Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_lcapGrocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_voting_barGrocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_lcapGrocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_voting_barGrocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_lcap0%Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_lcap0%Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_lcap100%Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) Empty
PostSubject: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Paige was comparing to cans of spaghetti "O"s one saying original and the other said Justice league shapes the JL one being priced 2 dollars higher than the other. Paige was in civilian clothes but the Teen Titans com link showed from half way up and could easily bee seen if you looked at her back pocket that it was in. Paige then mutters as she compared the two cans.

"What is the JL one tastier or something?"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Starfire had went to the grocery store because Beast Boy had rummaged through all the food, plus she needed more food for Silkie. She went down the canned food aisle and saw a girl contemplating on Spaghetti "O"'s and then saw her Titans com link and went up to her.

I have found that the Justice League and Original taste the same. I do not understand the difference. She said as she also looked at the cans and picked four of the originals and placed them into her cart.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Paige smiled and put the JL can away and added the original one to her basket the had some chips, bread and 10 boxes of strawberry fruit roll ups. Paige smiled and turned to Starfire.

"Thanks for the help I'm Paige and your Starfire from the Teen Titans right?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 pm

It is nice to meet you Paige. I am Starfire. Who gave you the Tcomm?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Paige looked at the com link and looked back at her.

"Robin after defeating Mumbo he seemed to appreciate the fact that I was being the main hero in jump protecting it while you guys where off fighting the brotherhood or something."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Ahh... That does sound like Robin. You fought Mumbo?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

"Many Many times, so how hard was these brotherhood guys?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm

The Brotherhood of Evil was one of the most tough groups we have ever come in contact with. We had to call all of the Titans around the world to defeat them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm

"Oh well that would explain why titans east left leaving me all by my lone some. I recently met back up with robin out of costume and he told me to stop by the tower sometime he seemed rather interested in my story about me leading a small army and winning in an alternate dismention but I have been too busy to stop by lately."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm

I would also be interested in hearing that story...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yeah if it wasn't for that trip I'd be about 16 17 right now, so anything new goin on in the world of the titans?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

There has been a major increase in the amount of people arriving to Jump and Steel city. Many heroes, villains, and plain citizens! It seems to be troubling to Robin...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 pm

"Yeah I've noticed it started about a month ago it's been getting harder for me to fight there's way too many new villains and way to many new heroes who don't really know what they are doing they are doing more harm than good most of the time one newbie almost killed doctor light if I didn't heal him he would have died I not saying beating Doctor light was a bad thing but going that far in a fight is."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 pm

They are new. They are young. They have much to learn and we must be there to teach and encourage them. There are also young villains who, if we treat them kindly, may choose the good path eventually. We must be even more aware than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 am

"I am not disagreeing with you but I must point out something, they are the same age as you and yet you still call them young. I have been trying to work with them but sometimes it can be frustrating with them.... As for the new villians some of them they might be a lost cause no matter how hard you try but don't give up what you feel in starfire that's what alot of people like about you you never give up on anyone no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 am

They are young in heart and will need are guidance even when most frustrating. We shall be their k'norfkas! And yes, I may sometimes be to wanting for them to change their ways but that is just how I am. If I were any way else I would not be me.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 am

"That is very true Starfire and I agree but I have one question what the heck is a K'norfnaks."

she said pronouncing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:24 pm

On my planet, K'norfka is the one who raises you. I believe they are called Nanny's here? I am correct?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"You had a nanny? I never would have thought someone so nice could have had a nanny... don't get me wrong I'm not saying very kid who had a nanny turned out bad but most of them just act like spoiled brats but I gess it's diffent on your planet."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 pm

No, I had a K'norfka. They do not raise spoiled children.

Starfire said this confusing what Paige meant.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Paige's eyes closed a bit as a water droplet rolled down the back of her head.

"uuuuuhhhhh.... Never mind.."

She said her face returning to a smile.

"You know your a very interesting girl it's times like these that I wonder what it would be like if I didn't get sent to an alternate dismention and were still 16.. but I do know that we would have been great friends."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Starfire didn't know how to respond to this so she said what she had heard a million times before in similar situations.

Thank you?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Paige smiled and looked in her basket shifting around some items.

"Well it seems I have everything on my list what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 pm

How did you fit everything on a list?... Oh, yes, I have everything that I need.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:57 pm

"Well I gess it's time to check out now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)   Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grocery shopping(rainbro thee awesome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: