Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Change (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Change (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Change (Hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Change (Hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Change (Hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Change (Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Change (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapChange (Hotwire) I_voting_barChange (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Change (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapChange (Hotwire) I_voting_barChange (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Change (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%Change (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Change (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%Change (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Change (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Eric was in his room. He was eager to finish this plans and once he did, his dream can finally be completed! He drew up his the last bit of his plan and grinned. This plan will now make his suit only open to Eric. No other person in the world come open this suit without Eric allowing it, it was perfect! He practically skipped out of his room and into Hotwire's where he knocked and entered. "Hotwire! I've got the plans!" Eric yelled with a grin. It was about 2 o clock in the morning and most likely, Hotwire was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Hotwire was working on the designs for a tesla like device. He was working on a new method for wireless energy that wouldn't require such high voltages, and would work over larger distances. More like a wave. His work brought him late into the night. Eric stopped by with the plans.

"What do you need eric? I'm kinda busy with some world altering science here..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Eric threw the plans across the room. They would land on the side of his desk and roll out perfectly. "I have plans that I'd like you to complete!I know you're the man for the job and this wouldn't take too long. Just a few adjustments." Eric added with a grin. He walked over to Eric and put a firm grip on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Hotwire looked down at the plans, reviewed them for a minute or two, and looked up.

"I guess I can spare an hour or so." Hotwire said, turning of the tesla gear, and grabbing his electricians goggles.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Eric smiled. "Great!' He cheered with a grin. He walked over to the other side of the table and set down his gauntlets then waited for Hotwire to work his magic.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:25 pm

"Now remember... Don't touch anything." Hotwire said seriously.

The gauntlet began to float as various electrical tools hovered. Sparks flew as hotwire began to work his powerful techno powers on the thing in front of him. Of course... his only, and probably biggest mistake would be in assuming eric wouldn't touch anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Eric began walking around and poking different things. He found a needle and poked his finger on it. It stung a bit, but the yellow liquid didn't hurt. Eric put it down then picked up a remote thing that had a button on it. He stuck a little strap on his finger and began to play with it.

Meanwhile, Ray just had an amazing surprise for Hotwire and she couldn't wait to show him. She flew down the hallway and literally bust into Hotwire's room with a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Hotwire flinched, an electric screwdriver flying of and hitting the remote, causing an experimental jet pack on the wall to fly off towards eric. Before it did, it collided with his gauntlets, the gauntlets getting caught and dragged along with it. The pack would shoot towards eric, probably sending him spiraling into the tesla project.

"Uh-oh..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Everything happened in an instant. The jet pack and his gauntlets flying towards him, the Tesla project hitting him, then finally, the needle from earlier was knocked off the tray and went straight for Hotwire's neck. It was an ironic play out, but either way, Eric collapsed on the ground, unconscious.
Ray watched everything happen at once and screamed. "ERIC!" Ray would scream, her eyes wide with fear. She wasn't afraid of things, but she was afraid of hurting friends.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

As the needle struck his neck, his powers surged, causing the tesla project to fire-up. The electricity fired through eric body.Eric would wake up later in the med-wing, hotwire by his side.

"I told you not to touch anything."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Eric shook his head to clear his vision. He saw the monitors and easily recognized the medical wing. "If you tell me not to do something of course I'm going to do it." Eric pointed it out like it was -a-matter-of-fact. He stretched out his limbs and looked around the room. "What happened? And where are my gauntlets?" He asked, scanning the room with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Hotwires head sunk into his lap as his arm stretched out and pointed to an xray on the wall. It looked like his suit was overlapping erics body. But that wouldn't happen unless...

"It's in you... all of it..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Eric shook his head. "What's in me! Please don't tell me I'm going to die!" He panicked then regained his calm. "That'd suck." Eric added.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm

"Somehow... and don't quote me on this, it's only been for like an hour, so I'm not sure..." Hotwire began before looking up.

"Somehow the combination of my abilities with the tesla project, your suit and the gauntlets have allowed your structural and molecular integrity to become perfectly melded together."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Eric was smart, but he didn't feel like showing that to his team yet. "Which means? Speak English my friend!" Eric yelled as he sat up with a rush of air going past him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:38 pm

"You are your suit." Hotwire said.

"It's inside you... and seems to be functioning perfectly." he said, before looking at the charts.

"And there's something in here about a shift in your bone density. Less in your legs or something. Biology isn't my best field in science, but I'm learning."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Eric threw his sheets over his lap and he stood off. He ripped off the things that were attached to him and shook a little bit. He bounced from one foot from another. "They feel so strong." HE mumbled as he looked at Hotwire. "I'm going to go see what I can do, thanks man." Eric said as he grabbed Hotwire's shoulder, shook it, smiled, then bounded out of the room.

[Scene exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (Hotwire)   Change (Hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 1