Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_lcapThe Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_voting_barThe Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_lcapThe Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_voting_barThe Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_lcap0%The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_lcap0%The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_lcap100%The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) Empty
PostSubject: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 am

I was thinking of the idea of a cannon rp story called "The Ancestor Trials." This  story thread would involve The ancestors of our characters. All who enter can rp as any ancestor of one of their main characters, they do not need to app the characters and only have to post an image or write a well descriptive description of what the character looks like. They must also post what era and or years of their birth and death. All ancestors must be dead currently in character and be at least 200 years from the past.

You can have up to 4 ancestors in this thread just make sure that you can handle them and note that if you have 3 ancestors of billy your first character and one from bob your second, joejoe your 3rd can have an ancestor involved in the thread. Characters can have any level of strength in this even op seeming abilities, but be courteous to other rpers and don't try to kill your fellow rper's characters because 'you can'.

All ancestors will be in their prime age in this thread or the age they were when they died, this is your pick. They will have the gear and abilities of what they had in the age you piked for them but will still have all their memories from birth to death, this means if they are like my characters in the necowls who live as souls in a sword  they would not keep any memories from that time in the sword. Those are the over all rules besides where i would like you to post below the image/description of the looks of your character, birth and death years, name, and who they are the ancestor of below.

Doing this officially registers your character' ancestor and puts you into the threads that this story will hold. Now as I said before this story would be canon meaning that it will be related to the main rp and not be just an au like a story like this normally would. I know what you must be thinking, does this mean that we will be interacting with our characters with these characters? The answer is yes and no. During the trials your ancestors will have an orb, this orb will allow them to view any ongoing thread you are in as if watching a tv show.

If you have an ongoing thread and have your ancestor watching them and then mid thread you end the thread they no longer can watch the thread this is to replicate 'live feed' in a sense. Your ancestor may openly do what they wish upon seeing their descendant(s) except for going  to interact with them.

This is also to sorta help everyone share what their ancestors think and feel about things and to add commentary to their own stuff.  Below you will find the story  idea it's self so you can get a better feel of what the threads will be about and get a better feel of what this thread will be about. Also a side note, in the final trial things will be very different and the descendants of the ancestors may possibly have the chance to interact with their ancestors and vice versa.

The story:

If you are interested in this copy and fill out the sheet below. You have until the   30th to join or until we have 3 ancestors below (aka if no one has applies by the 30th i will just wait for 3 ancestors to be made and then proceed with who all is in it  thought at that point you will have until I post in this thread to join which would be the post to share the link to the first trial thread. We will start early if we get 1 ancestor from 8 different members (Number comes from the active members on the site at the current time.) or if it has been stated that all who wish to join has already joined.)

Code:

[center][img]Image if you have one[/img][/center]
[b]Description:[/b] Use this instead if you don't have an image.
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Birth Date:[/b]
[b]Death Date:[/b]
[b]Physical Age[/b]
[b]Descendant Name(s):[/b]

Last edited by Tannascurath on Fri May 06, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:28 am

The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) C481ae78b6f7200bdb524ccb436b965a
Name: Uno Chiya Necowl
Birth Date: 1792
Death Date: 1810
Physical Age 18
Descendant Name(s): Jennifer Nichole Necowl, Addison Lane Necowl
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Description: He is a brown haired man of average height with features slightly similar to Robins, enough so that you could believe he is her father or uncle if they were in the same time era. He has a fair amount of muscle. He is dressed in clothes considered very fashionable for that era.
Name: Robert Lee Summers
Birth Date: 12th of September, 1734
Death Date: 9th of March, 1776
Physical Age 35
Descendant Name(s): Robin Summers
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Ancestors will close upon gaining the 3rd ancestor and or when the main thread goes up if you still wish to join pm me and we will try to work something out so you can join the rp.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:44 am

Description:Tall and builtlarge and powerful, heavily muscled. With wild, dark blue hair,mustache, and a short beard, he also has mischievous blue eyes.He wears a plain cotton,knee length,slightly loose yukata, which a sake bottle is hooked onto. In his 'wolfman' and fullwolf form, he has blue fur, laced with white lines and patterns,and has two tails, between which crackles lightning.
Name: Toji Rai-Okami
Birth Date:600 AD
Death Date: 1600 AD
Physical Age: 20
Descendant Name(s):Toji Rai-Okami
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:21 pm

I've been caught up with Finals, but I really wanted to join. I sent you a message over Skype as well. If I'm too late, that really sucks, but I understand... Either way, here's the ancestor.

Description: Tall, and deceptively thin. Beneath his clothing, he's actually powerfully muscled. He wears a breastplate, gauntlets, and greaves all of silver metal with gold trim indicative of Medieval northern Europe. He wields a large kite shield and a mace, neither of which are normal weapons. Siegfried possesses an intellect not normally seen in warriors and is on the forefront of "modern" science. He has seen firsthand the horrors magic has wrought on mankind, and he is determined to see it wiped from the face of the planet. He has spent a considerable amount of time researching magic and it's nullification, and while his success has been limited, there indeed has been some. He has long golden hair, usually kept in a ponytail, an unshaven face that's not quite long enough to be a beard, and piercing golden eyes that match his hair. He wears a white cloak over his armor and matching white clothing beneath it.
Name: Siegfried Alekzander Reinhardt
Birth Date: 1,144 AD
Death Date:1,110 AD
Physical Age 34
Descendant Name(s): Lukas Siegfried Reinhardt
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:06 pm

As stated in the skype message you are approved to join, I will message you when i have your spirit orb join. You will appear when the first trial begins and will have already been told out of character the information given in the first post from the mysterious voice so you are aware of what is going on. The only thing you will be missing is the initial who are you people section but you can still do that upon arrival. So no worries I'll let you know when the time comes and you can join. Also can all rpers pm me more about your characters such as their past in a nut shell, their loved ones, hopes dreams, fears, things they hate and just stuff like that? I'll need them for plotting out the trials more in depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)   The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ancestor Trials (Request to sign up)
Page 1 of 1