Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jinx EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jinx EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jinx EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jinx EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jinx EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jinx EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jinx EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jinx EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jinx EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jinx EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jinx I_vote_lcapJinx I_voting_barJinx I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jinx I_vote_lcap0%Jinx I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jinx I_vote_lcap100%Jinx I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jinx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Jinx Empty
PostSubject: Jinx   Jinx EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Full Character Name

Jinx Jinx-t10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Jinx
Nickname(s): Jinxie,Jinxey
Codename:Jinx
Alias(es): Lucky,Slow-poke
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation:Neutral
Birthday: April Fools Day

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Pink
Eye Color: Pink with cat eyes pupils
Height:5.5
Weight: 125
Other Traits: She is very lithe in appearance, like a dancer. This helps her when she attacks people, as she’s one for acrobatics. As such, she’s a pretty accomplished acrobat and gymnast.

===POWERS===

Powers:Jinx is described as an enchanting sorceress who wields the power of bad luck, which is manifested as pink, lightning-like energy blasts/waves fired from her hands. Jinx's powers portray a manipulation of probability, more specifically, the ability to "bring bad luck" to her enemies. How she does this has never been explored.Her powers are magical in nature however she's seen exhibiting her powers as a free flow output through her brain, common for most psionics. When she wants her enemies to be "unlucky", she mostly uses her energy waves to disrupt solid structures in her surroundings, though other effects are also possible, like tidal waves. Her bad-luck energy can also serve a direct offensive role as concussive blasts.Altought her powers can't bypass Raven's dark-energy shields.

Jinx is also an accomplished gymnast, capable of dodging beam-bursts, starbolts, and pillars of stone telekinetically launched at her with ease.

Skills;
• Acrobatics.
• Gymnastics.
• breaking and entering.
• More specifically, she’s pretty good at lock picking.
• She knows when to be charming.
• She can run in heels. Platform and heeled boots make up her outfit.

Weaknesses:
• Feeling inadequate; she’ll end up trying too hard.
• If something renders her powers useless, she’s just an average girl. She’s not even in pique physical condition.
• It is very easy to antagonize her.
• If she is not touching ground when using her powers, her powers become weak or altogether disappear.
• Doesn’t always know which side to be on; as a result, she can become very indecisive when trying to pick her ‘enemies’.
• Shoes. More specifically, boots.

Equipment: None. She doesn’t really need anything.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:At first, Jinx appears to be quiet, mean, mysterious, often speaking in whispers and sometimes depicted as rather crazy because of the evil, crooked grin she usually wears when battling.She is a very ambitious person with a slightly mean streak altough she’s actually quite bubbly and enjoys a good joke.However we see a more determined, outspoken, and more sane girl now.She’s equally quite easily amused, and very flirtatious,well, she attempts to be flirtatious, but she always ends up giggling like a schoolgirl, which annoys her, because she generally keeps her cool around any other guy.

She’s also fidgety. This means that, unless she’s otherwise occupied, she makes you nervous to watch, seeing as she’s constantly moving.

Strengths:
• Her skills in acrobatics.
• Her skills in gymnastics.
• The way her powers can drastically change the outcome of a battle.
• As far as fighting is concerned, she can fight well. She doesn’t need to always rely on someone else to make sure she comes out triumphant at the end of a fight – as long as she has her powers.
• She likes to think her comebacks are witty.
• Being that she’s been in a team consisting of purely guys for a while now, she’s pretty sure she can hold her own around men.
• Being a bad guy – Or having been a bad guy, she’s not quite sure which yet – Means she’s pretty skilled in breaking and entering.

Interests/Habits:
• She has a habit of brushing a strand of hair out of her face when gloating.
• She equally does this when nervous.
• Equally when talking to Wally.
• She can’t resist one-liners.
• She will fiddle with the hem of her dress when addressing Kid Flash. Though she denies this.
• She will unconsciously adjust her appearance when she passes something of a reflective nature.
• She finds it hard to stand still, and as a result, squirms when she’s not entertained.
• She’ll hum when she’s by herself. To the point of general annoyance to anyone who can hear.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown she’s removed from them anyway. She considers her teammates her family (though, as stated before, she’s begun to distance herself from H.I.V.E).
Place of Origin: Jump city
Current City:Jump city
History: Jinx was born in Jump City, but she refuses to tell anyone the full story. Luckily, we’re not just anyone. A lot of this may be just speculation, but here goes nothing.

She was born to Barbara and Leroy, two dentists. Yes, I know. Dentists. They named her Amy. Anyway, since she was a baby, bad luck seemed to follow her everywhere. Her parents were already worried about her strange complexion and eye colour, and when she started exhibiting all the traits of a metahuman, they had no idea what to do.

Not to mention she was costing them a bomb on household repairs.

When Jinx hit ten, Barbara and Leroy had had enough. Most caring parents would have persevered, but not Barbara and Leroy. They thought it best if she was ‘out of the public eye, so people wouldn’t make fun of her.’

They contacted someone, anyone, and it just so happened to H.I.V.E. Jinx trained there, got an education there, and everything in between, until she was assigned to a team. And the rest was history.However things went to change when she had completely quited the H.I.V.E and started to work on her own well probably ever since she became an Honorary Titan after the Brotherhood last battle.

Sample RP

Jinx closed her front door, not looking back as she pushed it close with a foot. She threw her groceries on the floor, flicking on the TV as she unloaded them. It didn’t take long – it was just the essentials. Milk. Bread. The usual.

So she found she was actually able to focus on the TV, for one of those few wonderful moments. And she was remotely intrigued. It seemed that the Titans were getting some sort of recognition, and she raised an eyebrow with suspicion. But she wasnt speaking now, so that was certainly different or well was it.

It was strange, seeing all the new faces,some she recognized from elsewhere and that she’d heard of,somes also had been in the newspaper and so forth. But she nearly did a double take when her old foes – alien girl, angsty Empath who’s father nearly destroyed the whole city, green guy and…Cyborg. They were all here too?

It was strange. She couldn’t see much of a change to any of them. But then there was a shot of the Justice League, and Jinx paled, seeing Flash. She quickly flicked the TV off, knowing that if the Flash was there, then Kid Flash wasn’t far. And she knew if she saw Kid on TV, she’d never be able to let it go, knowing he was back here and hadn’t contacted her. Better not to know that.

What annoyed her more was he nearly converted her to good, and then left. Now, she didn’t know where she stood. Sometimes, she was good. Other times, she went on a bad-guy streak and cost the city a bunch in damages. She didn’t ever know what to do, any more, and it was killing her.

She hesitated, before standing up and heading to her bedroom, rooting around in a drawer before finally grasping the HIVE communicator. It was old, and beat up, but it still worked. And she weighed it in her hand, tempted to start it up. Call someone,anyone....and that was it,So short and abrupt.

Flinging the communicator back on her bed, she picked up her keys and left the apartment, locking the door vehemently. She was going to cause some trouble, with a team or without, and that was that.

She strode through the apartment building, making her way out of the building in record Jinx timing. People didn’t mess with her. Not at all. No one quite realized she lived in an apartment not far from here,but either way,She did this far too often.Her hands began to glow a very faded pink, she wondered if she even wanted to destroy some buildings and ruin people’s lives now. Now she thought about it, she wasn’t sure if she even wanted the attention any more.

A noise from next to her made her jump, and for a moment those ‘bad-guy’ thoughts faded away. She snapped her head sideways, focusing on the intrusion...nothing was seen just a busy cat over the trash can,so she kept walking off.

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Jinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx   Jinx EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Jinx Tumblr_m2dgfjg83o1rraa6ro1_500
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Jinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx   Jinx EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 pm

ehhhhhh??? o.o
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Jinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx   Jinx EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:04 am

Approved. Sorry my CPU broke so I hasn't a stamp for you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Jinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx   Jinx EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:01 pm

i am back to fully claim Jinx as active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx   Jinx Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: