for sharpening his material weapons (as his immaterial, light based ones do not require sharpening) in his right thigh pouch and medical herbs to repair damage done to himself (over time, no instantaneous healing, though herbs taken during battle will help to reduce pain and clear the mind) in his left.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Lucir is an incredibly vain figure, who believes himself to have been wronged by his Elven brethren. Due to this, he is almost always angry, he rarely wastes time shouting insults at an opponent, unless they dispute his honor or ability in any way. He believes his singular destiny is to reenter his lost world and take his revenge.
Though he is prideful, he will still maintain rules of courtesy and almost always gives the first strike to an opponent. However, if his honor or his skills are impugned, he will attack without hesitation regardless of race, age or gender.

Strengths:
Though his rage and vanity serve to blind him, they are also his driving force. His ambition is all that he is, and every moment of his life is but a part of it. He now exists only to finish his vendetta, and he will not rest peacefully no matter the consequences so long as his will remains undone.

Interests/Habits: Training

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Known Family Members:

Prince Il’Lanar (deceased)
King Valatir

Place of Origin:
Ardaral

Current Location:
Seattle

History:

Lucir was born of the prince of the Elven Empire, Il’lanar. Rej’Ardar (Sons of Ardar) extended from the northeastern sea to the southern desert. The elves had acquired expanses of forested area to the north and east of the central continent on their home planet of Ardaral. To the Far East lay the Garjhin mountain range and the Dwarven cities buried beneath the great breaching peaks. To the south the men of the Great Plains lived nomadic lives, constantly moving with the flow of the hunt. And in between, all manner of creatures thrived in the impassable canyon labyrinth, The Crag.
Both the dwarves and humans were viewed as lesser creatures by the elves, though the dwarves were built of a much sturdier substance than the weak bodied humans and shared in the elves long lifetimes. As the elves grew in power, magically and physically, some of the more anxious and sadistic citizens took to hunting their southern neighbors as entertainment, the first of whom was King Valatir, the first elf elf to make “sport” of the humans.
At the height of the Rej’Ardar Empire, and as the human population began to fear the elves of the north, the crown prince of the empire had a son, Lucir, who grew to become a great upholder of the Elven faith. He strove for holy perfection and endured centuries of training to attain mastery over The Light: a pervasive force that existed throughout the whole of Ardaral and spread it’s branches between planes of being. Trained by many, including the captain of the guard at Sanbaras Ko’Thir, Lucir An’Karthas rose through the ranks of the High Elven society, much to the approval of his father.
But although his father was an elf of great age and vanity, he saw the importance of maintaining peace between the races of Ardaral. He begged his father to bind the Elven population with magic in order to stop the killing of Humani to the south.
But the king only laughed at his son’s impertinence, calling his clear sight in the matter cowardice of the great sport.
Fearful that the humans would join with their Dwarven allies and lay siege to the great forests, burning the elves out of their mighty lands, Prince Il’Lanar staged a coup in order to remove his father from the throne and preserve the tentative peace between the races. Among the ranks was his son, Lucir.
But the royal guard was warned before hand and swept through as surely as a leaf dashed against a riverbed. Both Lucir and Il’Lanar were brought before the High Council who laughed at their piousness and the King, who stood straight bakced and looking solely into the eyes of his son. The king took three steps forward and, in a brutal display of strength, slew his own son instantly and stood impassively as his corpse was thrown unto the pyre for the shamed. (As Elven tradition determined that those born of the earth may come to rest only in the earth, but those who are left to fire may never find their eternal peace)
The council banished Lucir for his treachery and, calling upon their combined magics, sent him into a portal that would leave him in any dimension thought fit by The Light. As a cynical token of mercy, they allowed him to retain his weapons in whatever dark verse he was laid in.
As he slipped into the portal, disappearing by the second, he shouted words of vengeance and made an oath to avenge his father, his fallen people, and to maintain the peace of the land by destroying the king and his high council.
The last thing he heard before slipping into the void was his grandfather’s final words spoken unto him.
“Nas Dar’kalir”
(We wish you luck)

falling…
falling..
Lucir struggled to breath as he came to on the strange new planet. The sky was no longer the shining emerald tint of Ardaral, but now a hazy grey tinted color which overlaid the land, like a great cloud ready to open up.
This was Seattle.
This was Earth.

Thanks to Kongregate for giving me the technology to design the visual for my character without trying to sketch it out (which would probably have ended poorly).

Last edited by Abyssal on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lucir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucir   Lucir EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 pm

CLAIMED!!!!!!

Lucir Post-110
Back to top Go down

Lucir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucir   Lucir EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:22 pm

First off, when he makes the light barriers, can they be destroyed by others? I realize they will not be able to be moved nor walked threw so can they be destroyed, and also will these cover a certain degree around him or is there no limit to it?

Next, The pictures of the weapons do not show perhaps try different ones, as far as all the things i have seen so far, there is no issues with this app. I will continue reading more later on sadlly I must leave, something unexpected has cam up, I should be back in no less then 2-5hours to continue.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Lucir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucir   Lucir EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Edited. Hope the pictures work now...
Back to top Go down

Lucir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucir   Lucir EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:34 am

APPROVED BY THE ZOMBIE COW!!!!!!!