Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Leon Ashford EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Leon Ashford EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Leon Ashford EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Leon Ashford EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Leon Ashford EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Leon Ashford EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Leon Ashford EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Leon Ashford EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Leon Ashford EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Leon Ashford EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Leon Ashford I_vote_lcapLeon Ashford I_voting_barLeon Ashford I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Leon Ashford I_vote_lcap0%Leon Ashford I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Leon Ashford I_vote_lcap100%Leon Ashford I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Leon Ashford

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

Leon Ashford Empty
PostSubject: Leon Ashford   Leon Ashford EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:53 am

"What doesn't kill me..."

Leon Ashford

Leon Ashford Genos_zps7avr3fdn

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Leon Ashford
Nickname(s): Leo
Codename: Jäger
Classification: Demon Cyborg
Affiliation: Villain
Birthday: April 13th
TRW Username: Genos

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Yellow and Black
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 672 lbs
Other Traits: As a cyborg, many parts of his body are made of metal and all of it is reinforced. The bottom line is that it's not hard to tell he isn't just a human.

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:
Cyborg-Demon Physiology - Leon's human body has been a perfect catalyst to mold machine and underworld demon together. The demon blood in his veins powers him, and the makeup of the rare metal in his body and the demon blood give him natural resistances. His body can withstand 20 tons of force, and is completely resistant to heat, flames, and shocks.

Bionic Strength - Leon's cybernetic enhancements not only give him enhanced durability, but also incredible strength. He can lift up to 20 tons, and all of his muscles can exert the same amount.

Fists of the Demigod - Each of Leon's palms has a different ability. His dominate, left palm, has the ability of Incinerate. This ability is fueled by his blood and summons flames. These flames can range from 400 degrees Fahrenheit to 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit depending on how much he puts into it. They can be shot as fireballs or be summoned to surround his arm. His right hand has the ability of electrocute. Also fueled by has demon blood, these electric abilities can be between 5,000 and 10,000 amps defending on the amount of energy he puts into it.

Skills:
Combative AI - Leon was programmed with an AI that knows many different forms of fighting. As an AI, it can only reach a certain level of proficiency in these arts, never reaching the ability of full master. It would, however, be possible for Leon to expand on his knowledge of the art and learn or master it himself without using the AI.

Flexible - As a human, Leon practiced many stretches that made him flexible and limber. When he turned into a machine, his joints were given slack to let him become even more flexible. He can lift his leg to completely to his shoulder and still be standing..

Balance - As a quarter back, finding balance was one of the most important parts of his game. He's exceptional at keeping his center of gravity upward.

Repair - Though not useful in combat, exactly, Leon was given an innate understanding of how his insides work. If he suffers damage, he won't have trouble repairing himself with the proper time and supplies.

Physical Weaknesses:
Water - Exposure to severe water attacks can shock Leon's system. He isn't effected much by rain unless its extremely heavy, but an attack with a giant wave of water (usually enough to submerge him) would most likely fry his circuits, halving his strength and durability and making his arm powers useless.

Holy Magic - As part demon, Leon takes exceptional damage from holy weapons or magic. Just coming into contact with such things will burn his skin like acid.

Weak Spot - On the back of his head is a weak point, and if hit hard enough it could jumble his thoughts. This would leave him frozen for a few seconds before his system restarts.

Mental Weaknesses:
AI Flukes - though Leon's AI is trained with many fighting styles, if he doesn't use his mind to actively switch the styles up he can fall into a routine of similar attacks over and over and be lured into a trap.

Hotheaded - When he's angry, his demon tends to take over and he thinks less clearly.

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:
As opposed to most humans, Leon has 3 voices in his head as opposed to one.

First is Leon the human who lost his life to a drunk driver. Leon is bitter about the loss of his promising future and career and often resents the humans that get to enjoy the luxury of normalcy. Aside from those feelings, this is the most affectionate part of his brain. It can have a wide variety of emotions like love, hate, and happiness. If Leon ever truly wants to be happy, he'd have to keep this as the strongest part of his brain.

Second is the demon Balthazar. This part of Leon's brain thrives on his negative emotions. Hate, anger, resent... these are the only things that Balthazar is capable of feeling. This is the part of his head that constantly tells Leon to commit terrible, selfish deeds. It loves to hurt others. If it isn't kept in check, Leon could truly become a heartless beast.

Last is OAR. This is the part of Leon's brain that is the most rational and level headed. It usually makes the most unbiased decisions and can be useful in self preservation. That being said, this part of Leon's personality is usually the tiebreaker when the other two can't come to a census on a decision.

The current Leon doesn't consider any one of these emotions to be his true self. He usually blends the three with ease and makes his decisions based on the information presented for all of his angles. That being said, he is very capable of giving into on aspect completely. This usually happens when he's in times of stress or deep emotions.

Strengths:
Strong Willed
Determined
Intelligent

Interests/Habits:
Reading
Video games
Football

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Carol Ashford (Mom), Johnathan Ashford (Father), Unnamed Sibling (Sister)
Place of Origin: California
Current City: Star City
History:
When Leon was alive, he was the all American dream. He played football, not for Jump City's team but for their nearby rivals. He was extremely talented. Everything was going right for Leon. He had a loving family, his father and mother in a happy relationship and him. He had a sister he loved, and wouldn't trade for the world...

but the funny thing about everything being perfect, is that you stand the risk to lose the most. On December 23rd, Leon was hit by a drunk driver after one of his practices senior year, and killed.

The event was a huge situation. Leon's death sparked a movement. Over 1,000 people attended his funeral. His name raised millions of dollars to help fight drunk driving. A teen set up to take the world, murdered by a careless old man who couldn't hold his liquor. At it's peak, the event was a national tragedy.

Time has a way of making people forget, Leon soon learned.

He'd marked himself as a donor, so when he died, Leon's body was donated to a lab that focused on extremely advanced science. It was there that Leon went from a boy living the dream to the monster he was today. They drained his blood and replaced it with demon's blood. This alone caused Balthazar to awaken. He was disappointed to see his mortal, nearly dead body.

Leon was strong though, especially in his own mind. Despite being dead for hours, his mind fought to suppress Balthazar. After succeeding, the scientists turned Leon into a cyborg, gluing his broken pieces together despite Leon's pleas and questions about what had happened.

The surgery was painful, but gave Leon everything he needed to escape the lab. He fought his way out and decided to escape to Star, where few would recognize him.

Sample RP:

It was a chilly night, with a drizzle of rain coming down from above. Star City was different than Jump, but not in too many ways. Leon would be able to adjust quick, he thought as he got off the bus. He tossed the wallet he'd stolen to pay for the bus ride into the drainage sewer when he got to the sidewalk. "Hn..."

His AI was telling him the city would be perfect for him to set up in, and the demon agreed. It looked like the city wasn't too polluted with criminals. Not yet. The demon aimed to change that...

but his human portion could only remember his home. His friends. His family.

"That life is gone." He assured aloud, the rain picking up. He'd need to find a place to stay. Soon. "Let's see what took his place."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Leon Ashford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Ashford   Leon Ashford EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:54 am

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster