Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_lcap"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_voting_bar"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_lcap"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_voting_bar"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_lcap0%"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_lcap0%"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_lcap100%"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) Empty
PostSubject: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Weapon walked into the H.I.V.E`s cafeteria and walked in, he looked around and someone bumped into him on purpose Hey, watch where your going! Excuse me!?! Are you talking to me!!??!! the huge boy turned to Weapon and stared at him intimadatingly, Weapon heard people chanting the word 'mammoth' over and over again, must be his name. He looked back to Mamoth and he punched him in the face, secding him flying and crashing onto a table Oh it is so on!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Just the newest student seemed to come for his first day and already looking for a fight,a young white haired girl was safely eating slowely by a table and watched the sudden commotion,she then decided to do nothing yet but somehow we had told her that anyone had to give respect to each others in here.Kanji quietly got up with her juice bottle on the hand her indimidating flashing red eyes observing them clearly but her usual smile was blocking the contact of suspicion which this wasnt allowing anyone to see what kind of evil was within Kanji.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Kwiz Kid was sitting at his little table, head in a book... as usual. Then a behemoth slammed across,knocking the book from his hand.

Picking it up, he sighed. "Simpletons"
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Shadowblast let out a sigh at the sight of the new student. He simply tossed a ball of darkness right in the middle of the two, making it miss on purpose, after all it was simply to catch their attention. "As much as I approve of nonsensical violence this is just stupid, but go on. I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do." The villain said with a sigh while sitting at a table. Shadow then took a swig of water, crushing the plastic bottle and tossing it to the side of the tray. He awaited to see if they would take his advice, or keep it up. He already knew about the Main Ops Room, but decided to keep that to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 pm

(OOC: Please note, it was Weapon that was sent flying, not Mammoth, sorry if I wasn`t clear enough)

Weapon brushed himself off and saw the ball of darkness He started it, I`m just finishing it!! Weapon had a huge temper, and this boso was close to setting him off, but he wasn`t going to go on a rampage yet, with a sickening sound a katana came out of his shoulder, hilt first, he removed it and with great speed sent a slash at Mammoth which sent a scar from his right shoulder to his left waist. What the!!??! What are you!!!???!!! Freak!!!!! Weapon growled at him, he couldn`t take it anymore Someone, knock me out now!!!!! his voice was a mixture of rage and panic, slowly he started growing machine guns out of his shoulder, he roared in rage and aimed at Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Just as the other students seemed to show no care about that,Kanji finished lightly her juice bottle by shrugged carelessly and went off to where KK was when his book was dropped because of them all she could think of was to ignore those maniacs of combat and well the cafeteria state now with few broken tables and walls.

What are you reading.... she asked normally to Kwiz Kid instead of watching more scene of those angered fighters it was in fact really ridiculous and beside both of them could surely get caught by any staff members so will would she bother listen to Weapon or Mammoth and anyway she could rather bite books everyday,litterally which meant pass any days with a book to study.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"Reading up on psychological crimes."

He placed the open book on the table, which was filled with difficult to understand terms.

"If I'm to outwit the titans, I'm to know how their minds work inside and out."
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Shadowblast simply sighed, ignoring the guns. He turned his attention to the tray and let out a sigh, not caring who lived or who died. Besides, if this kept this up for much longer it wouldn't be long until they were dispatched. He heard something coming through the door and looked up, but it was only one of the teachers, meaning he was probably the only one who knew about this so far.

Metal Master flipped through the door and as he began to fall once more he flipped again, his feet not coming close to touching the ground! He did this without a single flaw and looked at the guns, sending two saws from his wrists at them! The saws would slice the guns in half, though wouldn't do any harm to the student. If successful he would let himself land and look both students in the eyes, deciding to let them speak first. Metal wasn't sure if he would let them slide, or would toss them in a Holding Cell, so perhaps this would decide it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Weapon saw metal master and gasped when he noticed that his guns had been cut in half Thank you he started to calm down and ejected what`s left of the machine guns out of his body and put them in the bin. He looked to Mammoth Freak! Weapon sighed covered his ears and walked into the toilets, the sounds of someone having a huge tantrum could be heard and he walked out again, completely calm.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Just he had took his book fully opened on the table,she stared trought the main page she could see and said i dont know alot about that... but im still pretty informed about this subject.. as banging noises caught her attention she slowly looked there and saw MM handling off the fighting scenery it wasnt soudning good but atleast it was fixed except the cafeteria damage.Kanji quietly stared at Weapon while he was going away from the area.

That new guy is way too grumpy... she muttered while only Kwiz kid could hear it and she knew that with this kind of attitude he wouldnt survive for long in the school,anger always destabilize peoples balance and theirs focusing mind well in somes points.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 pm

"I agree... I tend to choose the mental approach." KK said picking the book up again.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Metal Master nodded towards Weapon, as to give him a warning. He could have left him in the hands of someone else, but it was his first day here, and the villian understood. He walked out of the room with a sigh, glad he could handle the problem before it got out of control.

Shadowblast simply sat there, taking a bit of his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 am

Weapon sighed in relief, completely calm now, he got some food and took a seat in the only one left, the one next to Kwiz kid Mind if I sit here?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

as he spoke,Kanji nodded in approval and saw Weapon come up to ask Kwiz Kid if he actually could sit there while the young girl was on the right seat she hadnt said anything since she didnt needed to but something her that it wasnt really neither a bad or good thing maybe just normal and odd but oh well it wasnt her choice if Weapon should sit there or not it was more the decision of KK.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"Whatever." Kwiz said, rolling his eyes. He continued reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm

(OOC: Feel free to skip me, due to the fact SB doesn't have anything to do practicully at all right now other then eat his food.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Weapon smiled and sat down. He got out his food and saw it had been ruined by that Mammoth guy Bastard
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Kanji on the other hand was shuffling papers trought her bagpack and took out her schedule saying when classes started and ended she saw that it would be soon the weapon class,her eyes closed when she heard Weapon comment.Reopening them she sighed lightly and closed her bag thinking if this new guy wouldnt be a nuisance in classrooms and waited till the bell ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)   "*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members) Empty

Back to top Go down

"*sigh* even in a school full of people who aren`t normal..." (open to hive members)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: