Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Mask of Hope EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Mask of Hope EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Mask of Hope EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Mask of Hope EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Mask of Hope EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Mask of Hope EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Mask of Hope EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Mask of Hope EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Mask of Hope EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Mask of Hope EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Mask of Hope I_vote_lcapThe Mask of Hope I_voting_barThe Mask of Hope I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Mask of Hope I_vote_lcapThe Mask of Hope I_voting_barThe Mask of Hope I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Mask of Hope I_vote_lcap0%The Mask of Hope I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Mask of Hope I_vote_lcap100%The Mask of Hope I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Mask of Hope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

The Mask of Hope Empty
PostSubject: The Mask of Hope   The Mask of Hope EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Jump City... Such a beautiful place, where the sun shined brightly. It was nice to get away from Steel and enjoy life in its full glory. Stryker strolled through central park only to find a mask... It was strange to find something in such an odd place. You wouldn't think that someone would just throw a mask away like this. He sighed and reached over to touch it but as his palms were laid on it both him and the mask began to glow golden! Quickly he sprung backward, for this had to be some kind of trap a villian set up! To his suprise nothing happened and he picked up the mask once more, as a voice emitted from behind him.

"Nice mask you got there Stryker." she said as Stryker turned around. He noticed it was no other than Nature's Weapon, Azura. "Yeah... Did you see that though?" he asked. It wasn't normal for a mask to glow, and it was even more weird how he glowed when he touched it. "See what?" Azura asked in a confused tone... He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out as he shook his head. Perhaps it was just his imagination. But before either could say anything else many bombs set off as Stryker rushed after Azura who had been lost in the smoke! A final explosion knocked him back as the world faded to black around him!

When he awoke the man noticed that the mask remained unharmed, for no bombs had been set up around it. Perhaps it was just a useless mask... But he had bigger problems. Azura was gone and all that had been left was a note taped to a nearby rock! Quickly he rushed forward and began to read it, it read these words.

Quote :
This girl is who I need to open up a portal. Atop the largest tower in the city I will open up the portal by smashing her soul and leaving the fragments to open the portal! Then I will unleash an army of demons upon this realm, dooming all mortals and superhumans to eternal suffering from within the darkness, inculding you... Have a nice day.

It was signed by someone named Soul Slasher... Despair filled Stryker. For all hope was lost! But just than he touched the mask, unaware of why, as it glowed once more... A surge of hope ran across him! Hope had dawned once more! Stryker put the mask on his own face and tossed a special attire on, for whoever it was who had kidnapped Azura would know it was him if he didn't wear this disguise... Quickly he rushed across the city and managed to get to the top of the tower as a portal began to form! If he didn't do something fast the gate would open, killing Azura and dooming everyone! An arrow shot through out of the bow Stryker had just formed, smashing into Slasher's side! The portal deformed as he flashed a grin, unaware of who had opposed him... Quickly though he rushed forward and uppercutted him into the air than jumped after him, sending several punches at his chest each landing and finally finishing it off by kicking him downward! Quickly the man smashed into the ground as the police showed up. Stryker began to sigh with relief even though only two had shown up. As the began to handcuff him he kicked them to the ground and absorbed each of their souls, the man flashing a grin to the hero! "You win this time hero." he said as he leaped off the building! With one of their reflexes he catch a hold of the side of the building but Stryker saw no one when he looked downward... Azura began to awake but when she came to her senses no one was there.

Stryker had gone and went as a silent hero. He would keep the mask, for it was apart of him now. As he returned to Steel City he sighed... Just who was that guy?

Back to top Go down

The Mask of Hope
Page 1 of 1