Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_lcapFancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_voting_barFancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_lcapFancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_voting_barFancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_lcap0%Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_lcap0%Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_lcap100%Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Ever since her first fight and her attempt to properly save somes citizens from this old danger who eased for now,Randi had been thinking of the peoples encouragement days ago yeah she had changed but she was still feeling more affected of taking care of evil plotter.Walking on the street way with that tought,she sighed sometimes the old teen felt weak but maybe she was wrong and needed to show what she got as it could problably resonate her in battling away bad ones and keep this town also secure.

She shook her head and huffed once more when that tough faded and settled herself in an outdoor table of the fancy restaurant still there should be a way to get more in that bravery actions mode anyway she grabbed the menu and checked up what she would take as a lunch.Beside maybe one day or now something or well somebody could tell her heroics tips or random comments on how good Randi do during battle and that she isnt any weakened woman somehow she just had to show it more but how?.
Back to top Go down
Abenji Medici
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Abenji walked around the city streets, fully armored, still ensure about living in this strange country. He was shocked to hear that this city was inside a continent that he had never heard of. He had lived inside a cave and the last time he had talked to another human was in 1940 when all he knew was this war was happening and the Germans were the ones that caused it. He smelled some food close by and wondered off to follow the scent, his stomach growling. He stopped in front of a fancy restraunt. The smell was intoxicating considering the fact that he had not eaten a good meal sense he arrived to America on the back of a dragon he tried to kill. He walked into the restraunt and felt eyes staring at him. He was used to people staring at him by now, considering that he was a Templar and a hero to his religion but he didn't know they were staring at him because of the fact he was dressed like an rpg nerd.

"Excuse me, sir?" The hostess asked in a thick French accent. "But do you have a reservation?" Abenji looked around at the restraunt's surrounding. It was a French themed restraunt with paintings from French artists and pictures of France's countryside. He was just marveling at the horrible paintings that were hanged. "Excuse me, sir?" The hostess asked and Abenji looked right at her. "But do you have reservations?" Abenji licked his lips slightly and pulled his hood down, his short white hair bright against the lighting. "No, madame," He said in French "But I wish to have a seating place where I might eat my fill and continue my journey." The Hostess's eyes widened in surprise at the perfect French that was spoken, almost as if he was from France back in the fifteen hundreds. "Right away, sir." She said back in French. She walked away, making a hand gesture for him to come, and he followed. She led him too the outside part of the restraunt and seated him a table away from Randi. The knight unbelted his sheathed sword and placed his shield on the table, picking up the menu and opening it. He squented some and could somewhat understand the English language that was printed on the front. "Excuse me, miss?" He asked Randi, holding the menu up. "I cannot seem to understand this writing. It's too...fancy." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm

With the sudden voice coming from the other table,she placed her own menu card on the table of hers and looked back at Abenji aware of the knight armor and items when he had asked the question,Randi randomly blinked but decided to answer that men he seemed new here for sure tough. that shouldnt be a problem,i shall explain she smiled with a polite voice tone as she picked back her own menu and closely shown it to him maybe only informing him of the food category could be great the first page has the entries like soup and drinks such as juice,but inside they carry the exquisite meals like Italian lasagna or hamburgers plus many others great things for hungry stomach Randi explained and hoping that it wouldnt confuse him more with her smile kept on.
Back to top Go down
Abenji Medici
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Abenji stared blankly at her and asked. "What's a 'hamburger'?" He moved closer to look at the menu that she was holding and at the pictures that showed the food. Most of which made no sense what so ever. He looked up as the waiter asked what he wanted to order. "I'll have this 'hamburger' and I jug of mead...please." He asked. The waiter blinked, unsure what the size of a jug was for beer. "And may I see your I.D.?" He asked, holding out his hand. Abenji looked up at him and pointed at his cloth, carrying a crest of the "Masaupant" royal family. "I am a knight in the service of the Masaupant royal family. Now bring me this 'hamburger' and a jug of mead, Serf." He said kindly, placing his armored legs on the table. The waiter left for a moment, considering whether he should call the police or not. The hostess said not to, sense the man seemed french in origin and she did not want to arrest her fellow frenchman. Abenji looked over and asked. "Are these hamburger's good?"
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 pm

While he wondered what an actual hamburger was and that he as busy with the waiter,she kept sat on her table quietly to see this discussion end as it did,she eyed him whe once more he asked her the look of a hamburger its bread with a meat surface on the inside where you can add tomatoes,pickles,salad and such Randi informed as simple as possible which maybe wouldnt work out again but one thing this guy was like really unfamiliar with modernized areas.It sounded true to tihnk that since she heard herself the word kinght and royal so he had to be more used with traditionnal stuffs and meals.
Back to top Go down
Abenji Medici
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Abenji's eyes sparkled like a child on Christmas as she told him what a hamburger was. He never heard of such a thing, having vegetables and meat stacked between bread. He moved about in uncomfortable inpatients as he looked for the waiter. He looked behind him towards the restruant as a truck with what seemed to be dinosaur bones driving by the restraunt. "For a serf, he takes way to long." Abenji said as he looked about for the waiter. A store across the restraunt selling T.V.s showed what looked like a knight fighting a dragon in Jump City and the end of the battle resulted with the knight spewing fire on the dragon. Abenji didn't notice any of this, he just wanted this "hamburger".
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:46 pm

As on the opposite Randi clearly saw this knight vs dragon scene from where she was but havent spoke back since it sounded quite easy to know who was hia armored guy he was just sat near her to admit.Her own waiter came up and asked Randi of what she would take as the old teen told her the restaurant waiter nodded and walked off as she nicely waited oh my.. she murmured and added while staring at him the name is Randi giving a courteous smile upon her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Abenji Medici
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Abenji looked back at her as if hearing her for the first time. He smiled and said. "My name is Templar Knight Abenji DeLaupant Medici." He used the title of his job to make sure that she knew who he was, not to be in a selfish way really. The waiter placed a hamburger and a jug of "O'Douls non-alcholic beer" hoping that Abenij wouldn't notice. He didn't, as he stared deep within the hamburger. He grabbed the buns and looked at the burger, examining it as if it was a foreign object. He opened his mouth and took a big chunk out, chewing it several times, and swallowing the food. He smiled brightly and consumed the rest of the burger as if it was the last food he had ever seen. He grabbed the jug of beer and gulped the whole thing as he leaned back, nearly falling back but balancing himself back with his sword. He slammed the beer down, shattering the jug. "That was perfect!" He yelled as he looked back at the waiter, whose eyes were wide with surprise and shock. "Another!" He yelled, slamming the handle of the jug to the ground, shattering that to. He looked over at Randi and said "Thank you, Lady Randi, for telling me of this wonderful dish" He said, patting his stomach.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm

When the hamburger scene came to happen she couldnt help but laugh a little while the waiter was eyeing him in shock,she smiled by his introduction and the point of how he had watched the hamburger before eating it made her let out a chuckle too.you are very welcome she said politely by this sudden comment about his first eated up hamburger as he asked for another she wondered if he had money to pay back the bill in case Abenji didnt had the proper money type maybe Randi could help out but she just had to wait and see besdie she was quite wealthy by working in her famous boutique of stylish clothes back there at the mall which every citizens liked to go in and admire hero own hand made clothing.
Back to top Go down
Abenji Medici
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 am

When the food was placed infront of him he ate it quickly, not thinking about how he would pay. He breathed out quickly and looked over at her, saying. "I was thinking about joining this guild...what is it called...Titans Guild?" He looked over as the waiter placed his bill. He reached over at his coin pouch and placed a single, pure gold, coin on the bill, standing up for a moment. "I'll be off in a moment and I love the conversation we had." He bowed slightly and held his hand out for hers, kissing the palm as a thank you and goodbye. He vaulted over the fence and proceeded down the sidewalk, towards the tower.

(This is not the ending post...it sounds like it but it's not :S )
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 pm

On the moment he had spoke of the Titans she wanted quite badly to tell him the way but he went away by the fence,she as fast as she could ate up everythign of her lunch break and began to search for this knight Mrs.Abenji! she called out upon the street way trying to find him seems like he had quickly took off from the area so she just kept walking around to seek for Abenji.
Back to top Go down
Abenji Medici
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Abenji had not taken any turns nor did he take any directions from anyone. He had simply walked down the street towards where he saw the tower. He stopped when he reached the shore, placing his hands on his hips as he thought of a way to reach the tower. He thought of taking a boat and going out to the island but then thought of how he would have any further use of a boat and how he would explain why he has a boat. He then thought if he could get his wings out he could simply fly over, but there were no dragons about to anger him or anyone to put him in rage. He then remembered that he could swim. He figured the armor would weigh him down if he swam but he could just simply remove the armor and bury it somewhere on the beach. He grabbed his chest armor and took it off, then the shoulder armor, then the chain mail until he was fully nude on the beach. He breathed in, strapping the shield on his back and the sword on his chest. His mind was still very loose and maddening as he simply stood there nude, facing the tower.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:14 pm

(I got an honorary titan on the tower)

Still on the search Randi was now trying to sight him by the park even with all those crowds she had the time to glance perfectly around for Abenji while trying to still call him.After a minute her voice got obviously tired of crying out his name she sat on the bench until her throat could be back to normal.

Meanwhile Kimberly was cooking blueberry muffins in the Tower'S kitchen all by herself while humming silently she didnt knew anything of what was going on near the shore except that it was a public beach but closed today apperently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)   Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy fierceness or Broken force(Abenji)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Restaurants & Bars-
Jump to: