Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapThe underground concert (Hotwire) I_voting_barThe underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapThe underground concert (Hotwire) I_voting_barThe underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%The underground concert (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The underground concert (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

The underground concert (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:51 pm

The music was blaring, bodies were close together, lights were flashing, and the place smelled. It was the underbelly of Steel City and this concert was for only somebodies.People that knew people to get in, important people only. There were the most popular villains in steel here along with some new people, but nobody was like Jolie.
Although nobody knew her story, Jolie was from the future in an alternate dimension. She's seen a lot of things and had learned a lot. She's turned from side of good and was now, as some would say, an official villain. She was a classic villain with classic ways to get things, but people didn't expect that.
As Jolie weaved through the crowd she picked up money from some people without them noticing. She looked up and the band and searched the crowd. She was here to find someone and if she didn't, this whole night would be a failure.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Harmon had come tonight to see what type of music this little backwater burg had to offer. He wasn't impressed. It was all grime. Other criminals like him, only much fiercer.

"Ruffians."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Jolie was still scanning the crowd. Her eyes landed on a boy with white sunglasses behind a blonde boy. She wouldn't stop staring at him when she made her way through the crowd. She pushed a few people over and attempted to push the boy with blonde hair until she got to the familiar white sunglasses.
She would grab his hair viciously "Come with me and this wont be as bloody as it needs to be." Jolie hissed as she pointed a gun to his side. People began to scream and clear the club likes there's no tomorrow, except a few villains who stayed to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 am

Harmon watched as the girl attempted to mug a man behind him.

"Really now? I believe we all came to have fun."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm

As the man was quivering in Jolie's grasp she turned around with a venomous look at the boy. She flipped the gun around and bashed the man in the lower jaw with the handle. he passed out right there, making the near by villains chuckle. "And why are you here?" Jolie hissed, pointing her gun at the blonde boy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:31 pm

"I decided I wanted to see the music this town had to offer. I want to say I'm unimpressed." He said beginning to play his keytar, activating the hypersuasion mode.

"But you shouldn't go pointing guns at other people, you might hurt someone you wouldn't want to anger. Besides, I think I look better with a gun than you, don't you think?" He asked, holding out his hand as if expecting her to hand over the gun.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Jolie couldn't resist. This was the better thing to do, right? She handed him the gun then shook her head. "Wha-t-how?" Jolie stammered awkwardly. She didn't know what happen but she knew that she either has to kill this guy, or get the mugger with the white glasses and bolt.
She was on the verge of transforming into her fox form, she just needed the right time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Harmon took the gun, pressed another key on his keytar, threw the gun into the air, and pointed his keytar at it. A purple blast came from it, hitting the gun and blowing it up.

"Anyone else want to try their chance? You see how convincing I am." He mocked. Many of the criminals inside looked at each other nervously.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Jolie growled at this and jumped at the boy, acting high and mighty. When she was two inches from him she turned into a white seven tailed fox. She unleashed her claws, which can cut through steel, and attempted to slash at his guitar and legs.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

An animal... foolish girl, she just made herself easier to manipulate. He would be taken back by the attack, holding her off with his keytar, then start playing his hypersuasion tones.

"Now now, a little fox like you shouldn't be fighting against a person like me. I could skin you right now. You should just give up."

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

OOC: It would be almost impossible for him to side step an attack like that. She can run up to 50 mph.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Jolie was on the verge of backing down, but she was taught one thing growing up the way she did, never..ever... EVER.. give up! She would quickly run around the boy at top speed and slash at his feet several times. She would then lunge at him behind, just managing to knock him over.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Harmon would get knocked on his back, trying to hold back this... girl... fox... thing.

"Great... just great."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Jolie would turn back into a human and smirk. "There's no need to fight." Jolie seduced with a flirtatious smile. She had her knees on either side of him and she was holding his wrists down. She was obviously flirting, he had to notice it or he must be completely clueless.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:35 am

"Miss... I must kindly ask you." He began calmly before blurting out.

"What is your problem?" He yelled.

"First you try to kill me, then you flirt with me? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Jolie brushed her hands through his hair then stood up. She looked down at him and walked over to the unconscious man. "I'm just doing my job." Jolie said with a smirk. She grabbed the unconscious man by the shirt collar and pull him up where the top half of his body was hanging and his legs were dragging.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:22 pm

This girl seemed to be doing the type of business he did... may as well let her go this once.

"Strange girl..."

He began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Nice meeting you too. Jolie said with a wink. She then transformed into a wolf, grabbed the man's collar with her teeth, then ran off with him, dragging him behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The underground concert (Hotwire)   The underground concert (Hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

The underground concert (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 1