Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_lcapThe Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_voting_barThe Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_lcapThe Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_voting_barThe Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_lcap0%The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_lcap0%The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_lcap100%The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Intro

What are the Spirit Bloodlines? Who are the known families thus far that hold the bloodline? What are tales of some of these families? What powers can be found in them? What is the Bloodline Language? What is The Tainn Kiar Saim Academy? What is the God Soul Sword?

Learn all these things and more in this guide book. One should note though that being of the spirit bloodline is something that anyone can be and is not just something that I am keeping to myself though I would like anyone who uses it to follow the lore and stuff I made for it.

This is because I have put a lot into it and I would rather it not go off the rails in a direction I didn't want it to go in. But all that you would need to know can be found here and yes if it wasn't clear this is an OOC 'race'/'culture' and not one that came off from DC.

Table Of Contents

1. What is the Spirit Bloodline? (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
2. The History Of The Spirit Bloodline Culture (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
3. Known Blood Line Families (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
4. Powers Of the Bloodline (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
5. Bloodline Family Tales (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
6. The Kelion Language / The Spirit Bloodline Language and History of the Language (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
7. The Tainn Kiar Saim Academy (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
8. Famous Artifacts Of the Spirit Bloodline (WIP)
Click To Skip To Post
9. Bloodline Wars (WIP)

Last edited by Tannascurath on Sun May 22, 2016 5:09 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:34 pm

What is the Spirit Bloodline?

The Bloodlines

To be of the Spirit Bloodline one merely must be born into a family of the bloodline. The bloodlines formed like the Meta humans but have been known to be around since around the 10th generation of human kind. This means that just as anyone could be from a family of metas they could be of the Spirit Bloodline.

Though this means that only certain families are truly noteworthy and repeat powers are, unlike what was believed 1000s of years ago, very possible to be duplicated. This means that if you are of the bloodline your ability may have the same one as another in the past.

Some of these powers have become so well known that they have gained titles and are well known to many others in the world that are of the bloodline. Despite the families being so well spread out through out the world, the culture and knowledge of the Bloodlines are well hidden and tend to only be known by the families of the Bloodlines.

Race and Culture

Some call the Spirit Bloodline a sub race of Humans like the ever growing Meta Humans, some just see them as normal humans with a gene that allows them to use their spirits to form powers like the metas and their meta gene, others just see them as a culture.

There is no clear right answer over all others on what they are but their culture is a very clear existing one to those who know of it and are in it but a secret one to most others. The culture has existed since the war of the 20 families. Though unlike in the past this no longer means that all who were in the culture work together as one and sadly now and days has many deaths, battles, fights, and hidden wars in them among the families.

Though there are locations and places where there is a neutral peace treadies that go on over all the families the biggest location being at the Tainn Kiar Saim Academy which to many in the world is known as an incredibly large school for kids of all ages and a very note worthy collage all in one and is located in shikoku Japan in a location that resembles that of the glowing forest.

Though to those who know of the culture it is the school for those in the bloodline to go to to learn of their cultures past and how to access and use their powers. The culture also has its own hidden language that can be spoken and be understood naturally by any of the bloodline ever since the founding of the Kilin artifact in 1290.

Last edited by Tannascurath on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:37 pm

The History Of The Spirit Bloodline Culture

The Beginning Of The Spirit Bloodline

-------

The War Of The 20 Families And The Start Of The Bloodline Culture

-------

Last edited by Tannascurath on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Known Blood Line Families

The Eldest Existing Families/The Founding Families

Necowl

Tonn

Kigolea

Iclowse

Jelmec

Dugel

Lelowy

Maclonlin

Ozare

Acelal

Egjrot

Ploug

Quintel

Forecnobeetellorw

Reroc

Gutrow

Bellsong

Higzon

Cizon

Soalcoa

Other Families

Zelimo

Reclbola

Valec

Welimo

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Powers Of the Bloodline

The Two Type's Of Power

When one unlocks their powers they can either gain a Passive or an Active power. Though in very very rare cases some people of the bloodline can 2 or 3 spirit powers though more than 3 has never been heard of and gaining 3 powers is even more rare than having 2 though some gain multiple powers though other means, usually by finding a way of having more than one spirit inside their body each power coming form each soul.

Passive powers can range from a passive resistance to something, enhances senses and can over all be anything but can never be turned off after being unlocked. Active powers are the same as passive ones in terms of what they can be but the holder of the power must actively use them and try to use them. There are uncommon cases where one's active powers will activate without them wishing it but this just happens much like how one would reflex to certain things and also work at hand of the common reflex as to where some's 'reflex's' work better than others in terms of protecting / reacting to certain given things.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Bloodline Family Tales

Star Lights/The Birth Of The God Soul Sword

The Family That The Story Comes From: Necowl
Summary Of Story: This story is the story is of the story of the story leading up to and the story about the Necowl family that was in the War Lost To Time and tells of how the God Soul Sword was created.
Link To Full Story If Available:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:15 pm

The Kelion Language / The Spirit Bloodline Language and History of the Language

Over Look Of The Language

-------

English to Kelion Translated Words Known

're-Ipupu
's-Xia
A-Zoga
About-Druieo
After-Vonku
All-Noko
Alone-Dowmo
An-Fuxya
And-Zuro
Anyone-Jelug
Are-Waguta
As-Fuz
At-Bute
Back-Reiruno
Because-Hofurriw
Bed-Boduin
Behind-Riont
Blink-Syhco
Block-Fenyg
Blood-Eume
Board-Jfios
Boy-Apub
Brief-Inlazo
But-Dok
Came-Titil
Can-Loul
Care-Beif
Child-Dolo
Clench-Hetuk
Climb-Wuotin
Clothes-Paxok
Come-Vifix
Cost-Nuvoah
Could-Hix
Cut-Hugu
D-Uv
Dark-Anvy
Death-Vahzol
Dilate-Ioah
Do-Ba
Drawn-Zodrow
Ed-Lue
En-Xo
Er-Uz
Es-Foru
Even-Lozco
Eye-Juco
Eyebrow-Jogoran
Face-Nomoc
Fall-Toyah
Fear-Lutick
Feet-Kohgu
Follow-Juklo
Foot-Lawurs
For-Poxy
Found-Ojuh
From-Wegu
Front-Pyly
Full-Utuo
Gain-Wuna
Get-Wizwn
Glasses-Foafih
Go-Muloz
God-Dal
Good-Koliojue
Got-Bu
Grab-q=Quae
Grew-Cebutu
Ground-Gozoro
Guy-Riox
Hair-Dopi
Has-Rot
Have-Piloz
He-Do
Hear-Jorro
Her-Dux
Here-Wukauah
High-Arzaco
Him-Mazab
House-Pyoro
Hover-Tiad
I-ye
If-Bo
In-Kio
Ing-Wuj
Is-Ko
It-Lo
Jump-Onic
Just-Briok
Kick-Fuzno
Know-Xiad
Last-Anoc
Leave-Boiqud
Light-Hipi
Like-Fuji
Lock-Biur
Look-Ohaque
Ly-Juk
Make-Hyrque
Man-Sedo
Managed-Jixpo
Me-Unij
Men-Ru
Mess-Zuyo
Met-Maudin
Miss-Zavaw
More-Gudolo
My-lf
N't-Hu
Narrow-Soaz
Normal-Cogo
Now-Udiun
Of-Pil
Off-Viz
On-Koque
Only-Guyte
Open-Guruf
Out-Juios
Overheard-Veztu
Owner-Leja
Passive-Ulugo
Person-Neaco
Pore-Qucun
Powers-Budo
Pull-Ryxup
Pupil-Sixolo
Push-Cuque
Race-Zedequ
Rain-Plxe
Ran-Eune
Rose-Enof
Run-Tuor
S-Doi
Said-Haveb
Same-Wyeri
Saw-Vaqul
Scaled-Yokowo
Scythe-Quelom
See-Tufi
Serious-Xinrina
Shadows-Cyccu
Shall-Rudo
She-Fon
Should-Bewe
Shout-Guhra
Side-Secuk
Sister-Miax
Sleep-Rolotoe
Slid-Gotuse
Slight-Xojua
Smirk-Ptuj
So-Mciu
Step-Xulf
Stood-Asun
Sword-Ofut
Swung-Huvub
Teen-Qupo
Teeth-Dopol
That-Fidu
The-Oran
Their-Garas
Them-Miro
Then-Lurey
There-Leju
These-Lumuv
They-Vorru
Though-Aparu
Thought-Quir
Time-Habo
To-Vuh
Tone-Odina
Too-Reke
Tour-Nozgah
Turned-Sisov
Two-Nao
Up-Wee
Use-Muyo
Voice-Petuh
Wall-Sekulx
We-Rud
Wear-Suds
Well-Edo
Went-Wyeri
Were-Enulo
What-Spaip
Where-Aogzog
White-Deaoh
Wide-Eipim
Window-Ontok
Windowsill-Fivihan
With-Nalf
Woke-Ejiholo
Wore-Jocaw
Yet-Koru
You-Lems
Your-Yoihi
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:30 pm

The Tainn Kiar Saim Academy

What Is The Tainn Kiar Siam Academy

To the general public the TKS Academy is just another academy with that acceptation of this academy also being a school for children of all ages, and extremely large. Though to the bloodline culture the Academy is truly the best location to learn from, the academy being a great location to learn your standard school teachings but also the best place to learn of the history, culture of the bloodline, and how to release and use one's spirit power in a safe location.

--------
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:47 pm

Famous Artifacts Of the Spirit Bloodline

The God Soul Sword

The Kilin

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Bloodline Wars

Intro

The Spirit Bloodlines have faced countless wars most though being with one and other and very few being with outside forces. Though the amount of wars known to the outside world are slim to none and the few that are the outside world only sees them as random mass killings. Though when it comes down to it many see wars as the reason why the bloodlines are no where near as large in size as they could be due to the large death counts.

The War of the 20 Founding Families

Era Of War In Which It Takes Place: Primal
Death Toll: 250
Type Of War: Openly Known War
Seen As To Public: Tribe Territory War
Families Involved:

• Necowl
  • Tonn
  • Kigolea
  • Iclowse
  • Jelmec
  • Dugel
  • Lelowy
  • Maclonlin
  • Ozare
  • Acelal
  • Egjrot
  • Ploug
  • Quintel
  • Forecnobeetellorw
  • Reroc
  • Gutrow
  • Bellsong
  • Higzon
  • Cizon
  • Soalcoa

The War Lost To Time

Era Of War In Which It Takes Place: Very early Renaissance
Death Toll: 487
Type Of War: Hidden War
Seen As To Public: Sudden Mass Death
Families Involved:

• Necowl
  • Iclowse
  • Jelmec
  • Dugel
  • Lelowy
  • Zelimo
  • Reclbola
  • Valec
  • Welimo

Era Of War In Which It Takes Place: Late Renaissance to Modern
Death Toll: 560
Type Of War: Hidden War
Seen As To Public: Two Families who hate each other, Random serial killers, Car accidents, Unexplained deaths, Meta gang wars, Bullying among children, and other forms of 'untimely deaths'
Families Involved:

• Necowl
  • Tonn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)   The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Bloodline Guide Book (WIP)
Page 1 of 1