Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_lcapThe first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_voting_barThe first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_lcapThe first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_voting_barThe first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_lcap0%The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_lcap0%The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_lcap100%The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) Empty
PostSubject: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 am

Lukas looked at his watch again. Damn it all, I'm going to be late. If there's anything I hate being, it's late... And on my first day too, what a way to leave an impression. He wheeled around a corner before coming to a halt, a defeated expression forcing itself onto his fair face.

"No... Why did it have to be this? Anything but this!" He pulled out the campus map Dr. Hanstein had given him. How had he not noticed this before? He let out an audible groan and looked back at the obstacle before him. He could swear the staircase was mocking him. He looked at his watch again. Only 12 minutes until class started. He was already late by his count.

"Damn it all..." He muttered under his breath. Wait... Could it be? YES! My savior! You win this round stairs... But I'll be back. He turned and wheeled himself in the direction of the elevator he'd found on the map.

Even in his wheelchair, Lukas was quite tall. He'd be over six feet if he could stand. His narrow face was dominated by a pair of unusual golden eyes that seemed to take in every detail before them, and weren't in the least bit dimmed by the spectacles resting in front of them. His face was framed by flowing hair that matched his eyes, though only a few gossamer strands hung free to terminate near his jawline. The rest of his hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. A white dress shirt, dark blue tie, and woven brown vest hid his upper body, though he seemed to be in decent shape despite - or perhaps because of - his condition.

As he wheeled himself into the elevator after waiting an arduous amount of time for it to creak open, he pushed his floor button as well as the door close button and checked his watch again. 6 minutes left He sighed as he thought back to when Dr. Hanstein had convinced him to take this job.

"It'll be good for you!" The old man had said, handing him his tray. They'd been getting lunch at the lab's cafeteria together as they had been for the past week. "You need to do something other than working in this dusty old laboratory." He continued despite the frown on Lukas' face. "Besides, I really need the vacation, and I don't trust the city sub they usually send down."

"Fine..." Lukas had given in fairly easily. He owed the old man a lot, why not repay some of his debt and help out? As the doors ground open on the third floor and he wheeled himself out of the elevator, Lukas really hoped he hadn't made a huge mistake.

As he aproached the door, he looked at his watch: less than 30 seconds before class started. He looked at his materials, neatly stacked in his lap. He took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. Time to find out what my week is going to be like... He pushed open the door and wheeled himself inside.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:30 am

Zero was sat at his desk, well sat was a stretch, he had one leg on the desk, one leg under it, leaned back, dead asleep. His hair was a mess, his clothes wrinkled, almost as if he hadn't gotten any sleep the night before. There was a bite mark on his neck and lipstick on his shirt collar. Safe to say the homework that was owed today wasn't done. One of the other kids kicked his chair from under him, "Yebena mat'!" He quickly picked himself up and glared at the kid who was laughing, "Listen up, Podonok. You can bruise me up all you want, I'll just bruise your girl up in ways you only wish you could." The kid got up and started walking towards Zero, who stood up and cracked his neck, "Da, dayte mne chertovski osnovaniya ubit' vas."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:48 am

Ryuu had gotten to school a little earlier today, with her new living situation she had to be quick in the shower and either had to wait for Riot and be earlier than him. She decided on getting up an hour earlier and taking her shower, considering today was going to be a long day. Ryuu also had extra time so she dropped by Mrs.Gray's apartment and brought her a pack of cigarettes as a thank you. After all this, she finally headed to school where she sketched down some new murals down. The last time she attempted to draw a mural her wall got smashed, along with her ribs.
When she got to her 3rd period class, someone VERY familiar sat two desks behind her. Ryuu stopped staring at sat down, trying to ignore the two guys that picked on him.

When the guy from a few days ago stood up and began speaking another language she dramatically rolled her eyes. Ryuu also stood up, standing in between the two. "We have a substitute today, so if you two could kindly get your shit together that'd be great." Ryuu growled, knowing that the boy with black hair would beat the crap out of the other guy. "If you really need to prove your masculinity take it outside." She told them sarcastically, not realizing the sub already entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:08 am

As he pushed himself into the room, Lukas let out a sigh. It looked like there was going to be a fight already. This is just my luck...

"Take your seats, if you would!" He shouted. When they actually listened, he rose an eyebrow. That was way better than I thought. Maybe I should do this more often... He placed his materials on the desk and grabbed a whiteboard marker. As he could only reach a little higher than half way up the board, he wrote his name out as he began to speak. "My apologies for being so late. I had a little trouble with... Navigating. As you can see I'm somewhat adverse to stairs. It's a moot point today because I didn't have a lesson previously, but in the future I will make an effort to be here fifteen minutes early to answer any questions."

Man, this is easier than I thought! I'm not being awkward at all! Keep it all business - Just like when you're Riot. He turned after finishing writing his name: Lukas Siegfried Reinhardt. He wasn't sure why he'd written his name out on the board, but that's what he'd seen in all of the movies, so he'd figured he should.

"Dr. Hanstein is on vacation for the next week, so I will be taking over as a personal favor to him. I work with him on one of his pet projects over at Applied Mechanics. For those who don't know, that is one of the country's leading research facilities specializing in robotics and artificial intelligence. Are there any questions?" Crap, I got carried away there. Hopefully there aren't any questions about anything other than robotics...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:18 am

The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) Untitl16

Toji blinks, eyes widening, at what appears to be a imminent fight.Thankfully a purple haired girl steps atches as someone called a substitute comes rolling in, speaking about a substitute as he comes in on a wheeled chair. The young halfling tilts his head.He didn't get it....Weren't those who taught called teachers? To be fair to him, this was his first day at a school...ever.Toji bites his lip nervously. He hoped je didnt mess up... Jenny had made sure he got in with new clothes and supplies, the least he could do was his best.As Lukas mentioned robotics Toji straightens up, though it probably wouldnt be that noticeable among all the bigger kids, and, adjusting the beanie covering his hair, pays vloser attention.

Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Zero sat back in his seat, not taking his eyes off the kid who tried to fight him. Zero then looked back at the Dragon girl, "Don't get in my way again..."He collected his supplies from the floor, "Oooohhhh bent over, that's exactly how I like his mom." Zero's eye twitched, that stupid twat just insulted his mother. Zero didn't give the bully the satisfaction, instead he sat calmly, listening to the Sub, apparently this kid worked with the Doc. He asked if anyone had any questions, Zero didn't.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:42 pm

The substitute yelled at all of them to sit down and the two boys that were going to fight both sat down, followed by a snarky comment from the guy that previously saved her life. All she did was roll her eyes, his threats were quite lack luster since she wasn't scared of him. Ryuu then proceeded to sit down and pay attention to the guy up at the board, listening to him ramble on. He seemed to get carried away quickly, which she could tell from his facial expressions after he did his little ramble about being a scientist. She didn't really care why he was here, let alone what qualified him. Hopefully he'll just do a little show and tell or maybe pull up a Bill Nye video.
After his pep talk, he asked if anyone had any questions, which Ryuu took out her sketch book and began sketching his wheel chair for fun. The teachers long hair was also something she wasn't used too, so for practice she ended up sketching him several times in her note book throughout the class period.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Lukas let out a small sigh of relief. Good. That would have been a nightmare. Why did I agree to do this again? He reached over and spread his materials out, moving things out of the way methodically so as not to clumsily drop anything. He opened a thick folder and pulled out a sheet of paper. "Your professor wants me to take attendance. In order to save myself the embarrassment of mispronouncing your names," And making an idiot out of myself by saying something dumb... "I've made a sign in sheet. Please sign next to your name and pass it around." He surveyed the class as he continued. “Now I understand this is chemistry? It isn’t exactly my field, but I know some…Who the hell is that? He’d noticed Ryuu sitting and drawing, not paying any attention. She looks REALLY familiar… Is it possible Bassilith is in this class? I mean she seemed young… Young enough to still be in school. No… there’s no way this is happening. It’s just some OTHER purple haired girl roughly her height, weight, and body type with a very similar facial structure… Damn. I hope it’s not her. I don’t know if I could stomach the embarrassment if she recognized me somehow.” Quite suddenly he realized he’d been frozen for a couple of seconds, and panicked. “Chemestry! Yes. That’s what I was talking about… Heh… Now then! Can anyone tell me where your professor left off? He neglected to add that information… So I made a bunch of lesson plans to cover all the bases. It’s fairly early in the semester so you can’t be TOO far.” Riot looked around the room expectantly as he hoped no one noticed his lapse. Who was he kidding? His jaw clenched. Of course they noticed, he’s up here commanding their attention.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Toji tilts his head. Wait...why would the other guy like the grumpy guy's mom bent over?He didn't understand....Shrugging and concluding he was just a not so nice guy, the boy blinks as the guy passes out a sheet, signing it when it came to him.Examining the substitute as he freezes, he bites his lip in concern before scribbling at a whiteboard hanging on his bag,holding it up.-Sir, are you OK?-
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:08 am

Kris took the sign in sheet, with a grin he signed 'Михаил Романов' translated to Mikhail Romanov. He then looked up at the sub, "Meester Reinhardt, we were left at the uuuuhhhhh fission of the chemicals." Kris was purposely speaking broken English to mess with the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 pm

The substitute teacher, or Mr.Reinhardt, pulled out a sheet of paper and asked every body to sign it so he didn't have to pronounce their names. Usual procedure, she supposed, and didn't think too much about it. When the paper got to her, she neatly wrote 'Ryuu Akibaa' on it and passed it forward, and when she looked up she saw the teacher staring at her. For whatever reason, he suddenly looked flustered and awkward, and tried to break the attention by talking about the lesson. Ryuu didn't know what she did, or who he was, but there was only two outcomes to this situation. Either Mr.Reinhardt was hitting on her, or she had already gotten in trouble. Either way, she didn't appreciate it.
After causing enough trouble, the boy behind her began speaking broken English just to mess with the teacher. "You're acting like he didn't already hear you speak.." Ryuu said sarcastically, loud enough for Kris to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)   The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class) Empty

Back to top Go down

The first day for a new sub (anyone in the same high school class)
Page 1 of 1