Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A City of Data (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A City of Data (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A City of Data (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A City of Data (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A City of Data (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A City of Data (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A City of Data (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A City of Data (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A City of Data (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A City of Data (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A City of Data (Open) I_vote_lcapA City of Data (Open) I_voting_barA City of Data (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A City of Data (Open) I_vote_lcapA City of Data (Open) I_voting_barA City of Data (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A City of Data (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A City of Data (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A City of Data (Open) I_vote_lcap100%A City of Data (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A City of Data (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

A City of Data (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Harmon sat on the edge of a rooftop in the heart of Star City, watching the whirring of lights and noise. He blinked and he saw the world in a different light. One of bright blues and red-oranges. Technology and electricity. Data and machines. This was the world in which Harmon inhabited, and it felt right. These machines would bend to his will if he so wanted, yet he held back.

Metahumans were pretty much shot on site here in Star City. At least Hotwire could use his tech vision without attracting unwanted attention. And he had some gadgets. Was he under-prepared? Probably. Was he out of his depth? Most definitely. But he had to start somewhere. So here he was, patrolling the data lines and cell phone calls, looking for anything out of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Another day another mural, something Ryuu practically lived by at this point in her life. Tonight she had her mask on, hood up, and black leggings so she wouldn't stick out too much. She was painting a line of children all wearing military uniforms, a symbolic meaning for the young people that have to face wars everyday. It was always up for interpretation of course.
Knowing Ryuu, her luck of finishing a mural was slim to none, so today she was actually quite confident, no police sent dogs were after her! She might be finally able to finish! Of course though... she spoke too soon. A giant chunk of rock was thrown into the wall she was working on, shattering half of her mural. "REALLY!?" The girl groaned, turning to face 12 guys, 6 with guns and 6 with most likely some kind of power.

"You wont be able to get away easily this time.."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Harmon saw something down one of the better lit alleys in his area. A girl painting a mural. Graffiti. Maybe he'd call the police and let them handle it. Grafitti wasn't exactly superhero vigilante work. But then things took a nosedive. A bunch of people approached the girl. They were armed, and most certainly did not look like cops. Okay. Now was the time for him to swing into action. He began to formulate a plan.

The alley was only lit by a few street lights. He'd have to take those out all at once in order to stand any chance against that many opponents. But how to see in the dark? Well that infrared camera next to him would help. But there had to be a display... and that keycard scanner had one.

"Ok. Let's do this...' He muttered. A series of light blue circuitry lines began to flow down his arms as his eys flashed a bright cyan. The camera and keypad seperated and reformed on his face. Good. His face was better obscured, and he could see in the dark. As he walked to the edge of the building, he upholstered his grappling gun and fired it into the roof across the alley.

Good. The goons didn't notice. Now he could swing in at the very moment he needed to. A couple of the gunmen would advance on the girl, only for a small item to drop at their feet. They would peer at it for a second before recognizing it as a crudely made explosive. Without any stereotypical beeping, buzzing, or other similar type of warning, it blew up right in their faces. Just as the bang went off, hotwire plunged the alley into darkness and grappled down to the alley below.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:38 am

Leon was hunting. That was a good word for it. Looking for Meta's, in particular. It had been a few days since he'd arrived in Star, and he'd gotten his mask from Gray. This meant that he was ready to create his alter ego... Jäger. With a code name and a mask, he'd almost felt like he was from a movie.

His outfit:

He knew something suspicious was up when he saw 12 men, half armed to the teeth and the other half looking more than just a little tough. He followed them all the way to the pretty little vandal, who's art was promptly ruined by a giant chunk of rock. Leon remained distant, watching it go down. There were some Meta's involved, it seemed. And... an explosive entry from a new participant? A hero, perhaps? He decided to watch, for now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:46 am

Before she knew what happened, an explosion would go off, throwing Ryuu back against the wall. "How the hell is that fair!?" Ryuu growled, standing up from the rubble as she pulled her hood up before anyone could see her purple hair. Her hoodie was baggy and her ripped jeans made her look like an average teenager, and she rather keep it that way as long as possible. Transforming was always so exhausting, so at the moment, she picked up a chunk of concrete and held it in her hand, ready for any attacks.
Meanwhile, when Hotwire grappled down he would be greeted by several knocked out guys and a bunch of angry soldiers. Half of them would run towards him, the other half would run towards Ryuu, most of them containing fists that had some kind of energy around it. Whether is was ice, pink, or fire, the police sent a group of metas after her this time.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 pm

(ooc. Ignore that negative vote. I had no idea what it was and just clicked the minus button.)

Other Metahumans. Their powers were far more obvious than hotwire's, but that didn't matter much now. He needed something else. Behind one of the Metahumans was a power junction box. If he could just cause a feedback in the primary circuit...

*boom*

One of the goons was knocked off balance, throwing off his aim. The beam of light would hit one of his friends, putting both out for the count. Unfortunately, the blown out junction box was now on fire, creating a dim source of light in the alley. Being stealthy had just become a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A City of Data (Open)   A City of Data (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A City of Data (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: