Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
News: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_lcapNews: #1. Rainy Days I_voting_barNews: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
News: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_lcapNews: #1. Rainy Days I_voting_barNews: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
News: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_lcap0%News: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
News: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_lcap100%News: #1. Rainy Days I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

News: #1. Rainy Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

News: #1. Rainy Days Empty
PostSubject: News: #1. Rainy Days   News: #1. Rainy Days EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 pm

News: #1. Rainy Days Giphy

"Hello and welcome to Star City News! I am Jane Juno lead anchor woman to Star City News." A woman with bright blonde and curled hair says smilign to the camera. "Today a giant dragon was found hitting an unknown man into the Morrison building down on Main Street. Eye witnesses say that the dragon then turned into what looked like a human then briefly after reappearing on the side walk and flying off with 2 unknown women."

Security footage then cuts in to show footage of Robot Sniper (The man), Kathy(The custodian), and Scythe Bewilder (Jennifer Necowl the hero in costume.) doign the following stated/mentioned things.  "After looking into the security cameras in the Morrison building it is now known that the man who was hit by this dragon had suddenly attacked one of the custodians in the building. The woman was then seemed to be saved by an unknown costumed vigilante who cam in crashing through a window."

"The Vigilante then seemed to have suffered many hits from bullets only gaining gashes from them. The vigilante then managed to get more of a distance from the Robot  and seemed to have ran into the woman the man was chasing. In what seemed to be a last resort move the vigilante then seemed to have flew out a window with the woman on her hover board where we are lead to believe they had landed on the same roof top the dragon appeared at and attacked the man we believe had been hit and the same man who had been chasing the woman and vigilante."

The footage cuts off as Scythe Bewilder leaves through the window and returns to Jane Juno. "Where abouts of the man, dragon, and vigilante have yet to be found. Owners of the Morrison building are now left to wonder what company they will now have to pay to repair all the damages to the building and if this will become a reoccurring theme in the future."

"But this anchor woman and honestly say based on the track record of situations like these going on through out history, that yes, this will most likely become a reoccurring theme but the owners of this building only now has to hope that it will not happen again to their own building. So land lords and business owners, bust out your wallets because now there are more heroes and villains running around more actively again and they are just as reckless as all others from what this Anchor Woman can see. This is Jane Jones signing off and hoping for Star City's civilians a safe and non bank breaking night."

((OOC: Links

Thread being talked about: https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t660-rainy-day-blues-open
Robot Sniper App Link: https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t659-robot-sniper
Scythe Bewilder App Link: https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t658-jennifer-nicole-necowl ))

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

News: #1. Rainy Days
Page 1 of 1