Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Randi McJewel  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Randi McJewel  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Randi McJewel  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Randi McJewel  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Randi McJewel  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Randi McJewel  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Randi McJewel  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Randi McJewel  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Randi McJewel  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Randi McJewel  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Randi McJewel  I_vote_lcapRandi McJewel  I_voting_barRandi McJewel  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Randi McJewel  I_vote_lcap0%Randi McJewel  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Randi McJewel  I_vote_lcap100%Randi McJewel  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Randi McJewel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Randi McJewel  Empty
PostSubject: Randi McJewel    Randi McJewel  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm

"No,i don't like it...i love it!"

Randi McJewel  Rarity10

Full Character Name

Randi McJewel  Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Randi McJewel
Nickname(s):Jewel,R.J,Ranny
Codename:Rarity
Alias(es): none
Classification: Human/Unicorn
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 7 October

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Moderate Azur
Height: 5.8
Weight: 127
Other Traits: Her Tatoo Marking is hidden on the side of her right lap

Spoiler:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Diamond Shifting: Randi can only turn any of her body parts into Diamond nothing else can be reproduced,this ability can counter or absorb any type of laser beams to harm her less or tends to be reflected back at the attacker.It can help her out during Close Combat to give more damages,Although she cannot launch diamond shards but it is helpful when she wants to slice a diamond shard on a window glass to break throught the inside of a building more easier.

Telekinesis: This mind power has no effect on lifting organic beings or mechanical ones.She only require that use on sewing and cutting tools through telekinesis with the precision needed to make her dresses, manipulating multiple items at once. Her telekinetic ability has a quite extensive range and strength: as an example,she is able to pull a couch from her home within a matter of seconds in order to dramatically recline upon it.

Skills:Magic: Randi can use a minor magic level, she uses it in connection with making things "fabulous", like gem-finding, dressmaking, and topiary art.She is able to magically reattaches a large branch to a tree even if found broken and trims its foliage into topiaries, her telekinectic magic is activated by itself to expose underground gems without any casted spell.

Close Combat: Despite Randi's delicate nature and formal personality,she has shown an occasional propensity for martial arts.She get to be way fiercer once her body has been turned into a diamond structured self.

Persuasiveness: Rarity has incredible talent in convincing any type of peoples around her surroundings to help her and her friends which she knows properly.It may fail by times but it is shown to be mainly a success it depends on the situations she seek.

Weaknesses: She is always scared of getting herself dirty else if muddy or hitted by rain she start panicking,any type of bugs on her or around freak her out and basic elements or anything that usually hurt humans in theirs lifetimes affect Randi.

Equipment: A makeup purse that she always carry everywhere she goes and a styling box with her essential sewing/cutting tools to help in her working fashion career,she never leave without these.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Randi is highly creative during her working time,she never leave her creation without shining gems on the clothing material she used.She have a remarkable sense in styling herself or everyone who ask her help on creating fashionable clothes or accessories.She is excessively polite and hate to be disturbed while she work on her styling job.Often panic once dirtyed and soaked alot.

Strengths:Mannerisms,Generosity,Love of Beauty and the Spotlight(meaning she always like to step in the front of any ovation).

Interests/Habits: She likes to have shopping-spree throught the mall,having spa treatments,her fashion career she never handle perfect days without a moment where she can work with ease.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Younger Sister - Suzie McJewel(isnt with Randi) and she considers her friends as her family.
Place of Origin:Ponyville/Equestria.
Current City:Jump City.
History:Randi was born in Ponyville along the side of her respected friends.The life of her fashion career start back at her young age right in a theater where the teacher commented on Randi's costume design,as it didnt pleased the young girl,she leaved the place and come across a very large, geode-like boulder almost immediately a light ignites on her whole body causing the boulder to split in two, revealing the boulder to be filled with gemstones as this is where everything start.

Years after in becoming a fashion designer all across Equestria on her older ages now,Randi decide by the help of her friends to show her unbelievable talent in another huge country which is simply Jump city and who knows maybe it could turn out to make her great talent to be shown worldwide.At 17,she exactly choose to leave Ponyville and move away to the city leaving everything behind except the needed equipment she always had at her side and to finally work up her career in Jump City.

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Randi McJewel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randi McJewel    Randi McJewel  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Randi McJewel  Seagull_by_kaykaykit
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Randi McJewel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randi McJewel    Randi McJewel  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 pm

i dont understand that pic of yours?? somehow
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Randi McJewel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randi McJewel    Randi McJewel  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Sample rp? I'll let you skip this one time but next charrie better have one.

Also I was just claiming your app with that pic.

APPROVED!

Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Randi McJewel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randi McJewel    Randi McJewel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Randi McJewel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: