Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
just another day on the job(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
just another day on the job(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
just another day on the job(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
just another day on the job(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
just another day on the job(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
just another day on the job(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
just another day on the job(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
just another day on the job(open) I_vote_lcapjust another day on the job(open) I_voting_barjust another day on the job(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
just another day on the job(open) I_vote_lcapjust another day on the job(open) I_voting_barjust another day on the job(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
just another day on the job(open) I_vote_lcap0%just another day on the job(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
just another day on the job(open) I_vote_lcap0%just another day on the job(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
just another day on the job(open) I_vote_lcap100%just another day on the job(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

just another day on the job(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

just another day on the job(open) Empty
PostSubject: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Jump City, Housing Area 12:00AM....

Paige lays on her roof on her house smoking a cigarette with her hands and eyes slightly glowing wearing her civilian clothes in the middle of the night. She blows out a bunch of smoke and looks at the burning cigarette.

"Damn I have really got t try and stop smokin these but at least I dont have to worry about any bad stuff coming through these with my powers."

Paige puts the cigarette back in her mouth and in hales the end of the cigarette glows brighter as her hands and eyes do as well.

She then hears her un used titans comlink go off and flips it open with one hand smoking with the other.

"cinder block is in mid town huh? I guess I could take care of him."

She sys puttin gut her cigarette and flying inside and puts on her hero costume then flies off to cinderblocks location.

Jump City, Mid Town 12:05AM

Paige arrives at the scene to see 2 other girls fighting cinderblock and raises an eye brow "huh never see these two before.. wait does that girl have a comlink?"

Jump City, Comic Book store within Midtown 12:00AM....

Paula hear her comlink goes off and crawls out of bed making sure not to wake up nina and grabs her comlink and flips it open.

"Whos Cinder Block?"

Paula whispers as Joey crawls on her lap and lays down. Paula smiles and pets his head before picking him up and gently placing him next to nina. "It shouldn't take too long I should be back before nina wakes up...' Paula gets dressed and quietly leaves thrown the front door.

Jump City, Mid Town 12:03AM

Paula makes over to Cinder Block to see a girl who looks rather odd and completely blue. "who the hell is that?" Cinderblock sees paula and walks away from the blue girl and tries to grab paula but bak flips away and holds her hand out to the side and yells.

[color#0066FF]"Come from the dark SONO WASARU!"[/color]

A bow then forms in pualas hand ad shoots at cinder block.

Jump City, Mid Town 12:00AM

Wendy walk down town looking around for scraps of metal.

"theres got to be something in this stupid place to re make a hover board or something that can fly! with out that I can't get back up to my ship and make a new hover borad with the materials up there."

She then hears a loud crash down the street and runs over to see cinder block and turns into her true form and gets a bunch of water from a fire hydrent and freezes his foot.

"Yo rock head! you cant go running around trashin places! ....... and now i'm a hypacret..."

Cinder block brakes free and tries to grab wendy but she dges and all he can manage is to rip off her necklace.

"Toysh myle kelop! ton ifh jyp lunaka english wjuo jat!"
[translation]"Hey my necklace! I can't speak english without that!"

A girl then gets cinder blocks attention and shoots him. Wendy waves her amrs and shouts at her.

"Kelop shuno tama! ton nota jat go lunaka english!"
[translation]"Get the necklace! I need that to speak english!"

Paula sees the girl and raises an eye brow and sees a necklace in cinderblocks hand and jumps up and grabs it then flips off of him and lands by wendy and hands her the necklace. and Wendy puts it on.

"Thanks man I cant speak english with out this thing names uhhh.... Aqua blaster... yeah aqua blaster!"

Paula shakes wendys hand looking at her instead of cinder block.

"Keylio, nice to meet y-"

"LOOK OUT!"

The two girls look up to see cinderblocks foot about to crush them but is stopped by a bright blue energy shield nd looks down to see Paige.

"don't just stand there get out of the way I can't hold this fat ass up forever!"

all three of them get out of the way and look at each other.

"Aqua blaster"

"Keylio"

"Energy Warrior and that big thing is cinderblock."

"yeah I know i got his name from the titans comlink which i see you have one too"

"awwww man now I feel left out being the only one without a comliiiink!"

Cinder block grabs wendy and paula jumps up and shoots at his face as cinder block tries to stop on paige again but she stops his foot with a shield.

"Damn it I can't go all out with out trashin the city!"

they all say ot knowing each other just said al the same thing all together.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Suddenly, a gunshot would sound and Cinderblock would fall off of Paige`s energy shield, if the girls turned to the source of the gunshot they would see a sight slightly familiar to Aqua blaster but alot more familiar to Energy warrior, The Grim reaper, or as Paige knew him as, Kyle. He would then wait for Cinderblock to get up and wave at Paige.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Wendy was let go by cinder block when he fell and paige would catch her and paula would back flip off of cinder block and the three girls would look at klye.

"WAY TO GO KYLE!"

"His name is Kyle?"

"you two know him?"

Cinder bock gets up and Paige places wendy down on the ground and the 3 girls get into fighting positions.

"can either of you get me up higher?"

both girls nod and look to each other.

"I'll get keylio up there and you get kyle up there"

"Understood energy warrior sir!"

Wendy says excitedly as she forms a ice platform under kyle from the left over from the fire hydrent water and lift him up into the air near cinderblock and page would pick up pual and fly her over to cinderblock and paula would fire off some arrows and paige stares at cinder block and some how fires energy blasts from her eyes. and acidentally flips in mid air and nearly drops paula.

"where the hell did that come from?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Kyle smiled under his hood and let himself become risen by the ice platform, he took out a grenade and threw it, the combined impact of the grenade and the girls attacks was enough to knock Cinderblock out. He jumped down from the ice platform and gave the girls a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Wendy cheers as cinderblock is knocked out and paige flies down placing down paula and they all walk over to kyle.

"DUDE WERE LIKE THE FRIKIN RUNAWAYS!"

Paula looks to wendy as her bow disappears raising an eyebrow.

"The who?"

Wendy changes back to her human for with a flash and throws her han

"The Runaways its a group of teen agers who basicly fight crime! theres nico whose the leader and tells the others what to do, chase the powerless one who bascally uses machines and stuff to fight, molly the mutant and the youngest with super strength, karilina who is an alien and has both human and alien forms whose in a relation ship with xavin who has the powers of the fantastic 4, and victor the son of ultron! its a group of basically all girs and 2 boys"

Wendy points to a straight faced paige with a risen eye brow and a hand on her hip.

"youd be nico in our group,"

she then points to kyle

"you'd be chase,"

she points to paula

"youd be xavin... probibly just personality wise and when shes in her femal form,"

Paula crosses her arms also raising an eye brow as wendy poits to her self

"and id be karolina being the only one with a human and alein form! oh and the other 2 people can be filled in later. But We could totally be the runaways but in real life!"

Paige shakes her head

"sorry but im not ready to go into a full on team again after what happened to my last one."

paula nods her head in agreement to paige.

"yeah and me joining a real team isnt the best idea right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Kyle also shook his head Sorry, but I haven`t the faintest idea what your going on about and I have a power... sorta he then stared at her in the eyes and she would discover herself paralyzed, he would let her go a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Wendy couldnt move for a second there but when she was freed and cheered again.

"DUDE THATS SOOOO COOL! AND COME ON YOU TWO!"

"no wendy Im not goin in a team yet."

Paige looks to kyle.

"she wants us to join to gether and become a super hero team like the teen titans."

Paula points a thumb over her shoulder

"look I gotta go my girlfriend kinda doesn't know I gone so I have to get back before she sees I'm gone see yeah."

Paula back flips 100 feet up into the air landin gon the roof.and wendy points at her.

"SEEEEE SHES A LESBIAN JUST LIKE XAVIN!"

Wendy looks to paige.

"and if you say you used to have a boyfriend that turned evil and died and your parents are deid just like nico I'm gonna freak!"

"weeeeeeeeeeell"

Wendy freaks out again and paige face palms and looks to kyle and whispers to him while wendy is freaking out.

"we might want to leave before she freaks out again."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 am

Kyle whispered back Yeah he backed away from Wendy and held a gun in defense.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 am

Paige backed away from wendy but then wendy looked to paige.

"HEY can you fly me up to my ship my only way up there is a hoverboard and it got totaled by some mean robot chick."

Paige scratched te back of her head.

"wellll where is it?"

Wendy points up at a black dot in the sky.

"up there"

paige looks up at it.

"uuuuh sure.... kyle you want a ride back to ... where ever you live too or something?"

she said ooking to kyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another day on the job(open)   just another day on the job(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

just another day on the job(open)
Page 1 of 1