Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_lcapThe masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_voting_barThe masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_lcapThe masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_voting_barThe masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_lcap0%The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_lcap0%The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_lcap100%The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)

Go down 
+2
Stryker
Tannascurath
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) Empty
PostSubject: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 pm

((you can have your character come from any place since I'm having this be world thing))

"Once every sentry a group of teens must rise up and take the places of the 10 warriors and gain their masks."

"so I gess this means the next new 10 are coming up again."

"More like the first 5 are already up."

"Damn it! If only we could have found them first and prepared them for the up coming events!"

"calm down it's like every time you talk you just prove you really are the warrior of rage."

"I'm sure they can handle themselves."

"The last ones couldn't they all killed each other what makes you so sure these ones won't?"

"Because I'm sure the warrior of water will be in charge this time!"

"Like that worked so well last time....."

"Stop your fighting you two"

"Yes you two always fight about who is going to be the next leader it's rather stupid."

"We will just have to watch from afar for now.'

"Agreed so no one of the original warriors my inter-fear this time unless it is completely necessary only after we inform them of who they are. Now go forth and find your old masks and their wears and gather them in one spot."

Anna was listening to Linkin Park Lost in the echo as she cracks some eggs winking them up and chopping up some veggies putting them in the mix. Anna puts some cheese into the mix and then pours it into a pan and starts to cook it as the mask that she had gotten a while back and that she had been keeping by her side stats to glow grey starting to lift up a bit into the air.

Anna put the pan on the stove abut then saw the mask start to float and walked over grabbing it. The mask starts to pull forward towards the door as she stumbled raising an eyebrow. "I knew this thing was weird." she thought as it flew out of her hands stopping by the door. Anna ran after it and as she neared it it flew ahead of it leading her to the hanger hovering over one the motorcycles that were black "it wants me to follow it huh?"

Anna ran over to it as it flew towards the exit and put on a helmet and zoomed after it. Anna followed it into he city and lucky for her it wanted her to take the most dangerous paths threw the streets... as in the wrong side. Anna barely makes it threw the crowd of cars as the mask leads her out of the city as she looks back "Don't worry guys I'll be back...." she thought as she drove faster after the mask.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm

"Wrong Jarek, this is not a brutality... This is a fatality!" Jax said as he tossed Jarek off the cliff, the man screaming as he fell! For Jax had avenged Sonya's death... Stryker sprung up from the arcade stick, for he had finally beaten Mortal Kombat 4! It was nice to be able to relax once in a while and get rid of his serious attiude. As he was about to put another coin into the machine his mask began to float up, a lot of the people jumping behind the counters in fear of it! It wasn't so much that the mask was scary itself, in fact it was a symbol of hope to Stryker but... Well floating masks could probably scare the crap out of a super villian. Quickly Stryker tossed on his attire he wore with it, to keep himself warm on this chilly day, and rushed after it into the streets! The mask continued to float as he leaped forward, landing atop a car! Quickly he chased after it from atop a line of cars! He had known this mask was weird, and if it was going to do any harm to anyone it was his responsibility to stop it! Although he felt it wouldn't, Stryker couldn't take that chance!
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Rowan sat at the desk in his study, the contents of his historical archives scattered throughout his cave dwelling.
He'd been pouring over books relating to mask lore for hours now after he'd discovered it in the forest and it still had few secrets to yield. But he did find the symbol "X" over and over again in his study...
He couldn't be sure what it had meant, as the symbol held similarities to numerous languages, relating to Japanese Kanji, Chinese characters and letters in Hebrew, Cyrillic and numerous runic languages. He could translate it's usage efficiently, but perhaps the usage was uch more basic than he was assuming.
What else could "X" be considered?
The Roman numeral for 10?

Rowan stopped, thinking back, all of mask lore pointed towards 10 masks, 10 individuals. He couldn't find the correlation between his mask and the histories in his archive, but there was some connection to be made.
It just required time.

The mask glowed Amber once more before floating into the air.
Rowan dropped his pencil and looked after it as it moved slowly towards the cave entrance, flahsing again invitingly.
Standing he moved towards the entrance before stopping and grabbing his dual pistols from the desks edge. He couldn't be sure what purpose the mask served or what reason it responded to his presence the way it did, and thus he couldn't be sure what it was leading him into.
Better safe then sorry. He restated to himself. It was the one phrase he was truly proud of creating, everything else seemed too philosophical and mislead people, this was a very basic phrase that many could follow...

He vacated the cave and stared at the mask, now floating some feet above the ground.
Exhaling wearily, Rowan took to the skies and followed closely behind.
As soon as he caught up to the mask, Rowan discovered it had been matching his pace of 200 miles per hour and wondered if it could anticipate his top speed.
4 seconds into flight, the mask hit Mach 1.5.
5 seconds in, Rowan followed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Eric was looking at some old photos in his room. Some with his friend in the orphanage. Some were from past battles. Some were around this time. He sighed at the sight of the last picture sitting in his drawer. He knew what it was and he didn't want to look at it, but he couldn't resist. Eric picked it up, flipped it over, and held back a few tears. He was a great warrior, a famous hero, but when it came too his parents, he couldn't help it.

Eric tucked the picture away and looked out the window to notice something strange outside of his house. He put on his gauntlets, jumped out his window, tucked and rolled, then began chasing the floating.. Mask! He jumped on his motor cycle and took off following the odd floating mask.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Walking by herself to the Mall as she was off to work in her famous store,Randi opened up her makeup purse taking hold of the key's shop and unlocked the doors and pushed them on the side to widen up the entrance space as people rushed already in the Burlesque boutique that was in the big Mall.Strolling towards to counter she dropped her sewing tool box and waited to have customers around the cashier stand all prepared to start her job.

Just as the girl was finishing her last shopper and that none seemed to be in the shop,she looked over her tool box as it went to glow meaning that it would have to be this unusual mask she had found yesterday trought the park.Grabbing her sewing items box,Randi opened her handy box as the mask lifted up in a quiick dash startling her a bit oh goodness.. she murmured somehow wanting to poke this floating accessories but as she was almost touching it a bright azure blue light bursted on it and went away from the Mall. oh my...come back here she took her tool box and decided to quickly close her shop gate with her key to prevent stealing and started to run after the soaring mask that was heading off to the building exit.

Still in the run trought the street way on heels which felt uneasy,she still kept going to see where this little thing was going off to.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Anna was following her mask as it flew over a large ditch as she came closer to it her eyes widened. "I can't make that unless..." Anna then cut her palm and shot out her blood making a ram being sent fling over the ditch reabsorbing the blood landing back on the ground. "this thing really does wanna kill me doesn't it!" she then speed up faster and so did the mask.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

(So it goes Paige, Stryker, Abyssal, Moon, Chaos and probably Sage will fit in here whenever he posts, but for now would it be Stryker's turn?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:22 am

(yeah once he joins just add him after who ever he went after and same goes for anyone else that joins((oh and anyone on here that has an alt that would see them or knows anyone of the warriors you can have them join in if you can handle it which means no goin forever goin back and forth with just those two/three characters)))
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 pm

As the mask zoomed forward Stryker knew it was time to step things up! Quickly he rushed after it at full speed as a nearby car came forward, the hero flipping to the side of it as time seemed to slow down! When he landed time began to resume, it had all been in his head. Whatever the case he continued to rush forward and reached for the mask when he got close enough, only to accidently send it flying into a nearby power line! The impact was strong enough to send it falling down towards one of the cars but Stryker wouldn't let that happen, it was caused by him and he had to fix it! Quickly he caught it and tossed it to the side away from where it could do any harm and resumed his chase, he wouldn't let the mask get away!
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

The mask continued to veer in unusual ways, spinning through the air and then changing direction quickly.
Stalling for time perhaps? He thought.
It seemed ridiculous until he considered that the mask was flying. Who then was to say it wasn't conscious of it's actions. Or that there wasn't a conscious mind behind it's unusual behavior.
Rowan stopped and scanned the surround area. Looking for any apparent entities which could be influencing the mask's actions, but none showed themselves.
Turning, rowan realized the mask had stopped to allow him time to look and had turned to face him.
As he moved towards it once more it shot off.
Rowan sighed, following.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Eric kept on following it until he realized he was loss. He saw a bridge that was beginning to go up to let a boat through. The mask kept on going, Eric was not going to let this stupid flying object win this race! Eric sped up as fast as his bike could go. He leaped off one side of the bridge and stuck out his hands like he was flying. The bike came down fast and flipped a couple of times with Eric on it. He cracked his neck then took off staying right behind it. "You're not getting away from me!" Eric yelled reaching for the mask.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Randi was awfully getting out of breaths from the long running but somehow managed to keep up againt this fast flying object may you ever go slower she called out politely but gained no response as peoples were quickly eyeing her thinking that she was talking to a floating mask was stupid.Jogging on after that item who was now lifting away trought the park,she start to get more and more tired but still stood on the chasing,she couldnt let this mask get away without knowing what was going on with it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm

((ooc: the masks will lead each warrior to a certain place in the cave absol's charries in and feel free to meet up with others on the way Absol when you get to the place in the cave it will be filled with ruins that will begin to glow when he enters and the mask will hover over 1 of the 10 circles on a large stone tablet and the circle will glow the color of your masks color same with the other masks))

Anna's mask turned a sharp corner and so would she She would then near a cave and look at the mask seeing it was heading for a cave. It zoomed inside and Anna parked the bike by the entrance and took off the helmet. "the creepy mask goes into a creepy cave and yet I'm still compelled to follow it..." Anna stood by the door and saw a fait grey glow waiting for her. Anna pulled out her pocket knife and holds it close to the palm of her hand as she walks in getting ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Bump.
Stryker, you're up..
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Mercer was engaged in combat with 5 different swordsman; a ronin, a shinobi, a knight, fencer, and a kosak. The blades flew as Rai avoided each strike, and blocked another then with his reverse blade nailed one in the back of the neck, knocking him out and hit another in the abdomen as he tried attacking from behind taking him out as well. 3 left. He sliced through the air, using his own chi to knock back a leaping target and then blocked another stroke with the hilt of his blade before palm thrusting that one in his chin upwards, to take him down. Finally there was one left...The female shinobi.

"You are the final opponent...Shall we duel to the death then?"

The shinobi said nothing, but charged forward...

"Then I take that as acceptance...May whatever God you believe in give you safe passage."

Within the blink of an eye Mercer flipped his blade and then zoomed forward faster than the eye could blink...Everything in his wake including large rocks and trees were sliced in half and the ninja's fate...well...it wasn't pretty.

"*Sigh* she wasn't worthy...When will this journey end...hmm?"

Suddenly Mercer saw a floating mask within the confines of the boulder he had sliced through. Power was immolating from it and then suddenly as the rock broke apart a strong gust of wind blew in all directions from it and pushed even the demi god back.

"What..WHAT is this?"

The mask then flew off and Raio gave chase, moving at top speeds, but still= was having trouble keeping up with it.

"What is this? A divine deity?"
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 pm

The mask led Stryker to a strange cave as he began panting and chased after it once more! He lunged at it, attempting to grab it but fell flat on his face! He hadn't lost hope yet, he would stop at nothing to get ahold of this mask! Upon jumping up he realized it had inserted itself into a wall with strange markings... The markings glew golden, the same color they had the first day he had laid hands on the mask. Stryker began to examine the markings of the wall, to see if he could understand what they said.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Rowan slowed down as he saw the mask begin its descent towards a rocky formation hundreds of feet below.
As the mask dropped towards an opening into the earth, he landed and looked around, there didn't seem to be anything for miles, just rocks and wind.
Turning back towards the cave, Rowan noticed that the mask had floated slightly into the entrance, where an eerie golden glow emanated from further in.
Rowan looked at the mask as it stopped and turned to face him, levitating in place as it waited for him to follow.
Rowan wouldn't move before he had more of an explanation. He'd lived one thousand years and he still had quite a bit of living left to do.
Before he could question the mask or examine the cave further, Rowan heard someone approaching behind him. His mask glowed lightly Amber as Rowan turned and crouched, hands outstretched and alight with purple flames, further illuminating the area.
If I have to fight, it's better to do it out in the open where I can fly easier. And if not, then perhaps this person will be able to shed some light on this odd mask...
Rowan waited for whoever was coming to arrive at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 am

A wind would blow towards Rowan, a fierce chill accompanied by the other mask floating in and then turning to face a new comer that followed in it's wake. He was not breathing heavily, however, rather just breaking a sweat. The person was Mercer; sword demi-god and he was now feasting his eyes on the other mask and the one next to it.

"So am I to assume you're the one wielding the magic that fuels this mask? If so, then I would formally challenge you to a dual. I believe you might be worthy of my blade."
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:09 am

((changing this to free for all but wait 2 posts before posting again but if a few days go by and that 2nd post hasnt came yet you can post again)

Anna walked into a dark room and tripped over some thing or some one as the markings on the wall began to glow along with anther weird mask then her mask floated right next to it and glowed as another set of the markings glowed a greyish color. Anna looked to the guy she triped over moving the hair out of her face and said.

"let me gess you followed the creepy mask?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 am

Eric grabbed the mask, he laughed at it then it jerked out of his grip. He followed it once again until they were in the middle of no where! He watched it enter a creepy cave and sighed at the sight of it. He didn't really want to follow it, but yet again he did. He hopped off his bike and followed it into the cave where it went to the wall next to a bunch of other masks. "1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10. But there's only three of us?" Eric counted the masks then looked around.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Changing course in the forest the mask kept floating rapidly towards the cave as Randi kept running for it even if this cavern was somehow creeping her out for the moment she couldnt give up her jogging as the mask's azure blue aura holded a light source for her to see where she was going with her heels.

its practical but tiring me out the old female teen huffed and halted right when she saw those stone pillar glowing as her respective mask went over his own pillar make it glow in a blue-ish color wow this is so tremendous,why i am- Randi voice cutted off when she saw others peoples she hadnt seen before well except for one.

oh good lord...Chasm but who are you others persons? she asked with a surprised tone as she looked at the unknown company.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 pm

As voices came out from the cave he formed his bow of ice and turned around quickly! With it he started to fire an arrow at ice at the nearest person, that being Anna! However upon glance he stopped the arrow and let both it as well as the bow shatter into shards of ice! They fell to the ground below as he lowered his wrists. "Sorry about that, I thought you guys were criminals or assassins." He said and leaned aganist one of the few spaces without markings, which happened to be next to his. He began to study the markings but stopped for a few seconds and turned around. "So does anybody have an idea of what's going on?" He asked with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Anna walked up to the masks all stood under them looking up at them.

"I have a strange feeling about this but first... did you randomly find your mask one day not knowin where the hell it came from but had the weird feeling it was yours so you didn't get rid of it? Then about 30mins or less ago it started to glow and fly away from you but slowed down when you got too far behind as if it wanted you to follow it?"

She said never looking away from the masks putting her knife away.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 am

Rowan felt the fire flicker in his hands as Mercer's winds blew across the entrance to the cave. In repsonse to the presence, he increased the volume of the flames and held one hand up, using it as a torch to illuminate the area in an amethyst light.
"No, I'm not the one controlling these masks. I can assume you aren't behind it then either. So why don't you drop the sword before you go about attacking people you just met. It hasn't seemed to work out for you so far."
Over the last 3 or so years, while traversing Europe, Rowan had seen diagrams of the man's sword throughout the catacombs of Paris as well as the hidden bastions of the other great cities. He'd learned from witness accounts of the man's quest and his great power.
"Perhaps instead of fighting you'd like to solve the mask issue with me?" He said, backing up into the cave as his mask floated inwards and landed atop a pillar inscribed with markings of a familiar nature...
Mesopotamian possibly? But almost an earlier version of their style of glyphs. He thought to himself before realizing in the light of his mask (as well as others) that he stood not alone.
Rowan was surprised to see Randi standing next to her own elaborate looking mask atop it's own inscribed pillar.
"I'm not sure..." He answered her. "I suppose we'll find out once everyone's here. It looks like we need ten masks overall and a single person to each mask."
Ten... ten what?
... X.
So the X did refer to the roman numeral for 10, which meant it was indeed likely that whatever was happening in this cave stretched back, beyond Prague's exploration into true magical understanding, beyond the birth of Christ, and, as it seemed from the markings, beyond the Roman empire itself. landing it's origins somewhere in the fertile crescent... unless I'm reading it wrong. Mesopotamia could of course be simply a step along the way for the origins of these masks, absorbing the ancient culture as it did the Roman numeral X.
Just what, no,
when are these masks from?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 am

(GO ahead and skip me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)   The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first) Empty

Back to top Go down

The masks of the 10 warriors opening thread (warriors other must pm first)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next