Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Codename: ZERO EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Codename: ZERO EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Codename: ZERO EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Codename: ZERO EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Codename: ZERO EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Codename: ZERO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Codename: ZERO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Codename: ZERO EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Codename: ZERO EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Codename: ZERO EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Codename: ZERO I_vote_lcapCodename: ZERO I_voting_barCodename: ZERO I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Codename: ZERO I_vote_lcap0%Codename: ZERO I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Codename: ZERO I_vote_lcap100%Codename: ZERO I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Codename: ZERO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

Codename: ZERO Empty
PostSubject: Codename: ZERO   Codename: ZERO EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:45 pm

PLEASE HAVE PROPER AUTHORIZATION BEFORE ACCESSING THIS FILE

Zero

Codename: ZERO Image_12

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: REDACTED
Nickname(s): REDACTED
Codename: Zero
Classification: Energy Vampire
Affiliation: Assassin
Birthday: REDACTED
TRW Username: Z3R0

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Amber
Height: 6'
Weight:170
Other Traits: Tattoo on his Right Wrist

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers: Energy Manipulation: Energy Vampire's Bestfriend! It comes with 2 perks!
A)Energy Absorption: Zero, being an Energy Vampire, has the ability to absorb most types of energy as long as they consist in some sort of wave, current, or beam.
B)Healing Factor: Using his Energy Absorption power, he can heal himself from certain injuries as long at they aren't extremely grave, such as minor gunshot wounds, broken bones. The amount of energy needed to heal changes depending on the size of the wound. Also, he heals at a moderately fast rate, small cuts healing in 30 seconds while gashes and other large wounds heal in 15 minutes, if he chose to heal completely.

Red Lightning: Zero is able to manipulate the Energy in his body into a weapon, he is able to create an aura of Red Lightning around himself that gives him a power boost, increasing his speed and strength, while adding an electric side effect to any of his hand to hand attacks. He can also project lightning bolts for a ranged attack. The Red Lightning Aura only lasts about thirty minutes before Kris has to recharge, which can vary from 5 minutes to an hour, depending on what type of energy he's absorbing to recharge.
A)Power Boost: Zero gets the ability to do quick dashes, almost seeming to teleport, within a 10 foot radius, he also gains massive strength boosts to the point where he can throw punches with 1 ton of force.
B)Lightning Bolt: Zero gets the ability to throw lightning bolts 50,000 Volts.

Assassin Training: Being trained by an Assassin Guild has it's perks! Not to mention Zero was built to kill. Zero has 3 abilities that were gained from this.
A)Martial Arts: Zero was trained from a young age in hand to hand combat, and he has become a master at various forms of martial arts. Combine that with his street fight mentality and you have a very formidable opponent.
B)Agility: Zero is very agile, he can run and jump to the level of an Olympic athlete, He's also a master at parkour, he's even gotten to the point where he can do all this in Skinny jeans.
C)Stealth: (Replace 4th Power) An Assassin's best friend, Zero is able to blend into shadows and blend into crowds with extreme ease. Even a second without sight on him and you could lose him for good.

Skills: Charismatic, Multilingual in Russian, German, and English, an adept pickpocket, and adept at gathering intelligence.

Physical Weaknesses: Cold: Being the absence of energy, cold and ice attacks leave Zero vulnerable and can hurt him.

Only Human: Zero can get hurt and killed like any other human.

Long Hair: Zero has long hair which can be pulled and that shit HURTS!

Mental Weaknesses:

Addiction: Zero is addicted to cigarettes.

Younger than he seems: Kris will sometimes act childish.

Equipment:  Lock picks, bronze knuckles, smoke bombs, and daggers. He also has a bo staff like that of Robin's and two laser-bladed katanas, one red and one blue, as well as 4 laser bladed daggers. He has two guns, a 9MM Colt pistol and an AK-47.

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:

Strengths: Charismatic, Multilingual in Russian, German, and English, an adept pickpocket, and adept at gathering intelligence.

Interests/Habits: REDACTED

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: REDACTED
Place of Origin: REDACTED
Current City: Star City
History: Zero is a known assassin, not much is known about him, but it is rumored that he has over 500 kills. He operates mostly in Star City. Any information leading to his arrest will be handsomely rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Codename: ZERO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename: ZERO   Codename: ZERO EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Codename: ZERO Harley17
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Codename: ZERO
Page 1 of 1