Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Invitations (Miley) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Invitations (Miley) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Invitations (Miley) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Invitations (Miley) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Invitations (Miley) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Invitations (Miley) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Invitations (Miley) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Invitations (Miley) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Invitations (Miley) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Invitations (Miley) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Invitations (Miley) I_vote_lcapInvitations (Miley) I_voting_barInvitations (Miley) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Invitations (Miley) I_vote_lcapInvitations (Miley) I_voting_barInvitations (Miley) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Invitations (Miley) I_vote_lcap0%Invitations (Miley) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Invitations (Miley) I_vote_lcap100%Invitations (Miley) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Invitations (Miley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Invitations (Miley) Empty
PostSubject: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm

The bridge was packed with 6 o clock traffic. Horns were blaring and people were yelling at each other, telling one another to move along. Little did the people know that they were all a target to lure in Eric, the protector of Star City. There are other known meta's in Star city, but Eric is one of the first and is most known, there is also a rumor that he is starting up a Titans tower for Star City.

As the people were still yelling at each other a huge smash would be heard. People turned around and saw a man with giant hand. They stretched out 30 feet and were made of iron at the end. He smashed a car, sending it flying off the bridge and towards a ship in the water. A blue blotch appeared on the boat and when the car hit it, it appeared out of a red blotch, landing safely on the near by shore. A man in a white suit appeared out of no where, holding on a cable to the bridge. He slide down it and landed in front of the rock man. "Games over Iron fist." Eric said plainly as he got in a fighting pose. The man chuckled and smashed his hands down, sending a wave of concrete towards Eric. He jumped over most of it but was hit by some of it on the foot, tripping him up.
Eric looked up at the man and began running towards him.

Iron Fist smashed down at Eric, which he simply dodged, then tried to hit him again. Eric front flipped out of the way and punched the man in the face, making him stumble backwards. Iron Fist hit Eric, sending him into a wall. Eric came out of the rubble, but man a team would be nice. he was excited to make this new Titan Tower, but first he needed some willing Meta's.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"Please! no pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee UUUUUGH FINE YAY!" Just as the man would charge at eric again mily in her human costume slid down on her ice and froze where the man was going makin ghim slip and fall then she froze him body down to the ground. Miley then font flippe doff her ice and landed next to eric. "Flaming Snow at your service! Try not to freak out from how good i am at fighting!" she said excitedly
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Eric looked at the girl and clapped for her. "Help me fight this guy then we'll talk." Eric said flatly as he ran towards Iron Fist, which he broke out of his ice jail. He smashed down, sending a wave of concrete towards Flaming Snow, then smashed a wire on the bridge. Eric ran after the man and kicked at his stomach. The man simply punched him again. "His weakness is his body! Try to avoid his fists and attack his torso and head!" Eric yelled at Flaming Snow, making sure a lady crossed the street.
Iron fist fist's would begin to drop on a boy and his mom. Eric would shoot a portal under the two and send them safely to land.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Miley jumped up shootin gice out of her mouth facing to the ground head first but is pushed up from the ice building up. the concret smash her pillar of ice like she thought it would and as eric saved the two people miley would flipp and go in a kickin gpose and lands very hardly on the irons head and bounces off him shooting ice shards at him
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Eric would then use some left over ice,from flaming Ice's attack, and slide to get over to the attacker. He smashed the ice in front of him, which made Eric go flying towards him. Eric would then kick him dead in the face, making him fall over. All though he was on conscious his large arms were falling too and they were about to destroy a dad and his twins. They were closer to Flaming Snow, she needed to get them. "Flaming Snow! Get that family!" Eric yelled quickly hoping she'd help them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Miley saw iron about to land on the people and quickly uses her ice to get over to them shooting her ice out further pushign the peole on the ice making them slide safely out of the way where they would slowly come to a stop where the ice ended. Miley then shoots ice at irons back and then to the ground to stop him from hitting her as she jumos out of the way when the ice shatters and iron lays on the ground. MIley then jumps in the air cheering. "THAT WAS SO AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Eric walked over to the girl and smiled, under his suit of course. He let his helmet retract, reveling his blonde hair and green eyes.He would then High Five Miley with a grin. "Sweet, you did really good!" Eric complimented with a smile. "I'm GX26, protector of this fine city." He introduced himself with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Miley high fives him letting her hair power down it being a dirty blonde color. She then casually shoots ice out of her feet to become about a foot taller than eric and leans on his shoulder using it as an arm rest. She also points to herself with her thumb. "I already know who you are big shot everyone one does, I've been here for a few months and unlike you I've been discreetly kicking villains butts thus the fact no one knows me... names Flaming Snow by the way" Holds hand out for him to shake
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Eric shook her hand and chuckled at her forwardness. "Well I need to put my name out their because I'm making a Titan Tower." Eric told Flaming Snow with a smile. "And well, Flaming Snow, I think you have what it takes to be a Star City Teen Titan." Eric told her as he handed her a communicator. "Stop by the Tower sometime if you'd like to join. Directions to the tower are in the communicator." He said with a grin.
He began to walk away but turned around to wave. He shot a portal under him then one on top of the bridge. He would then run off into the cool night, leaving Flaming Snow behind to decide her future.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Mimic waves back and looks at the communicator [i]"Nononono STOP THINK THAT RIGH TNOW WE AREN'T JOINING A TEAM! shes right we can't join a team others might get hurt by us.... meaning De might feel like having make out sessions with others That's why I am only joining any you two aren't I would be the only one to be in control when around others over there and look at it this way no more living in a crapy falling apart building and having to get by by saying we are some singer chick! .......... ... alright fine, but only because i dont want to have to pick pices of the ceiling out of our hair anymore after waking up in the morning *sigh* fine YAY!" MIley then rides on her ice off else where
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Miley)   Invitations (Miley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Invitations (Miley)
Page 1 of 1