Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_lcapClassic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_voting_barClassic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_lcapClassic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_voting_barClassic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_lcap0%Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_lcap0%Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_lcap100%Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) Empty
PostSubject: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Jolie was casually walking through Downtown Jumpcity. It was midnight and only clubbers and drunkards were wandering the streets. Jolie walked up to a security camera and waved at it with a fake smile. She then pointed her gun at it and shot it straight in the lens, shattering it to pieces. She walked up to the front door and used lock picks to get in easily, sliding the door open and gliding through. She closed the door behind her ignored the cameras that watched her walk through the hallway.
Jolie looked at the control room and noticed that it was heavily guarded with a high security system. She flipped through a few sensor lazers and landed easily on the other side, hitting the button that turned them off. She then shot the control panel and picked the lock on the door, swinging it open. The sirens hadn't wailed yet, but that's just because she hadn't gone for the money.
Jolie pulled out the tape footage on the cameras and smashed it. She then fired several bullets at the computers, shutting them all off. Jolie then casually walked to a bank vault and swung it open with a smile, the sirens didn't even go off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Little did Jolie know, that ever since she entered the building, she was being stalked by a figure in a black hooded cloak, that figure was known as Nix and she was getting ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Jason yawned silently. Here he was watching someone break into a place. He wanted to jump down and end this quickly but he kept himself from doing so just to see what the person wanted
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Jolie walked through the vault and looked at the money stacked everywhere. She grinned in success. The Titans were obviously in the building watching her or really stupid, but either way, they were going to get a fight. With a smirk, Jolie began to pick up some money and stick it under her arm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:44 am

At that moment the money was knocked out of her arms by a strange disc like object, if she looked at where it came from she would see nothing, then a figure would come up behind her and throw a punch at her face, followed by a sweep kick and then finished with a roundhouse kick to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Jason smirked, Seemed like the other hero beat him to it. His hands began to glow as he built a barrier of light surrounding the criminal and the other hero. Jason didn't want there to be any collateral damage. Floating in midair Jason crossed his arms. He wanted to see what the criminal and the other hero could do.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:48 pm

As expected, a man knocked the money out her hands. Jolie would easily dodge the punch and the sweep kick, but the round house kick knocked her over. She used the momentum to back flip up onto her feet then get in a fighting stance. "As expected." Jolie hissed with a smirk. Light surrounded them, but that didn't worry her, she just wanted to beat them up and leave, without the money.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:26 am

(OOC: Man? MAN!?!)

Nix payed no attention to the box of light around them, whoever created it either didn't want collateral damage, wanted to help either her or the bad guy, or was just stupid (OOC: lol, even outside the C-box) either way it didn't matter. She threw down a strange pill like object filling the box with a strange gas, Nix slipped on a gas mask, if Jolie didn't do something she would be knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:41 am

Jason remained outside of the barrier watching the fight from outside. From what it looked like the hero was filling the barrier up with some sort of smoke. Jason wondered what exactly could it be. After a moment Jason shrugged it didn't matter, it wasn't like it would be able to escape the barrier nor break it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Jolie cursed loudly then covered her mouth and nose. She touched the wall and it literally felt like steal, perfect. Jolie had to do this quick or she would be knocked out. She transformed into a fox and jumped at the wall. Her claws could easily cut through steel, so this wasn't bad. When she made it through the barrier she transformed back into a human and grabbed some many then ran out of the room, shutting the vault behind her and locking them in (unless they could blow through it).
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Nix crawled out of the hole Jolie made in the box and ran out of the vault while she was grabbing money, so Nix was waiting for the girl, but more importantly, Nix's bow staff was waiting for Jolie's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Jason watched as he was trapped inside of the vault. Taking a deep breath he disapated the barrier and began to absorb the light from the barrier. Sighing he began to plan how he was going to capture the crook.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

As Jolie out she would collide with the girls staff. She would roll back then jump over the girl and land in a roll. "Aren't you a little sneaky bugger!" She commented with a smirk. She then sprinted off in the other direction. She had the money in her arm like a football and didn't plan on letting it go until they made her, or she might even keep it!
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Nix growled and gave chase, they were around the same speed, but Jolie had a head start, Nix took out three ice discs at her, even if they didn't pin her to something they would be heavy and would possibly slow her down if they hit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

From the inside of the vault a loud explosion could be heard followed by a figure flying at 100 mph with shining eyes flew after Jolie. Jason had apparently blown the door open but not enough to actually break the vault. Moving at the fast speed of 100mph Jason fire his light beams at Jolie.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Jolie dodged the disks but was hit with the blast. She was thrown against the farther wall, which gave her a better head start. She smirked as she stood up and bowed to the two. She would change into a fox, but if she did, the light and noise the two hero's were making would severely hurt her. She saw that she was at least a couple hundred feet ahead of them, thanks to the blast, and took off in a sprint out the bank door with a stack of money.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Nix gasped as she ran, how did she not think of this before, she pressed a button on her belt and jumped into the air, Nix's motorbike drove in through the wall and stopped directly under her as if catching her, she then started driving after Jolie at a faster speed than any other manmade vehicle not made by a superhero.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm

(OOC: This is a private topic)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

"Sorry but you won't get away that easily." Jason increased his speed to 150 mph and in a moment he already ahead of the fox. Using his power he created a multi layered barrier surrounding him, the fox, and the other hero and this time the moment Jolie would try to escape he would blast her with enough hot photonic energy to fry a fox. "I think its about time we ended this little chase." Jason said crossing his arms..
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:44 pm

OOC: She isn't in fox form Razz

Jolie turned around with a gun in her hand and fired several bullets at the girls tires. Before Jolie could register what really happened, she was cornered. Jolie smirked at the hero's and held up her hands in a surrendering way. She made it look like she had another trick up her sleeve, but honestly, nothing has come to mind yet. she was trapped, unless a miracle happened and she made it out, Anna would not like this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:08 am

Nix saw the gun and turned her bike to the side, so she had some bullet holes in unimportant places rather then flat tires, she then saw the barrier errected around her and lept from her bike, letting the bike skid out of control and hit a wall, attempting to land on Jolie in a way that would cause the girl pain, Nix would then take some handcuffs out and put them on her hands if she didn't resist Your under arrest
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:43 am

Jason stood a few feet away from Jolie his eyes shinning waiting for her to make a move. If she tried anything suspicious she would definitely get a face full of light rays.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Perfect, Jolie aloud the girl to hand cuff her and simply smirked. "This was a fun game now wasn't it?" Jolie told the two with a smile on her face. She was acting crazy on purpose, but in a sense, she actually meant what she said. This was all just another way to cause trouble just for the heck of it. At least since she died her hair no body would recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:58 am

Nix ignored the girl and handed her to the police waiting outside. She then turned to Jason, nodded at the fellow Titan, then threw a smoke bomb, she was gone by the time the smoke cleared, Jolie's heightened hearing would pick up the sound of a motorbike driving away.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:46 am

Jason nodded back at nix, once she left Jason flew in a different direction then the direction nix had went. He sighed. Jason had to figure out what he was going to eat tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)   Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B) Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Villain Move (Pika,Mr.B)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next