Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Cyborg EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Cyborg EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Cyborg EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Cyborg EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Cyborg EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Cyborg EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Cyborg EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Cyborg EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Cyborg EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Cyborg EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Cyborg I_vote_lcapCyborg I_voting_barCyborg I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Cyborg I_vote_lcap0%Cyborg I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Cyborg I_vote_lcap100%Cyborg I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Cyborg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaKnight
Civillian
Civillian
AlphaKnight

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 am

"For years I've been called a freak, a monster, from no fault of my own. And now I'm a hero. You had better not say otherwise."

C-Y-B-O-R-G

Cyborg Cyborg12

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Victor Stone
Nickname(s): Cy, Borg Brain, Tech Head, Chrome Dome
Codename: Cyborg
Alias(es): Stone (While in H.I.V.E)
Classification: Heavily Altered Human
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: August 21st, 1994

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark blue
Height: 7'2”
Weight: 386 lbs
Other Traits: Most of Cyborg's body is machinery, and you can really only see half of his face left, and internally, a little more than half of his organs are still intact.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Cybernetic Body-

Much of Cyborg's body has been replaced with a cybernetic one, and while this makes him seem like a freak to most, it also grants him many superhuman abilities, which are listed below:
Superhuman Strength/Durability- Cyborg's cybernetic exoskeleton and mechanical muscles allow him extreme strength and endurance. He is able to lift almost 15 tons of weight, enough to break a bus in half. His exoskeleton is very strong, allowing for him to go through concrete walls without feeling hurt.
Weapon Arsenal- Cy has a wide range of high tech weapons. He has his signature, a Sonic Cannon, two smaller sonic blasters, and four missile launchers, two in his shoulders, and two in his chest.
Tools- Cyborg also has many tools at his disposal, including a blowtorch and high tech saw, which he uses for his many building projects.

Skills:

Mechanic- Cyborg is a highly skilled mechanic, a necessity due to his cybernetic body. He has invented many things, including the team's T-Ship and his own T-Car.

Leadership- Cyborg has also shown great leadership skills, as when Robin is gone or out of commission.

Weaknesses:

Cybernetics- His cybernetic body has many quirks to it, and it sometimes malfunctions, and also scares citizens, which is a personal problem Cy faces every day.

Magnets- Due to being mostly metal, any magnet will cling to him, and a large enough magnet will attract him to it and he will be stuck.

EMP- Many electrical bursts will shut down Cyborg's systems, and he will be out of commission from either minutes to weeks, depending on the power of the shock.

Equipment:

Himself- Cyborg's greatest piece of equipment is his cybernetic boy, as it is what keeps him alive.

T-Car- Cyborg's favored mode of transportation, the T-Car is outfitted with many weapons smilar to Cyborg's.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Cyborg is a tough nut to crack. He never gives up, and has the willpower to do anything that needs to be done. He is also quite comical and upbeat, but in a bad mood, he is serious and moody, as one would expect him to be. Being half robot has made himself very self-conscious, and before he joined the Titans, he never went outside without complete coverage of his mechanical parts. He has since grown to be comfortable, making him a much happier person.

Strengths:

Willpower- Cyborg's sense of will is very intense. Given any task, he will carry it out no questions asked, and he will try as hard as he can to accomplish it.

Big Brother Attitude- Anybody Cyborg is close to, he will protect with his life. After joining the Titans, he acted like a big brother to Raven and Starfire, and whenever they got sad he would try his best to comfort them.

He's Human: Despite being mostly machine, Cyborg is in fact still human. This makes him better than any robot, because he has human emotions and human thoughts, and of course free will.

Interests/Habits:

Eating- Cyborg seems to always be hungry, and thus whenever he has food he eats like a wild animal.
Video Games- Cy loves to play video games, and he'll play them with anyone who offers. He especially enjoys playing games with Beast Boy,

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Silas Stone (Father), Elinore Stone (Mother), Tucker Stone (Grandfather), Maude Stone (Grandmother)
Place of Origin: New York City
Current City: Jump City
History:

Throught his early life, Victor Stone was quite normal, he was an outstanding athlete, and was a very smart student in all of his classes. Despite this, though, Victor often found himself doing bad things, like being in gang fights. However, this all changed one day when he was brought to STAR labs by his father, Silas. That day, there was a mechanical failure, and much of Vic's body was mutilated. His mother Elinore was killed. Silas used every resource he could to save his son, and he did just that- at a huge cost, however. Almost all of Victor's body was mechanical after the procedure, and he was horrified at how he looked. Everyone else was afraid of him as well, even his girlfriend. To make matters worse, he was no longer allowed to take part in any sports, due to his implants being considered cheating. Having nothing else to strive for, Victor left school, and he and his father moved away.

After a while, Victor's old friend tried to get his help in a terrorist attack. Vic agreed, but upon getting to the site, he found a new purpose for himself, and stopped his friend from carrying out his plan. Soon after, Victor began to call himself Cyborg. In Jump City, he had met with others like him, people who didn't see him as a freak but as a friend. Together they formed the Teen titans, and he has been called as such- a Titan, ever since.

Sample RP

45%. 60%. Cyborg kept pushing as the percentage increased. Up and up the weight went, until Cyborg heard a loud beep. He looked to the screen on his arm. 100%. He could hear the cries from the other Titans to keep going. He kept pushing and pushing, but there was no change. Then he thought of his mother, who always had wanted him to do his best, to do the impossible. To do one hundred and ten percent.

'I can't! I can't do it!'

The Titans still urged him, and still the weight didn't move. Beads of sweat rolled down his face. Finally, he just couldn't hold it anymore. He dove out of the way and let the weight hit the ground with a massive thud. The others surrounded him and Robin held out his hand. Cyborg got up. Robin started to say that he had tried his hardest, but Cyborg stopped him.

'You don't understand. I'm a machine. I can only go so far. I can't go the one hundred and ten percent, Robin.'

Cyborg left the training room without a word.

Last edited by AlphaKnight on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 am

Claimed! Expect a reply soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 am

Very good! all I need is a sample RP (All cannons must have one) Then I can approve it!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 am

this app is...

Cyborg Tumblr28

cuase moon told me to take over
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Wait Wait! This app is!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyborg Moon_a18

ALSO!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 am

sorry alpha but you have been way too in active and haven't done much posting as cyborg so instead of instantly taking cyborg away I have decided to give you 5 days to reply here and post but please don't post once and go in active again cause if you do I will have to take cyborg away from you so others my use him.
Back to top Go down
AlphaKnight
Civillian
Civillian
AlphaKnight

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 am

Really, I'm gone for like a little more than half of a week, and I'm considered inactive? Well, I'm back, I had to take a short leave of absence, I've been dogsitting and have had no time to post or put up a topic saying I'd be gone. So if this could be put back in active again, I would gladly do some posts.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 am

well welll i think you shuld tooo sooo since i have to reapprove your app ide say your powers need a bit tweeking and...... JUST KIDDING your

Cyborg Tumblr34

welcome back dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg   Cyborg Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyborg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-