Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_lcapThe Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_voting_barThe Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_lcapThe Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_voting_barThe Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_lcap0%The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_lcap0%The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_lcap100%The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 Empty
PostSubject: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:05 am

3 glowing orbs rose from the pitch dark abyss that seemed to some how have a floor despite not looking as if it had one. The orbs went far apart from each other but not too far to where they couldn't see one and other from whee they were. Each orb was a different variations of colors that represented the soul that was inside it. One ob was black with some swirls of red on the outside of it and inside was a small glowing blue color.

After a few moments the orbs would shatter and the spirits would start to grow into their body shapes as the broken shards of the orbs would spin around them. The shards would seem to duplicate again and again and again as they spun around them. The shards then bent just ever so slightly before they all slammed together against the spirits and started to glow brightly. As they faded the spirits would find themselves in newly formed bodies that looked like ones they either died in or had at the prime of their lives. They also had the gear from this time.

One of the spirits blinked in confusion and started to speak in japanese as she looked for something on her that appeared to be missing as orbs formed in front of them and instantly they would all understand each other and the girl's words would become clear but still have an accent painted onto each word. "Where is my sword, I-" she froze seeming to remember what happened to it and sighed. "Right... I gave it to another family member as I..." she paused then and looked around "So this is where you go when you do not enter the god soul sword..?"

She looked two the other two spirits curiously then to the orb in front of her and grabbed it. It resized itself then as they wall would to each person to fit into the palms of their hands upon being grabbed. They all then would hear a voice call to them from nowhere yet everywhere. "Welcome ancestors, You will be forced to over come various trials..."

"If you pass through them all you will be rewarded with a prize that is worth the troubles and could possibly change everything, anyone, even you all. If you fail any trials by dieing once again or failing to complete the task in time you will be forever stuck in the trial. Prepare your selves for the first trial will begin soon." The voice faded away as the girl blinked and looked at the other two. " So I take it you both died too then huh...?" She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:42 pm

The first thing Robert Summers knew, he had suddenly spawned from an orb. He blinked, looking around, then looking down at himself. His body shape, as well as the muscles on his arms, made him realise that somehow he was in his younger body! He heard some girl mumbling about a sword, but he paid her no attention, what did a damn sabre matter in the midst of all this? What was going on anyway?

Then, a voice explained to them that they must overcome certain trials, and they would obtain a great prize if they would. Robert was certainly intriqued. One of the other participants, a Japanese girl, spoke to them, saying that they both died as well Yes. I took an arrow to the eye, damn assassins!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:34 am

The third orb was a large,eletric blue one,steel grey skittering across it.As the people take shape,another one forms, becoming a huge,powerful looking man was wearing a simple yukata. A large sake gourd was hooked into the belt, and he gave a grin."Ah,back among the living..... EXCELLENT,AHAHAHAHAHA!" He glances at them."Hmmmm?Humans?Ah, unfortunate death,freind." Then, the male laughs again."Oh yes, I died alright!!I just wish..." He quiets slightly, then shakes his head."No matter. I am he called Toji Rai-Okami, ex-cheiftain of the Rai-Okami clan.And who are you two, my little freinds?" He'd noticed the woman's accent,and his own was quite similar,though there was also a difference to it as well.

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:31 am

She nodded to the man with brown hair. "I see, killed by assassins... I hope you were able to battle before death to have a true honorable death or had done something worth while to be assassinated for" she said respectfully even if she was blunt with her words. The man would notice based on her armor and her talk of a sword that she was a warrior while was uncommon to say it nicely in his and actually her time too since the two wouldn't know it but they were very close in time era and years.

The girl then noticed the man in the yukata and blinked s he called them humans as she eyed his hair. She then listened to his name and rank and bowed respectfully to him. "It is an honor to be in your presence." She then stood up straight and held a fist to her chest. "I am Uno Chiya Necowl! Head house hold leader of the 1st rank family, the necowl family of he spirit bloodlines!" The man may have heard of them the blood lines had been around since about a hundred years after the human race began.

In his age they would have been as commonly known as much as modern day metas since they had no reason to hide yet. And in his day and age they were just like normal metas but had a different name. Also if he knew of the bloodlines hed know that the first rank was the current strongest family in the bloodlines in his era the necowls were ranked 3rd and were still of notable power even against demons and the head household leader was like the cheiftain of each family being the strongest, most trustworthy, and the representative of the families.

"I died bleeding out from internal bleeding after taking down over 300 Tonns for the 400 of us they had taken down. My body couldn't handle the stress of my over using of my abilities with the addition of using the god soul sword. Though I'm not sure anyone could live long if they were just a normal human having 1000s of souls and a gods soul and power flowing through them for so long while in battle."

"Though I am sure that my elder sister managed to get the sword to take down that traitorous tonn witch who  pulled the last straw for the war between us..." she looked very angry about this woman but then blinked and looked back to the man. "How did you die? I hope a battle filled death since you were a cheiftain? or did you just die a peaceful death of old age?" She asked curiously and looked to the other man "And what of you? What titles and name do you bare?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Roberts second companion, a rather large man wearing simple clothing who referred to them as humans, implying that he wasn't one. He then sympathised with Roberts death, then the girl said that she hoped he went down in battle at least. He didn't know what to make of this lot, a man who claimed to not be human and a girl who looked and spoke like a warrior, despite her extremely young age.

The man called himself Toji Rai-Okami, the chieftan of his clan. The girl called herself Uno Chiya Necowl, then spouted some nonsense about bloodlines and spirits. It was all a bunch of nonsense. Robert wondered what he did to deserve getting lumped with these freaks. The girl then asked what his name was Robert Summers. As for titles, I was a Lieutenant! A real title.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:28 am

Toji tilts his head,examining the woman. A warrior,eh?As she explains who she was and how she died,a brow raised up."Aaaaah, a Necowl. Impressive...and a impressive death..." She asks after his death,and he scrubs his jaw."Honorable?Eh, I suppose, it depends on what exactly you mean..." The man sighs."In my clan,there's certain traditions and rituals...One of these is the Succession, a challenge and duel for others to obtain the leaders position.It was set in place in order to shift out any corrupt, or merely stubborn and ineffective, leaders after me, or me should my head get too big, hahahaha!!....But,of course, a,I thought,good,loyal member of the clan used it to take my position....It would have been no big deal,even if he had killed me,but...he had me poisoned me,weakening me for the battle.He cheated, and gladly Corrupted my clan when he finished the blasted ritual!" The man's eyes narrow as they literally darken, the smell of ozone drifting off of him."If I had him I'd make him beg for ever year of my life and afterlife...." Taking a breath, he glances at Robert,calming."Oh? A lieutenant?.....Ahahahahaha,what a coincidence!!! We're all warriors and soldiers!!!Well met, Uno, Robert!!! Well met indeed,ahahahhahahaha!!!"Toji grins wide at them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Uno nodded and looked at toji respectfully. "Thank you, I am truly honored to have been born in the life i was to allow me to met the feets I have. I very much appreciate your compliments Chieftain Okami." uno then narrowed her eyes at his story. "That man deserves no respect nor happiness in the remainder of his life for what he has done. If I find him in my own afterlife I will be certain to forcefully take him to you so that you may gain your wish." She kneeled to him. "You have my word in this."

She then stood and glared slightly at Robert as he made his real title comment and her eyes glowed light blue on their irises. "Is that suppose to mean something....?" She said in a cold and near threatening tone clearly taking major offense to his comment. "If you were to ever enter the bloodline kingdom i would gladly show you how far I out rank you and how real my title truly is." She said as blue flames started coming off her eyes as she glared at him. They then all slowly started to fade from each others titles as a fourth orb started to come into view and turn into a human shape. The voice then boomed though and into their minds.

"The orbs in which you were given translate your words to one and other but also are communicators to one and other.... and a way to see what your current most linked to you descendants are currently doing, you can not communicate with them though." They would all appear alone in now totally white rooms. “Complete your trial or be left here for the rest of your afterlife.” The voice said bluntly before fading away.

After a moment Toji would see his wife appear in front of him as he blinked, with another blink he’d see his grandson, and another he would see his clan and all who he loved from it, would appear before him. Then with the next blink in the distance he would see all the pure of heart humans that he had either seen briefly before or just random ones from his era of time.

He would feel the love and warmth from them in the same way that he had before he with lost them or they lost him. There was nothing in site besides these people that he could see. They would be in great health and just how he remembered them besides how they may not have been in best health.

Robert would fade into a room that seemed to only have his dog that he once had that looked in its prime and he’d get the same feelings from the dog that he had always felt from his dog that sat on the ground not having noticed him quite yet. He would feel a welcoming invitation like feeling coming from the dog like he could just go up to it like he would any other day before his death. There would be nothing in the room besides his dog though.

Seigfried would appear in the white area and hear in his head as he fully formed like the others have. “As I said before you can speak to the others here… You are infact dead… but not alone, there are 3 others here who appeared here like you have. This is not magic….but a spiritual occurrence. You will be tested with 4 trials such as the rest and if you pass them you will be given a prize that is well worth what you have had to go through in the trials. A prize that could change anything… and everything….”

‘Your first trial is now. If you fail to pass it in time like all the other trials you will be stuck in their trial for the rest of your afterlife.” The voice then faded away and as he did Seigfried would see his wife, son, and friends all smiling at him and waiting for him to join them. They felt like they had been waiting there for a long time to him despite them just showing up but he would find it hard to remember when they truly had appeared.

They would be just like he remembered them and all the friends he had lost looked like they were in their prime again and all of them felt like they were radiating happiness that would make him find it hard not to smile and see them and the situation as nothing but a reunion. Though this wouldn’t meant that it would be impossible for him to forget why he was there.

Uno would appear in her area and see her elder sister, her mother, father, a man around her age but had white hair and red eyes stood there with a baby with black hair and blue eyes and a baby with white hair and red eyes. She blinked in surprise but couldn’t help but run over and hug everyone including the man who smiled lovingly to her and let her pick up each baby. “I’m glad that I can see you again my dear…. I was worried that i truly lost you to the war, but do not worry, our children as safe and healthy.”

The man said as she smiled happily to the children. “I am happy, I thought that I would never see any of you again, and that I would not be able to hold them again.” her parents walked over and smiled happily to her. “Well have no worries we are all here together now, we are all a family once again.” her sister nodded “I told you that the war could never keep us apart for long.” Her aunt smirked. “What your sister said.”

((OOC: If no one can figure out how to pass the trial you all will be given a hint on one of the ways that this trial can be completed. You have 1 hour in character to complete this trial. If you finish this trial before the others you will be able to see what they seen and them but can only speak to them and interact with them through the orbs. The trial will automatically end upon the 1 hour mark, or when all finish their trial.

If you find a way to finish the trial you may tell the others though know that there are many different ways to finish this trial. Note you may control your loved ones but i may help guide in certain situations if needed to keep it close to the trials, the loved ones will be exactly as they remembered them. HB for you toji would act like a young innocent version of toji before croji but look like he currently does. He also will still show up in your orb if toji the ancestor looks.))
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:09 pm

It seemed that the girl, Uno, was very offended by Roberts statement. She was obviously just defensive of the fact that Robert was onto her fantasies. Toji however, just found it amusing that they were all warriors of some kind. The voice that spoke to them before told them that they would be undertaking a trial of some sort, then suddenly everything vanished.

He found himself in a blank room, with nothing but a dog. However, upon closer inspection of the dog, he was very familiar. He decided to see if it really was his dog Rover! The dog turned around very suddenly and barked, wagging it's tail happily. Robert laughed, happy to see his faithful companion in a strange place like this. A small part of him wondered how this could be a trial, but that was only a small part, the rest of him was too occupied on the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1   The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ancestor Trials: Trial #1
Page 1 of 1