Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_lcapMidnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_voting_barMidnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_lcapMidnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_voting_barMidnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_lcap100%Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Shadowblast needed to redeem himself, he wouldn't let himself fall into the hands of the so called heroes either! He had to face the facts though, attacking where the heroes knew he would be wouldn't do a thing... No. First he'd have to prove to himself that he'd be able to do that when the time came. The perfect way to do so would be to attack something the heroes would be less likely to think of! He didn't want to be convinced out of attacking once more, but even so he knew he wouldn't be. If those heroes dropped by he wouldn't hesitate to raise his weapons! The perfect way to redeem himself would be to prove to himself that he was more than ruthless, and what better way to do that than to kill some villians along the way? He wouldn't dare kill villians normally, but these ones had overlasted their stay for far too long! It was time for him and the new generation of villians to assume control! He had sent a letter to every villian, forged by a fellow wielder of dark power... The letter had an aura of darkness shrouding it and would tell every villian what he planned to do. Anyone who supported them would be allowed to take their place in the hideout!

Several bombs had been armed to the walls when the villians weren't looking by none other than Shadowblast himself! With a flick of a switch the bombs set off, chain reacting and exploading in a flash of fire! The chunks of earth fell, crushing some of the villians themselves as fire spread throughout the underground! From the shadows emerged Shadowblast who tossed the controls aside, smashing them to the ground! "Sorry, but I'm afraid that you've overstayed your vist. I'm taking control from now on, refuse my demands and I'll kill you all. I welcome you to refuse them though, after all I can always use your heads to play soccer." the boy said. The villians began to rush towards him as he knocked a decent chunk of them into the air with a dark ball! There were still many more, but if the other villians had decided to team up with him it wouldn't be much trouble to take them out! That was unless those hero wannabes showed up, but it would only make things more interesting for the twisted villian.

(OOC: Talk about starting things off with a bang. So basicully I'm invading the underground and taking it as my own hideout for when I come vist Steel City. Any villian who helps me will be welcome here and might even gain some power over it themselves.)
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Wayne received the letter and thought it quite intriguing. He'd been alone for some time and thought teaming up with someone might be an interesting change in pace...

When he got underground, he just watched the destruction take place as he leaned against a wall. As this boy spoke he snickered. This will be fun... He thought as he listened.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Rowan stood in the shadows, his confusion escalating as the battle progressed.
History had dredged up stranger scenarios than many thought possible, people killed eachother off for power as often as toast was burnt. But the world still managed to surprise him.
Criminals attacking criminals? For power? But any one of these uneducated thugs would easily band with these magic wielders, they'd be gaining protection and a powerful ally while the magician would gain an army, why the violence?!
Rowan wondered to himself.

He'd been flying across the night sky searching for any sort of trouble which happened to show its face, as trouble so often seemed to do in these bizarre cities, when he spotted dozens of men and women racing underground, disappearing into manholes and opening covers in the street itself.
Out of curiosity Rowan had decided to follow them, he couldn't possibly have known it would lead to his first legitimate battle in Steel City...

Now Rowan prepared to make a move, low life criminals could be dealt with at a later time, there were far too many to incapacitate safely now. But the magician he could already see working away at the hordes of criminals had to be stopped, he was causing destruction without bias, throwing spells around without caring who or what was hit. and lives were steadily being endangered, some already lost.

Rising up out of the shadows, Rowan stepped off his ledge and dropped the 200 feet to the floor of the cavern, throwing out his hands and quelling the steadily rising flames spread all around him. The flames gained a purple tint for just a moment and then winked out of existence.

Rowan looked up at the magician. To his left there stood another man against a wall, one who he hadn't seen there before.
If any more showed up, he'd be hard pressed to fend them all off...

OOC: I know you guys wouldn't really classify yourselves as magicians, but in Chasm's eyes, all forms of technology or energy manipulation are magic of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

With a 2 huge burst of blinding whitish blue lights came into sight at the entrance of the underground. When looked at these lights gave off a burning sensation to the eyes that made everything else besides the light turn black until looked away from. A big over 7 foot demon walks out wear armoring and giving the area a glance.

While a 5'11 man in his 20's walks threw, he wears a lot of blades and 3 swords, a handkerchief, hood, black shoes, black pants, straps around his stomach and chest and a mouth clothe. He begins to get down to the ground trying to trace all of what happened here and does quite a well job on it. With just a single finger he points forward and gets up. The man does a summon and raises one of the near by corpses to life, this corpse stood by his side and gave a daunting look at Wayne then to the still living villains.

The demon raises two hands in the air and clenches his fists, and a female demon arises bowing to him and starts to conjure some fire. With just a nod both these summoned creatures attack the villains. The Fire Demon girl burns two men alive as the zombie begins to devour another, screams of pain and agony can be heard threw out the underground paths striking some fear into the faint of heart. The man with the black clothing puts his head down almost as if he is saying sorry for all the deaths he is causing, and the demon just gives out a loud and short laugh.

But then The demon stops and turns his head towards the man who had arrived just before, and he gives a look to him. One to be inferred to as not to mess with him or his subjects. And Tobias glances over noticing the man, he give such a look as well only this one meant that if he stayed longer he would soon parish if he was a threat to anyone involved with him.

Last edited by Steven A. B. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 am

The flames went out but seconds later they arose again by a new figure who followed the previous, things were just getting started though! Quickly the boy grabbed a hold of a small thug, even smaller than Shadowblast himself and threw him forwards into the flames letting them devour him! The villians continued to rush forward but some opened fire on the one who had put out of the flames, knowing he wasn't apart of their group! Pistol bullets flew at him but easily missed, the thugs being too weak to fire the gun correctly! Shadowblast himself kicked another into the flames and rushed forward at the thugs who hadn't reached him yet! They were the true villians here, not the foolish thugs.

(OOC: The one who put out the flames was Ab, just to clarrify.)

Last edited by Stryker on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 am

Wayne could not stand senseless violence, which is exactly what this was. He faded into the background (literally) and hoped to not be noticed, but he got a strategy in place just in case.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:19 am

OOC: ... I'm a little confused by your post, Steven... but whatever.

Rowan was about to rush in and intercept the original magician, but stopped when another appeared from the side and quickly swept through the ranks of villains. What made him hold his place was not the appearance of the demon itself, demons were nothing new to rowan himself, his summoning of the demon woman and the resurrection of the dead criminal by the man beside him.
Necromancy. After 1000 years Rowan still found the black art to be disgusting. It was far too dangerous, and too gruesome and horrific for the world of the living.
He immediately felt an urge to snuff out the art entirely, but he knew no magical art could ever be obliterated.
For now he'd have to make do with taking down the magicians who had used it.

Though new flames had sprung up, the enemy had yet to realize the advantage they gave Rowan. As he drew back his hands, the flames withdrew as if blown by a gust of wind. Then, with a shout, Rowan crossed his arms, pointing his outstretched hands at both the magicians who had summoned the creatures that were attacking the crowd. And again the flames obeyed.
Great purple bouts of fire swept towards the two, the necromancer's minions were the first enemies who would come into contact with Rowan's flames.
As the fire swept towards the two magicians and the remaining demons Rowan shouted over the roar.
"Why are you doing this?! These criminals deserve punishment for their actions, but not many have done anything worthy of death as of yet! There is no need for this violence. Please, stop!"
Rowan noticed the figure from earlier slip into the shadows. If he became a problem Rowan would be forced to deal with him as well, but as far as he cared, spectators who did no harm deserved no punishment.

Last edited by Abyssal on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 am

((First off I asked Stryker if he'd want me to bring in both of my current characters: Tobias, and Zanar. Tobias would be the one who brought the dead man back to life and The demon who summons a demon would be Zanar. Secondly I'd like to stat off the bat, no offense meant, but you do realize what you said there right? "the necromancer's minions were the first to come into contact with Rowan's flames and were incinerated in a flash" That in fights isn't a 100% chance it works type of thing, I guess what I am saying is you can attack but you can't say it did this and this. Even though they are pets they still get a reaction/chance to avoid the infliction. Besides how do you know that they aren't more powerful then you.))
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Okay, sorry If I might be RPing for other characters pets, but I thought that adding fighters to the battle was a little unfair, (especially when there's still one good guy vs. 3 bad guys, when I thought it was two, and Wayne standing off to the side)
I didn't think the pets were a problem if they were permanent companions of a character, but in this case, having a pet that can dodge flames as well as replicate itself in a situation like this with a very large amount of resources (being the zombie) it seemed like he had to go, as well as zombies are usually recounted for being slow shambling creatures that can't really dodge stuff.. and that they still have the resilience any human would have and would probably go up in smoke instantaneously.. the demon I apologize for, I'll take her out of the post, then we can get back to it? Or am I still screwing something up.

And I'm sorry I didn't recognize that you were RPing as two separate people Steven, I'm new to this.. and it seemed kind of difficult to pick them apart..

Also, I added a line in the last post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm

((Well I thought you'd think that about the odds, how ever they wouldn't change just to let be equal toward a hero who walks in and attacks. Its like attacking a army with 1 person, that person can attack yes but the army wouldn't be weakened because of the odds. The army would keep its power and the 1 person against it would have to face it without being boosted in power or the army weakened in power. Now as for the fire demon, if hit by fire she would just become more powerful, being hurt by it some but using the fire to her advantage.

The zombie, this show'd that you assumed what it was which really shouldn't be done most times in fights. The Zombie cannot infect others, it was imbued with power to rise up from death and to listen to Tobias's every command. It would be in sense, just as fast as the person, if he had survived the explosion. And he would only be alive for 3 minutes, keep in mind also this is Tobias's strongest and only attack that will have a chance to do large damage.

Anyways I understand your a bit new, just when fighting, you can attack, just always say it like:
"Great purple bouts of fire swept towards the two, the necromancer's minions were the first to come into contact with Rowan's flames, if harmed they would be badly burned."
This way it gives them a chance to react, and it wouldn't be forcing death on something just because the odds weren't in your favor. I know you may be thinking "Then this means he will die/lose/won't stand a chance!" Well it is a good chance that's true but that is how it goes, 1 hero vs 3 equally or greater in power Villians, is not a good fight to indulge in.))
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm

okay, well, you're up then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Tobias looks over with a now sad expression, he with a faint sigh releases the power from the dead man. The flames reached him and begin to scorch the body, while the the fire demon just used it for more fire power to burn the victims alive. Tobias decided to try and leave by running out but was caught by the flame, he was slowed down since he has to try to put it out. He never wanted to kill these people, unless he had to, but he had to return a debt to Zanar. It was paid in full threw Tobias's eyes at least.

Zanar looked at Tobias leave and became angered he would leave him just there, the fire hits Zanar's arm which had only gave him a minor injury since he had a power that made him more resistant to fires. He began to shake his head grin and said to the man in a deep demonic tone. "Your right.....They deserve punishment, not death. Perhaps I was to wasteful in my actions, though I did only just come here to see a male being attacked by some villains." He chuckles "You realize that you yourself may even be in the wrong. We could have been in a fight that they started and they wanted to kill us." Gives a more serious look "You never know what these villains will do, and we could be just trying to stop them before they harm anymore. Even in many battles some may die, but if it saves many more then it is a chance to take."
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

"Darkness was created to destroy and dominate... I am darkness. These thugs are too weak to stop hero wannabes like you, tell me why they should be allowed to even try to? The underground is rightfully ares for the taking, and they're too weak to stop us." the boy said with a wicked smile hidden under his own mask! As he was the one who had started this beautiful chaos all, he felt he should give his own side of the story. "You're too afraid of power to kill, afraid of the power you control. I embrace the darkness and its destruction, I only live to make others suffer." the man said in his twisted state! He began charging a dark ball and sent it blasting forward towards the so called hero, as a warning to stay out of this! Then he continued, rushing towards the horde foolish enough to think they stood a chance aganist him!
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

The majority of the criminals had gathered on a single side of the cavern preparing to mass an attack against the magicians. Rowan couldn't tell if he was among their targets.
In an effort to temporarily withhold the battle, Rowan shot his left arm out and let loose a stream of fire, igniting the ground and creating a wall of purple flame between the opposing sides which slowly faded to orange. Simultaneously he released the fire blocking the villain's exit. One of them seemed as if he had had enough with the killing, and Rowan would oblige him to leave if he so wished.

Some of the magicians seemed to hold some power over fire, and Rowan knew the wall would not stop them for long.
Just long enough to talk.

"I understand, I've had centuries to contemplate the same question. Like you, I've been gifted, or cursed, with extraordinary powers. Didn't that make me deserving of more freedom than the other average mortals?
But all life is sacred, it is a privilege for each and every creature. And like all privileges, it can be taken away. Do you really consider yourself to be the ones who can render this judgment on so many?"
He shouted over to the attackers.

He looked to the demon, if Rowan had the power to resist destruction, why couldn't he? The soul of a demon was a great influence on a man, but it could be tamed. It had on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

((Hey sorry to be debby downer again but you have to wait your turn, It goes Stryker, Rainbro, you, me. You aren't allow to skip someone. But everyone seems to be fine with it so, its alright for now just keep this in mind alright Smile Better to learn this now rather then much later.))
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Wayne couldn't see a reason to stay. He didn't agree with Stryker's tactics, not with the hero's obligation to save the world, nor Zanar's crew to wipe out Stryker. He shrugged his shoulders, stayed invisible and simply walked out of the cave.

[Exiting]
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 pm

So it would be Stryker's turn again now?

And sorry, I should have known that... that one was at least common sense..
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 pm

(OOC: Also just to notify you, you might want to read each of the posts next time as you just ignored my attack. Don't worry I'm fine with it, but just for future reference. Plus sometimes if you ignore someone's attack they'll just say it hit you, so yeah, try not to do that in the future. But don't worry both of those are fine by me, we all make mistakes, and I'm sure Steve feels the same way. Also Rainbro I'm roleplaying as Shadowblast just to notify you, Stryker's a hero charrie of mine and so far from what I can understand none of Steve's characters are attacked me.)

The dark ball missed for anodd reason as Stryker noticed one of the villians leave, for he had spotted him for a spilt second or two in the background but than the man became invisible from the looks of it... Shadowblast shook his head, he was done messing around. The hero had ignored his warning and took it upon himself to solve something between villians, neither of the groups doing any harm to anyone but themselves! Another bomb set off under the criminals who were rushing towards him as the villian looked the foolish hero dead in the eye! "Look here you damned hero, you've crossed the line! I ask the horde to peacefully leave and they attack me, yet you try and defend them with your foolish ways! You enter chaos when it has not overcome the innocent and think you can stop an invasion when you're outnumbered! I could crush like the pest you are right now but I'm in a good mood today, it's not everyday you get to invade Steel City's underground. So I won't kill you, even if you choose the wrong choice... You can leave here without a scratch on you and leave me to my new hideout, or I can throw you out of here covered in blood! What's your choice?" the boy asked! He was tired of these "heroes" messing around with him when it didn't concern them!
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 pm

"You come here to throw these men out of their home and you expect them to leave quietly? Without any defense?! They are standing up for their own property, as illegal as it may be for them to be here at all, against a person as powerful as you! Even they show some signs of humanity, of honor.
But you. You're barely human anymore.
I offer you the same choice. Leave here in peace or leave this world altogether."
Rowan said, rising into the air and drawing one of his silver pistols from his right pocket, his left hand igniting in purple flames.

The criminals made a rapid dash for the wall of flames and Rowan shot a line in the ground before them, causing them to stop where they were.
"Don't involve yourselves, he'll just kill you too"

He prepared for a fight, after 1000 years, Rowan wasn't going to lay down and die. It wasn't the first time he'd faced such strong opposition, and he'd come away from battles with worse odds than this. He crossed his arms in an x in front of him and drew his legs up a little higher into his body.

Now the battle really began..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Tobias got out of the area safe and sound with just a minor burn, feeling like he had been a coward and abandoned his ally Zanar he made a final attempt to help before he quickly left. He began to get near enough back down to 3 corpses and he brings them to life, each having a capability to use their pistols but were limited considering most of their ammo was gone giving them each 3 good shots before having to resort to close combat. Tobias told these creatures to protect and listen Zanar and to make sure he is unharmed even if it means to sacrifice their own bodies.

Then once again Tobias this time left not wanting anything else to do with this fight, nor witness anymore deaths. Zanar saw the 3 dead men and told them quietly to guard the exit, though how well would 3 dead men with less then 9 bullets all together stand to guard? Not very well, this was just so it would keep people occupied when trying to escape, enough so then Zanar could make his way over and stop them. The Fire demon stopped trying to burn the men as for she was command to by Zanar. Zanar wanted to hear this Hero out.

After hearing what he said Zanar replied keeping his serious tone "I am at a certian placement of power, a leader, if I let these actions take place near a home of mine. Would my followers stay with me?" Now speaking a bit more louder and hear able "NO! Who would stick by a leader, when he cannot protect, help, feed, nor keep balance. I am here to oversee these killings, besides many of them have messed around with my Demonlings and the price of that is pain, and suffering."

Now confidently walking up to this hero with all possible aggressive actions coming from Zanar lowered, he speaks with a soft and strangely polite tone. "If you had your loved ones, and your family hurt.....Would you do the same?" He nods "Perhaps I may be to aggressive at times, but these insolent people cannot attack one of my own and not expect consequence." He waits there awaiting a response, trying his best to not threaten nor anger anyone. It was clear if things didn't resolve he would have to handle things less........ pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:31 pm

"Why thank you, saying I'm both powerful and barely human. You're pretty nice kid." Shadowblast said, truly enjoying this comment. Both of these pleased him... But the hero's choice didn't at all. He decided to fulfill his promise and let the boy live, that was if he won the fight. Even if he was powerful perhaps the boy was stronger, but he didn't care. Only fate could decide the outcome, but Shadowblast himself thought he would be the only possible victor for this battle."I don't think either of us is pleased with your answer, but I'll let you have the first move hero." the words were said as he stared at the so called one they referred to as a hero... Shadowblast didn't understand how a kid so ignorant was praised, but whatever the case all he knew was that he was ready for combat.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Rowan nodded. Courtesy in battle followed nicely with him, even if he didn't like the magician's choices, he admired his sense of calm and respect.
Rowan feinted as if he was going to land, Rowan zoomed off in the opposite direction encircling the cavern, accelerating to his maximum indoor speed of 200 miles per hour and keeping close to the cavern's walls. He let loose a stream of fire at the grouping of villains. The zombies the other man had created seemed to be no threat so long as they weren't approached, but the others were an active danger to all around them. He purposefully avoided shooting any flames at the summoned demon as he circled the chamber, they only seemed to strengthen it anyway, but while the taller demon also held some resilience to heat, the flames could at least serve as a distraction for some time. Smoke and light could blind as easily as a shard of glass to an exposed eye.
His other hand tightened around the gun, whatever was coming next wouldn't be pretty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Zanar became bored with these two childish behemoths and he decided to unsummon his female demon and he began to leave. He was in no mood to have a pointless fight against a hero with no listening capacity nor will to wait for a fight. And he wasn't about to waste more time on this kid who obviously had no idea what was coming very soon. As he walks out he chuckles some and shakes his head almost mockingly towards then and he takes the zombies with him.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Okay then, I guess it's just you then Stryker. Unless you're done too.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:22 pm

A sigh escaped from Shadowblast's lips... His allies had left him. They were nothing but foolish cowards, those afraid of power and they'd rather abandon it than take it when it was in their grasp! Fools like them did not deserve such power. He had set up a few landmines and it was the perfect time to test them, for he had grown bored of this place as well. Quickly at a speed of 650 miles per hour he rushed over them and jumped into the air over the last mine that had been set up, it exploading while he was in mid-air and sending him forward towards the top of the underground! Quickly he pulled out one last controller and set off another explosive, this time knocking a chunk of ceiling downward which he avoided! Landing atop the surface he set off about forty more explosives, five of them being on the surface itself! The chunks of ground fell down as the underground began to be destroyed! One explosive even set off near the entryway, being large enough to break open an open pathway of the sewers!

Water quickly gushed out of it as it slowly began to flood the underground, the chunks of the surface still falling and bombs still setting off on the ground below! A grin appeared on Shadowblast's face as he walked off into the moonlight with a grin under his mask...

"Better luck next time, hero."

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]   Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground] Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Raid [Open, Seize of Steel City Underground]
Page 1 of 1