Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcapHigh Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_voting_barHigh Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcapHigh Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_voting_barHigh Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcap0%High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcap0%High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcap100%High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) Empty
PostSubject: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Jenny hold onto the chain of her chained scythes as one was hooked to the bumper of an armored truck that was speeding far past the speed limit and rushed around other cars. she stood on her hover board as she tried to balance on it and move with the truck as it moved around. A bead of sweat rolled down drop the side of her forehead to her cheek as she narrowed her eyes a bit.

The doors to the back of the truck opened and two men aimed pistols at her making her eyes go wide and time slow a bit for her from the and adrenaline rush. 'Focus Jenny you wont survive if you don't.' She thought and followed where their guns were aimed and quickly moved her scythe to her chest as she started to arc and twist her body.

The first bullet hit the scythe and bounced off as the other one shot through her hair barely missing her head. She then swung her scythe forward and stabbed into one of the bags of money in the truck. They then kicked her scythe connected to the bumper until it was kicked lose. She gasped at the sudden jerk loose but she yanked back her other scythe as she started to fall forward.

The bag she hooked onto pulled forward the other bags and cut them open many fall out of the truck and money to flow out of the back of the truck. Time went back to normal for her as she fell onto the ground hard and tumbled as cars behind her screeched to a stop causing many other cars to crash into each other.

The truck screeched to a stop and many guys got out of the truck and pulled out guns and started to aim at her as she slowly pulled herself off the ground. "You shouldn't have done that girlie..." They said walking towards her. She panted as she managed to get back on her feet her costume now scuffed up.

She then put a foot back on her hover board as she panted and grabbed her scythes by their handles. She narrowed her eyes a bit as she got into a battle stance. She was scared shitless but she couldn't run now if she did they would just get their money again and leave. They started to laugh at her then

"You know you can't win right? 5 armed men against a wimpy girl like you? Yeah no that just a bad joke!" She clenched her teeth and her scythes as she narrowed her eyes at them despite being scared she oddly felt like she was over come with determination to fight... like running wasn't an option even more so now... like she had to fight... The leader sighed smiling.

"Well then boys... It looks like we're going to get a nifty new mask and hover board to go with out loot." The guy smiled wider "You ready to die girl?!" He shouted with an insane laugh that the others joined in on as they re aimed at her.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:27 pm

A blur appears on the scene, standing protectively in front of Jenny as he casually rests a inhumanly huge sword on his shoulder.Sparks run through his spiky blue hair as eyes narrow upon the criminals past the wolfish mask."Bad." Turning his head, Lightning Wolf examines the girl somewhat anxiously."Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:51 am

Jenny then blinked along with the men when Toji suddenly seemed to appear. Jenny though smiled a bit and nodded. "As best as I can be considering I went for like 100 mph to 0 in a few seconds." She said looking back to the men who now aimed at Toji seeing him as a bigger threat. "Scram boy this is between us and the girl, if yo don't move in the next 30 seconds we'll just have to shoot the girl through you." the leader spat out in disgust of toji's sudden involvement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:41 pm

"Charity, where do you think you're going?"

A few seconds ago, the Rivers' family car had rear-ended a truck in a big traffic pile-up. Bags of money were falling out of an armored truck ahead, and suddenly there were people with guns aiming at a girl. As soon as she was sure her parents were unhurt, the 10 year old girl had unbuckled her seat belt and had opened her door.

"I have to help, Dad. That girl's in trouble."

Alex Rivers opened his car door and jumped out to catch his daughter by the shoulder. "It's too dangerous. You need to stay in the car."

"Dad, we're running out of time. They're going to shoot her."

"I don't want them to shoot you."

A halo of light appeared above Charity's head. "Dad, you know what they say about snakes? That they're more afraid of you than you are of them. The bad guys are scared right now. They know that they can't win a real fight, even if they're pretending to be tough. They're so outnumbered."

"Outnumbered? It's 5 against 2."

"And me, and you..." Charity opened her arms out wide gesturing to the 30 plus cars that were sitting here waiting for the situation to be taken care of. "And everyone. We have an army." She could tell he was wrestling with her words, but he hadn't quite given in yet. "Dad, what if that girl was me?"

"I guess their guns are still aimed in this direction, so we're in danger either way. Just stay behind me. Your mom's going to kill me." Alex Rivers opened the car door and pulled out a golf club. It wasn't too impressive of a weapon, but it was all he had on him. He raised his voice. "Hey everybody. Those guys are stealing your money. You don't like that, do you?"

"No," an overweight black man said, getting out of the truck in front of them. He had a baseball bat in his hands. "I don't like that one bit."

One by one, more and more people started getting out of their cars, walking towards the armed thieves and their armored truck. Some of them started shouting at the men, telling them to get off the road, to jump off the bridge, and to leave the boy and girl in costumes alone. The 'army' was about 20 people, and growing.

Charity decided that a little extra intimidation couldn't hurt. Large wings of light formed behind her, and she started to float into the air. She didn't go high, just enough to show that she was flying. She was in the back of the 'army,' and the few people that did notice her seemed to take it as a sign that they were part of a righteous cause. An angel was on their side.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Toji nods, grinning in releif. Good...she was safe...Blinking at the threat,the boy then sticks out his tongue, giving them a raspberry.As if...He wasn't about to let them hurt his friend!!!Moving his sword, he holds it on front of them like a shield.They'd have to waste a lot of bullets to harm even a single hair on her. Eyes narrow as they become black and gold. He'll make sure of it...

Then he hears people, a lot,moving behind them.Blinking,Toji glances back, eyes widening. Woah....and they were on the heroes' side?!? Amazing!!! Feeling proud that the people of his new home stepped up, the beginning hero turns back to the thugs and giving them a grin that plainly asked,'Now what?'
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:10 am

Jenny blinked hearing a guy shout behind her and she and the guys with the guns looked to him as he shouted. Jenny smiled brightly as she saw him stand up to help and another man joining him then another and another. Each one made the men lower their guns in fear as they slowly backed up watching the group grow and move towards them. She then saw the girl as the men trembled in fear Jenny looked back forward at the men with a new found courage and pointed one of her scythes at them and called out getting their attention.

"Put your guns down and stand down, Cause I can assure you if you run or attack you won't like what happens next cause I'm pretty sure resisting arrest and attacking innocent people would surely tack on more time to your jail time not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't stop others from attacking you back." They thought it over before slowly putting their guns down and raising their hands in the air as several cop parked up ahead and rushed over to take care of the robbers having been on their tail but stuck very far back due to briefly losing their trail up till now. They hand cuffed the robbers as Jenny turned around to the people. "Thank you all so much for your help!" She looked to toji and hugged him. "Thanks Toji."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:35 am

What a rush! Charity was so excited when the bad guys put down their guns. She wanted to fly all around town to celebrate. But her dad was already giving her that 'get back in the car' look. Her wings disappeared, and she floated down to the ground. She grinned, sheepishly.

The police had taken the bad guys away in handcuffs, and the armored truck was being loaded up again so the cash could be returned. One of the officers was running around collecting phone numbers from the drivers. Charity wasn't sure why.

"Wasn't that cool, Dad?"

"It was scary. I'm not sure it was cool."

"Do you think those two people were superheroes? They seemed really brave."

"You were brave, too. Just remember, Charity. Superheroes like them can be brave because they're really strong. It's good to be brave, but you have to stay safe, too. I don't want you getting hurt. Wait until you grow up to be a superhero, okay?"

Charity smiled. "I'll try."

The police officer walked up to their car and started talking to her dad. Charity noticed that the two superheroes were still here. Maybe she'd get lucky and one of them would come talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:38 am

Toji snorts as the criminals surrender. Smart choice.Smiling as Jenny turns to thank the civilians, he does the same,bowing in gratitude and respect,eeping slightly in surprise as he's suddenly hugged,though he nods.Spotting a little girl, the boy tilts his head. Wait...she seemed familiar...He raises his sword, resting it on his shoulder as he begins walking over.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:15 am

Some cops came over as Toji left towards the girl. The cops asked her about what had happened and her name she of course finally giving out her hero code name before they nodded and let her go. She then picked up her hover board and turned it off for the moment and walked over joining toji and smiling at the girl. "You were really cool out there." she said kindly to her in a happy tone. "I'm pretty sure your wings and stuff is what helped seal the deal so thank you so much for the help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 pm

The two heroes walked up to their car, and Charity opened her door so she could talk to them easier. The girl in the mask had noticed her wings, and said that Charity had been instrumental in keeping things peaceful. Charity blushed. "Thanks! I just wanted to help in any way I can. I'm really not very strong, so I'm glad they fell for it. Oh, if you guys ever get hurt or anything, though, I can heal you. That would help, right? I'll have to ask my dad, though. My name's Charity, by the way. What are your names?"

As the blue-haired boy got closer, Charity recognized him. She activated her halo again, making sure that he could understand him, and visa-versa, if he chose to speak. "Toji? I guess I don't know many people who look like you. I'm glad you were willing to help, too."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Toji smiles, nodding in agreement, smiling more at Charity's response. Knew it....she's a good one.Blinking at the question, he opens his mouth to give his codenamed, twitching as she seems to recognize him.How? He's wearing a mask, and he'd been wearing a hat when they met... The hero taps his lip in a subtle sshh gesture, answering her in Okamian when she uses her halo."I'm not sure who you mean by Toji, child, but I'm glad to help as well.I'm called Lightning Wolf, and its a pleasure to...meet...you." He grins playfully briefly, before reassuming his heroic persona."Excellent work on the help. I didn't wish to endanger the civilians by fighting, so I'm very grateful you and the others managed to defuse it peacefully by standing up to those bullies.You're very brave."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 am

Jenny nodded to her with a smile "Well you deserve the appreciation, You did extremely well out there. As for the strength thing I have learned over time that despite being weak or not really strong even the smallest things can make all the difference when you try to help others. " She said trying to encourage the girl, she didn't want her losing hope in possibly helping others when she could still very much help them.

"Healing could definitely help others, even the strongest fighters need someone that has their backs in a supportive role ever so often." If video games taught her anything that would definately be one thing she learned from them." Jenny then smiled when she asked for their names. "I'm Scythe Bewilder." Jenny then blinked looking to Toji then the girl.

"You know T-?" She asked confused but then stopped herself before fully saying his name as he made the sshhing gesture then spoke in Okami to the girl and blinked. "Is she where you're from....?" She whispered super confused she figured it would make sense, she knew his name, and seemed to understand his native tongue, why else would he be speaking in it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)   High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

High Speed Chase On A Bridge (Open)
Page 1 of 1