Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_lcapShutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_voting_barShutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_lcapShutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_voting_barShutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_lcap0%Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_lcap0%Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_lcap100%Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] Empty
PostSubject: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:50 am

Ryuu was leaving a bar where she took a 3 hour lesson on exotic dancing, she had been building upper body strength for a while now and was getting ready for her first show in April. However, now that she was down her she equipped her new mask and was going to work on a mural. She hadn't done one in a while because she had a broken rib and such, but now since she was feeling better she was ready to inform the city!
The girl got out her art supplies and primed a wall before she was stopped. "Hey hey hey, look what we have here!" One guy called out, him and 7 other guys forming a semi circle around Ryuu. "Finally found you, we were told to... persuade you... to stop ruining the city with your trash." He scoffed, holding a bat and tapping it against the ground threateningly. "It's not trash, it's art."

The girl got up and looked around, still masked, she didn't feel like transforming at the moment... how was she going to get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 am

Zero was running across the roofs when he over heard a group of guys threatening a young lady. He got closer, sticking to the shadows and saw the odds, 7 on 1. Well then, that wasn't very fair. Zero pulled out his pistol shot one the aggressors between the eyes. He fell to his knees, blood pouring out of the wound. His friends looked in horror as he fell over, bringing the attention away from the gunman. Big mistake. Zero jumped out with his laser katanas, stabbing one of the guys through the face and slicing another one's head clean off. "Well, now it's a fair fight."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:37 pm

As the men closed in on Ryuu, three of them were instantly were killed by some guy with long black hair. She was surprised he wasn't wearing a mask, considering there were cameras everywhere and the police were constantly trying to take down Meta Humans... Which might be something that was going on right now, now that she thought about it. Ryuu previously broke several buildings with a fight with a robot, on top of flying away in dragon form so she didn't have to deal with the police. So yeah they probably sent these punks after her.
Thinking about that, Ryuu stuck out her arms and let the scaled travel up her arms and legs, giving her claws, a tail, along with growing wings out of her back. "Hey pretty boy, you might want to pick a mask sometime soon." She told him, ripping out a piece of brick and throwing it at a man, and knocking him out.

Two of the Meta Humans ran at the pretty boy, one with ice replacing his hands and the other with glowing red eyes. The last man came running at Ryuu on all fours, transforming into a giant wolf. "Oooohhh.." She mused, walking back and forth and the man preyed closer to her.
As soon as he lunged at her, Ryuu shot into the air with her wings, watching as he crashed into the building behind her where she was going to work on her mural. "Man I finally found the perfect spot too..." She groaned, flying down and shoving a claw in his back while he was still stuck in the wall. However, his back legs kicked the girl far into the other side of the alley way. "Shit..." Ryuu groaned, rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Zero stood there as the two teens ran at him, eyes closed with a grin and his hands in his pockets. "Y'know... Attacking metas can lead to..." His eyes open, red lightning streaking from his left eye, "A bad time." The ice kid tries to blast Zero multiple times, but Zero moved faster than Ice could follow and ended up behind him. Grabbing Ice by the neck Zero smashed him into the ground, demolishing the ground underneath him and shocked him, "GRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" The lightning made the blood streaming from Ice boil. Zero stood up, and threw Ice's lifeless body at his friend, who ducked it and threw dark red energy bolts at Zero, who took them with a grin, as he walked calmly at the boy. The assailant stumbled backwards, scared out of his mind. Zero grabbed his face and let out a full force blast, blood pouring out his eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. He drops the energy user's lifeless body and turns to the rest, "Who's fucking next?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:31 pm

While the other guy took on the other two with ease, the one person Ryuu faced was still stuck in the wall kicking his hind legs which were still giant wolf legs. The blood poured from his back wound all around, but he wasn't giving up, pushing himself from the wall and escaping. The giant wolf turned his attention back to Ryuu as he charged her.
The girl slowly got up and clutched her stomach, now feeling the damage to her ribs once again. As the giant wolf ran towards her, she ran back, and right when they were about to collide she slide on her knees and ripped off his front leg. Ryuu would simultaneously rip a giant gash into his hind leg as well, making him fall head first into the wall and knocking him out.

Turning her attention to the other guy, she wiped the blood off her dragon mask. "Thank you for that.." Ryuu told him, clutching her side.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Zero rushed to her, noticing the injury, "Are you ok?" He went to sit her down and have a look at the injury, not noticing the blood wasn't hers. He looked at the mess they made, and noticed the Cameras, "Well, we aren't going to be painted as heroes are we?" Zero took out his pistol and shot the cameras out, "Now we have some privacy, do you need anything? I could call an ambulance and you say that were attacked too. Buy you some time to get medical attention."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 pm

The guy came running over to her, wondering if she was okay, leaving her shocked for a few moments. He just casually ripped several people apart and then ran over to her and asked if she was okay? It was like his personality did a 360 within a few seconds. When he walked over to her, all of her dragon features retracted and she looked like a normal girl again."No I'm fine.. He just probably re broke my rib." Ryuu said casually, leaning against the wall when he made her sit down. "You know, if you actually got a mask you wouldn't have to worry about shooting cameras." She joked, chuckling along.
"I don't need to go to the hospital, thank you for your concern however... You should probably get out of here before the cops get here.." Ryuu told him, struggling to get up from the wall. The adrenaline was wearing off and she was feeling horrible
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:03 am

Zero put her arm over his shoulder, and began to walk her out of the alley, heading to the residential district, "Where's your house?" Zero was genuinely concerned, she had gotten hurt by government thugs, which means they'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:43 am

When he helped her up, Ryuu sighed but let him help her. "You know you really don't have to do this.. I'm fine on my own, you should really get going.." She told him, coughing a bit. It was getting closer to the time she needed to take her medication, so she was getting weaker. Ryuu didn't want him to get caught, especially since he doesn't have a mask.
"How about you get going, I can make my way home." She told him, shrugging him off so she didn't have to use him as support.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Kris looked at her like she was crazy, "Lady, I'm not sure if you know this, but broken ribs aren't really something to play with, they could pop a lung." Kris walked closer to her, she looked really unwell, sickly even. "I'm not going to take no for an answer." He killed people so much, he became adamant to help those he could.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:20 pm

As he still continued to be stubborn, Ryuu let out a frustrated sigh. However, in the distance she heard police sirens and several cars come closer to the alleyway, knowing what that meant. They needed to get out of there... fast... and Ryuu knew how, and it was going to suck horribly. "Shit.. I'm getting us out of here..." She told him, taking off her jacket, t shirt, pants, and shoes, shoving them all in her bag. Turning her back to him so he could only see her purple hair, she took off her mask and handed put it in her bag as well, handing her satchel to him. "If you drop that I'll drop you." Ryuu threatened, jumping forward and turning into a full fledged white dragon.

She turned and stared at Kris with piercing blue eyes, letting out heavy breathes, whenever she got bigger with an injury, the injury hurt worse. She stuck out her clawed hand for him, waiting for him to approach it.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Zero looked at the bag, "It doesn't even go with my outfit though..." He looked up and saw a dragon, his jaw dropped and had wide eyes, "Well, I'm used to girls riding me, but if you insist...." Zero chuckled as he got onto the dragon, pulling out his pistol he shot the drivers in cars passing by, causing them to crash and slow the police.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Hid dumb comment made her rolls her eyes, but seeing as he wasn't opposed to this, Ryuu grabbed him and took off. He wouldn't hesitate to slow them down, and her goal was to get him to the Youth Center which was in the middle of town. She hoped that he didn't live to far away, so it was easy for him to get home.
After only a few minutes of flying, Ryuu landed on the roof of the Youth Center where she set down Kris and transformed back into a human. Her back was turned to him, but she was definitely naked. "Hand me my mask." She told him, her long purple hair covering most of her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]   Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shutting Them Down (Kris) [EGP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: