Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_lcapMental Health (Toji/Ask) I_voting_barMental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_lcapMental Health (Toji/Ask) I_voting_barMental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_lcap0%Mental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Mental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_lcap100%Mental Health (Toji/Ask) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Mental Health (Toji/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mental Health (Toji/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 am

Mental Health (Toji/Ask) Untitl15

Jenny sat on her bed as she lowered her head between her legs and held her head with her hands as the news report told of her sister who not only busted out of jail but helped many other convicted criminally insane inmates ad caused the deaths of many other inmates some there for the same reasons Addison was others only there for help with their sanity and never did anything wrong and caused the deaths of several guards....

Her escape hadn't even happened even a day after she visited her.... she new that her  sister said not to worry but.... she never expected her to actually would bust out and cause so much damage doing so.... and what about her..... was Addison going to come and visit her...? Would she just run off so that jenny could never see her again?

She closed her eyes and shook her head. She had told Toji that Addison had been taken on a vacation so he wouldn't worry about her... or thin any less of her but now.... with this....? She couldn't hide it now and not to mention now she was going to need his help even more now... not to capture Addison but to just handle the situation and such as a friend... She turned off the T.V and laid back in her bed staring up at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Mental Health (Toji/Ask) Untitl16

Toji comes back up the steps, cover wrapped around his form as he noms on a 'acquired' cookie. Humming happily, he licks his lips, entering the room, and waves at Jenny with a smile.But that fades on seeing her state."Je-knee?" She seemed sad...But Addi would be back from her vacation soon, so why? Trotting over to her, the boy crouches slightly, patting her shoulder in concern. Tilting his head, he offers her another cookie.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Jenny blinked as she saw the cookie and shook her head "i'm fine..." she sighed sitting up then. "But it's about time I told you the truth about where addison is and well what happened.... but know that I only lied because i didn't want you worrying about her or thinking of addison any differently because of where she is and what she did...." She said looking down.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 pm

The boy blinks, tilting his head. Eh? She hadn't told him the truth? Well...he guessed that was OK. Slightly hurtful, but not really enough for him to bother.Sitting beside her, Toji pats her shoulder, then nods, smiling reassuringly. He waits patiently and understandingly for her to begin.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Jenny held her gaze with the floor as he pats her on the shoulder and waited for her to speak. "Addison was in an Asylum... its a place where you go when you aren't .... 'right in the head' She was sent there after being taken during school and found guilty...." Jenny felt her chest tightening up as she spoke.

"Guilty for the murder of I think 20 ish people or something then skinning their bodies and hanging them up in trees..... when.... when ever I'd visit her she felt like the same girl.... the same one I knew all my life..... and this last time I visited her.... she told me not to worry because she'd be okay.... and I believed her but.... that night.... she broke out of the jail part of the asylum and freed several inmates who have done horrible things like her.... and got even more innocent people killed on the way out...."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Toji blinks, tilting his head. What did she mean by not right in the head? And guilty of what? Then Jenny goes on, telling him all she did. Gasping, the boy covers his mouth in shock. No way....She did that? Addi did thpse bad things?But she was so nice...He....he didn't understand why....Examining Jenny Toji gives her a hug.She needed to know he was here, and he wasn't judging her.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:46 pm

She saw his reaction from the corner of her eye and sighed "I was shocked and confused too when it happened...." She hugged him back and closed her eyes trying not to get too emotional. "She still my sister but... it just makes me wonder..... if she could turn out to be able to do that.... who who else could change that fast.... could i end up like her one day....?" She asked seeming a bit scared of the thought of becoming a killer like Addison was.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:56 am

Toji blinks as she goes on to say she was scared she,d wind up the same way. Brows furrowing, he shakes his head."Not ha......grrr...." he wished he voukd speak!!! Gestures won't cut this time around!! The boy glances around. Spotting a notebook and pen, he sighs in releif.Finally.....Retreiving them, he writes, then shows her.-Not happening.You're two awesome to go that deep and I'll have your back. I'll stand by you, and hold you back from the abyss, no matter what i get hit with. You're my freind, and i protect my pack. So don't worry, ok?-

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 am

Jenny saw him go for the note book and tried to hold off on talking until he write the message to her. She read it then shook her head looking down. "Well Addison was even more awesome and cooler than me and look what happened to her.... I just..." she sighed. "I don't want to be a killer.... I don't want to hurt innocent people I... I just want to help people but I'm weak... and I know that you think that I'd strong but I'm not!..." she teared up a bit.

"The first real bad guy I fought was some dude who turned out to be some robot with a mini gun! All I could do was run and try to grab the woman he was attacking and then run again... and even then if scales hadn't came by to help.... I would have came out with more than just minor gashes all over... and then two people would be dead.... I haven't gone on patrol since I came across you to be honest.... I mean you're not a bad guy but because of a bad guy you could have probably killed me, I saw how fast you are... I hear how strong all the bad guys are out there.... I'm not just a human...."

"I'm a human that doesn't even know how to fight!..... I only know how to hack and hacking won't save me or others in a computer less and tech less fight.... But I don't just wanna run you know?" She shook her head again. "I'm not badman, i'm nor robin, i'm not green arrow and i'm not speedy.... They are all 100% humans too... but at least they know how to fight.... and don't have to rely on dumb luck of running into situations where they could either just run from or stop by hacking..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Toji listens, blinking at the news of a familiar robot, andfrowning slightly. She was pretty sad....what to do...The boy thinks, then writes, raising it up to show her.-I know you think you're weak...And this situation has you sad....But, you're not, not really. You are a hero....You saved me,walked up to a being that can crush stone and break metal and stopped it, right? Three years of being that man'ssl-servant,and you ended it in just a few moments of this hacking.So you can't fight yet....So what? You'll get better, training and experiance will fix that easily. Til then, I'll protect you.- Here he stops, thumping his chest, with a wince and grin. Biting his lip, Toji finishes on.-And as for being evil, or hurt others.....I'll stop you. I'll be there to remind you and hold you back.I swear it.-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:15 pm

She listened to his words and blinked as she realized what he was saying to her and nodded with a now determined look and hugged him close. "Thank you.... I promise... I will not let you done, I'll become strong and the best hero I can be knowing that until I do get to that point that you'll have my back." She smiled to him gratefully. "Thank you for helping me think straight again."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Toji eeps as she hugs him, hair glowing slightly, but hums happily,returning it. He liked hugs.As she promises not to let him down and thanks him, the boy nods,beaming, and writes,-I know you won't.And it's OK,I don't mind. You're my friend,after all, and you've helped me so much...Being there for you is the least I can do.-He nods, showing her his message with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:45 am

She smiled reading his message and nodded "Still thank you Toji" She said happily and warmly.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mental Health (Toji/Ask)   Mental Health (Toji/Ask) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mental Health (Toji/Ask)
Page 1 of 1