Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Roman Torchwick  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Roman Torchwick  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Roman Torchwick  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Roman Torchwick  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Roman Torchwick  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Roman Torchwick  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Roman Torchwick  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Roman Torchwick  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Roman Torchwick  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Roman Torchwick  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Roman Torchwick  I_vote_lcapRoman Torchwick  I_voting_barRoman Torchwick  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Roman Torchwick  I_vote_lcapRoman Torchwick  I_voting_barRoman Torchwick  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Roman Torchwick  I_vote_lcap0%Roman Torchwick  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Roman Torchwick  I_vote_lcap100%Roman Torchwick  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Roman Torchwick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Roman Torchwick  Empty
PostSubject: Roman Torchwick    Roman Torchwick  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:08 pm

"Believe it or not... heh.. I'm not a huge fan of local law enforcement."

Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick  Commis11

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name:
Roman Torchwick
Nickname(s):
N/A
Codename:
N/A
Classification:
Meta Human
Affiliation:
Villain
Birthday:
9/13/91

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color:
Orange
Eye Color:
Dark Green
Height:
6'1
Weight:
197 pounds
Other Traits:
-He's right eye has a larger pupil than his left eye.

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:
Extreme Speed
Roman has enhanced speed and can move up to 300 mph for up to 2 hours before he gets tired. The slower he moves, the longer he can go and the faster he moves, the less long he can go.
-Fast Reflexes
Due to his fast speed, he can react to things way faster than a regular human can. He would be able to dodge most punch's and kicks, and can BARELY scathe a bullet if he has enough reaction time.

Skills:
Master Cane Combat
Roman has had his cane since he was 7 years old and has been able to master using it.

Advanced MMA skills
While he isn't the best at fighting without a cane, he's learned how to use his own body to the best of his ability.

Master Persuasion Skills
Roman has had to lie and cheat his way to the top to the point it's become natural for him. He has become AMAZING with this skill and can persuade almost anyone to do what he wants.

Master Weapon Building Skills
From a young age, Roman's learned how to make weapons out of many things, he even built Jessie himself. With the proper equipment and materials, Roman can build almost any weapon you'd want.

Adaptability
While Roman has been to hell and back, he has been able to adapt to many situations fairly quick. He learns how to use his environment to his advantage.

Physical Weaknesses:

Human
Roman is human and anything that can affect a regular human can affect him.

Bright Flashes
Due to his abnormal large pupil in his right eye, bright flashes can leave him stunned for a moment of time.

Without Cane
Despite his low knowledge of MMA skills, without his cane, he is almost useless without his cane. He's more of an avoid kind of person instead of an attack person.

Mental Weaknesses:

Cigar Addiction:
Roman has to have at least one cigar everyday or his cravings will kick in and make him very cranky.

Accusations:
Being a leader for so long, Roman rather blame someone for a mistake that was even out of their hands then own up to it. He rather throw someone under the bus than fix a problem

Equipment:
Jessie the Cane
Spoiler:
This cane is made of Nth metal and is doubles as a gun and grappling hook. The gun holds 6 bullets inside and and the grappling hook reaches up to 30 feet. The wire is also made of Nth metal.

Bullet Rounds
Under his jacket he holds 4 rounds of 6 bullets.

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:
Roman is a liar, cheater, and detaches himself from most human emotions. The only thing he is truly attached to is his cane Jessie, but besides that he finds human attachment a weakness. He is also a leader.... or more of a dictator.. Roman is also very flashy, he likes people to know who he is and why they should fear him, especially the law enforcement in Star.

Strengths:
-His knowledge of the underground
-Fighting Skills
-Having many.... business partners.
-Being very persuasive.
-His ability to read people's body language and behavior.

Interests/Habits:
-Plotting
-Completely a mission without interruption

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members:
Never knew his parents, has two younger siblings.
Place of Origin:
SteelCity
Current City:
StarCity
History:
Roman and his siblings grew up as orphans in SteelCity. Due to Roman being the older brother, he attempted to provide for his younger siblings in the harsh streets of Steel. However, instead of being the "ideal" brother that fought tooth and nail for his younger sisters, Roman was wired on survival and the two younger girls were holding him back. He left them in Steel and traveled to Jump where he joined with a mercenary group that specialized in weapon building. There he learned many weapon building techniques along with how to use his most prized possession, Jessie.
The young mercenary carried out many missions from a very young age, and used his persuasion skills to climb to the top, at the age of 16 he was running his own section of the guild. Sure enough he still continued making his way up, even to the point that he planned out the guilds master's death so that he'd take his place.

Now, after instilling fear into JumpCity, Roman is now 25 and taking his main operation post to an underground hide out in StarCity. Here is where he plans to do much in the future.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Roman Torchwick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Torchwick    Roman Torchwick  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Roman Torchwick  Harley19
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Roman Torchwick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Inactive-
Jump to: